SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:01 am

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:52 am

Ben Higgins = The pot calling the kettle black, so to speak. JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I was surprised to find out how much becca actually knew and how many times they’d discussed his feelings for Lauren post show. If she was truly shocked by that breakup .... she was delusional IMO

The real cruelty tonight was tptb for showing so much of Beccas embarrassment.... hope she keeps that in mind when she’s the ette ... they’re not your friends Becca !
Yep so according to The People's article, for someone wo admits to all the talks about everything from his feelings, liking posts, etc....she didn't know there were problems or at least weren't willing to admit that things aren't rosey.....YIKES!  I am sorry but if you have that many red flags, how could you NOT know?? Suspect hmmm dizzy no idea

So they talk on the phone and have a few SHV. Does anybody doubt with Arie talking about still thinking about Lauren and feeling guilty with how he dumped her that Arie didn’t also continue to say to Becca he loved her.....so much?I’m sure he continued to tell Becca how “solid” she is and so grateful because Becca is being so patient with him? Does anybody doubt that there weren’t also reassurances from Arie.....after the finale they could work together out in the open as a team to plan their future? Arie is a con. Arie went to see Lauren to test the waters and see if there was a chance she would take him back. Lauren told him she still loved him so he knew she would. Just MO but I would not doubt that Arie had more than just one contact with Lauren. Why would anybody believe anything Arie says?

Arie says he will have a better chance finding out if his relationship with Lauren will work if he breaks things off with Becca sooner rather than later. Who says this when they are breaking someone’s heart? How insensitive and self centered can he be?

What kind of man would allow for the cameras to film this breakup knowing that Becca would be blindsided and heartbroken and humiliated? Arie is an awful person and should be ashamed of himself.When someone shows who they are believe them. Becca, and Lauren, deserve so much better than this jerk.IMO. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2292733854
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:34 am

Last nights show left me feeling sickened .... not at Arie .... but at the Bach franchise. Their seedy underbelly was exposed as to the lengths they will go to humiliate people for the sake of this show and ratings. Not only did they show it .... they manipulated, orchestrated and totally set that whole thing up ... while pretending to be their friends and convincing them this would be for their benefit.

They were nothing but pawns in MFs evil game of strategy. I always knew they were low .... but tonight showed exactly how low and disgusting they were. And CH ... He enjoyed that so much I’m sure his panties were wet.

Arie changed his mind, even kept Becca informed as it was happening ..... sad situation and embarrassing for sure...but IMO didn’t warrant their lives being trashed like this. SM has become like a schoolyard bully .... and Arie and Lauren will pay for this.... because MF deemed it useful for his ratings.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:38 am

Arie is a liar guys. Plain and simple. Becca asked questions and he didn’t answer honestly. Just gave half truths. A leopard doesn’t lose its spots! He’s done exactly what every ex has said he’s done to them. History repeating itself. And now he’s sliding into Bekah Ks dm’s in February. Is that not now a red flag for Lauren? Come on, this guy is a joke and couldn’t want to settle down any less. All just my opinion.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:47 am

docnash14 wrote:I don't think he is blameless.  I think he royally screwed up in several ways.  He should never had told either woman he was in love with her, should never have proposed to Becca given how conflicted he was (although I still maintain his contract likely compelled him to do so) and when Becca told him to leave, he should have.  However, regarding the latter, I don't believe he stayed because he is  jerk or because he was trying to make it harder on her.  I think he stayed because he felt badly about what he had done and he didn't want to leave her when she was that upset.  Don't agree with his decision but I do believe that was his reasoning.  So while he did not respect her boundaries, to be fair, he did respect them by not touching her after she told him not to.

I think it's unconscionable that the scene was filmed. Don't understand why Becca didn't question when the camera people were there and, like Kasha, I would have demanded that they leave or have left myself if I were Becca.  That said, my guess is that once Arie told the producers he had a change of heart he was given a choice to either tell Becca live before the studio audience at the ATFR (he just about said as much to Becca) or have it filmed sooner at the safe house.  I think he chose the latter as he thought it would be not as embarrassing for Becca and because this timetable suited his own needs better.  He admitted to being concerned that the longer he stayed with Becca the likelihood of reconciling with Lauren would diminish (Arie wins no sensitivity contest with that comment).  And if the producers were true to form, as they did with Jason, were likely exacerbating Arie's concern by telling him that Lauren was in the running to be the next Bachelorette.  So, yes, I think Arie was being selfish by considering his own needs.  Sounds like I am making an excuse for him but aren't we all supposed to be responsible for getting our needs met.

