SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Hey Arie, maybe don’t keep reaching out to exes. duh #NeverChanging

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

oh geeze. Lauren take his phone away! She really needs to keep an eye on him every time he's on his phone. Fun.

Just remember Lauren it was two months ago he was reaching out to you, shortly after proposing to Becca.  Now he is reaching out to Bekah M after proposing to you.  My new hope for tomorrow, Lauren sees the crap he is pulling tonight and throws his ring in his face.

If not, and she stays with him, then go ahead and do an AFTR wedding.  Just make sure to outlaw computers and cell phones in your lives and get that land line installed and buy Arie a beeper. And still good luck, he will pick up burner phones.

That exchange was February 2nd/3rd. It looks like friends talking but I wonder why she didn’t post the real scandalous exchange? Why hold out now Bekah? laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:08 am

Couldn’t say it better myself :claphands :claphands :claphands

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 F46_C59_A4_EEA1_4669_8_DBD_D51_A1_A8_ECE2_E
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 118649_D4_FC81_4316_99_C8_CA9981188572

Source: Twitter
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:08 am

littlereddress wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
umngirl wrote:Hey Arie, maybe don’t keep reaching out to exes. duh #NeverChanging

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

And there you go ! Arie exposed

Arie's DM'ing Bekkah?  Now I have to take a step back.

It wasn't sexual but more joking but why DM.  

Testing the waters! Makes sense

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 am

ElonM wrote:Tonight, Becca and Twitter won. Lol
https://twitter.com/ew/status/970875715917963264?s=21

rofl rofl rofl cantstopl Thanks for posting this they were the best tweets!!!!!!!!! rotfl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:11 am

They are announcing the bachelorette tomorrow night. Usually it leaks out but I haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if it's def Becca? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:11 am

North wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

And he also tweeted this:

John Wolfner
‏ @jwolfner
26m26 minutes ago

Bachelor producers had this one T’d up. Never forget, it’s a business and the cast are just pawns in the game.

WTG Sherlock

Not the full exchange...He then replied to @RKhaubeil who asked "So Becca knew about this?"  John responded "No unfortunately, she did not."

Tweet exchange here: https://twitter.com/jwolfner/status/970872720652107776

I understand that - which is why I said "also"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:12 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

And there you go ! Arie exposed

Arie's DM'ing Bekkah?  Now I have to take a step back.

It wasn't sexual but more joking but why DM.  

Testing the waters! Makes sense

That's his MO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
ElonM wrote:Becca’s interview with People Mag post break up
The Bachelor's Becca Kufrin Breaks Her Silence After Arie Luyendyk Jr. Ends Their Engagement
https://twitter.com/people/status/970872868954394625?s=21

Arie is a LIAR!
While Kufrin credits Luyendyk Jr. for being “open and honest in the fact that he had told Lauren he loved her too,” she says that “red flags were being raised” when season 22 of the series premiered Jan. 1.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” sh
Here's the whole segment so we have more of a correct section to see.

While Kufrin credits Luyendyk Jr. for being “open and honest in the fact that he had told Lauren he loved her too,” she says that “red flags were being raised” when season 22 of the series premiered Jan. 1.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” she says.

Says Kufrin: “He had told me, ‘I still have feelings for her, I’m trying to work through them.’ He said it was hard for him to always talk about it in interviews with the press, to relive that relationship. He said he couldn’t close that chapter until everything was said and done and the finale aired. That whole time we were just looking at the end goal of this week to finally be done with that and move on and be together and work through it as a team.”
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

SO by reading that, IMO Arie didn't lie.  He told her on the couch that he was working things out with her, said that she knew what was going on.  Where's the lie in that?????

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:14 am

Well, one thing is for certain, TPTB got the ratings they wanted. laugh out loud :uptonogood Mission accomplished.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Well, one thing is for certain, TPTB got the ratings they wanted.  laugh out loud :uptonogood  Mission accomplished.  

They had the dumbest tool out there and made him 🐒

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:20 am