I don't agree with those who saw him emotion-less.  Jason Mesnick or even Ben H. he's not.  By his own admission, he is not a crier.  But in his break-up with Lauren, he looked like he was about to be sick and he did, in fact, cry.  Throughout the season we were witness to how Arie somaticized his feelings rather than felt them.  In the break up scene with Becca, his flushed face, neck and even hands bore witness (IMO) to the genuineness of his feelings.  Do I think Arie needs therapy?  Yes, I do.  Do I think he is a terrible person?  No.
. So much insight. Thank you yet again.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 am

tigertiz wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I don't think he is blameless.  I think he royally screwed up in several ways.  He should never had told either woman he was in love with her, should never have proposed to Becca given how conflicted he was (although I still maintain his contract likely compelled him to do so) and when Becca told him to leave, he should have.  However, regarding the latter, I don't believe he stayed because he is  jerk or because he was trying to make it harder on her.  I think he stayed because he felt badly about what he had done and he didn't want to leave her when she was that upset.  Don't agree with his decision but I do believe that was his reasoning.  So while he did not respect her boundaries, to be fair, he did respect them by not touching her after she told him not to.

I think it's unconscionable that the scene was filmed. Don't understand why Becca didn't question when the camera people were there and, like Kasha, I would have demanded that they leave or have left myself if I were Becca.  That said, my guess is that once Arie told the producers he had a change of heart he was given a choice to either tell Becca live before the studio audience at the ATFR (he just about said as much to Becca) or have it filmed sooner at the safe house.  I think he chose the latter as he thought it would be not as embarrassing for Becca and because this timetable suited his own needs better.  He admitted to being concerned that the longer he stayed with Becca the likelihood of reconciling with Lauren would diminish (Arie wins no sensitivity contest with that comment).  And if the producers were true to form, as they did with Jason, were likely exacerbating Arie's concern by telling him that Lauren was in the running to be the next Bachelorette.  So, yes, I think Arie was being selfish by considering his own needs.  Sounds like I am making an excuse for him but aren't we all supposed to be responsible for getting our needs met.

I don't agree with those who saw him emotion-less.  Jason Mesnick or even Ben H. he's not.  By his own admission, he is not a crier.  But in his break-up with Lauren, he looked like he was about to be sick and he did, in fact, cry.  Throughout the season we were witness to how Arie somaticized his feelings rather than felt them.  In the break up scene with Becca, his flushed face, neck and even hands bore witness (IMO) to the genuineness of his feelings.  Do I think Arie needs therapy?  Yes, I do.  Do I think he is a terrible person?  No.

Thanks for bringing this forward ... not reading last night s posts .....

Good post docnash..... very reasonable and IMO accuarate.   I think Arie SR gave a lot of insight into what went down this season when he said they’re a family that speaks their mind and says what they’re feeling ... probably too much.   It’s one thing to say what you’re thinking to family and friends ... but to say it front of a Bach cam is deadly.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:08 am

JMHO but a 36-year-old person (man or woman) should not be going to his parents for advice on how to pick and who to pick for a future spouse. If this person does not have enough self-confidence in his/her own decisions at that stage of life, he/she should not get engaged. It would have been far better if Arie decided to date them both in real life surroundings, away from the cameras and away from TPTB. In several months he would have made a better decision based on some kind of realistic foundation.

Neither of my sons asked our opinion or approval of their prospective wives, and they were both a lot younger than Arie. They were confident in their decisions and both have been married over 20 years. Except for extreme circumstances, parents should mind their own business. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

won't know for sure until tomorrow/today's episode but all signs point to her imo.

Thanks Linds. I'm hoping it's her . Usually a few names are thrown out but I haven't heard of any this time , so I'm thinking it's Becca too.  
@Jolena Some feel that it may be Tia because of how the WTA went and how it was Tia sitting in the next lead chair and how she was asked the right questions as most un-announced leads have been asked.

Tia will not be the ‘ette IMO. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887 The only reason it won’t be Becca is if she says no. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887 She will not say no IMO.Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:18 am

Newto wrote:Don't see any real purpose in bringing Ben H. and Jason on the program.  Their presence added nothing.
I thought Jason in particular looked extremely uncomfortable.  JMHO.

Ben was there bc he said ILY to two woman and TPTB love him and will drag him in at every opportunity.

Jason was there to tell us there was going to be a Mesnick....again. In case we didn’t already know.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:25 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
This a thousand times. Ben should just stop. I was so wrong about him. I thought Lauren B wanted the fame and Ben the quiet life. Turns out it was exactly opposite. 

Ben is repulsive to me. Arie is repulsive to me. Both love themselves too much to actually make a relationship work with a woman. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:33 am

northernviewer wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Thanks for bringing this forward ... not reading last night s posts .....

Good post docnash..... very reasonable and IMO accuarate.   [b]I think Arie SR gave a lot of insight into what went down this season when he said they’re a family that speaks their mind and says what they’re feeling ... probably too much.   It’s one thing to say what you’re thinking to family and friends ... but to say it front of a Bach cam is deadly.
[b]
I agree, Northern. Unfortunately (and fortunately for him in some ways) Arie seems to have a great ability to compartmentalize. I think he used that ability to block out the cameras and also block out when he was with one of the women his relationships with the other women. Further, just as you said, he took his family's communication style with him into his conversations with all of the women - expressing what he thought when he thought/felt it (e.g. all of the I love you's) with no edit button in sight. Neither worked well for him to put it mildly. I can empathize with Arie in that he is probably very confused at the outrage/backlash he is receiving. If he went into it believing that he simply needed to be upfront and true to himself, all would be well. Not so much.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck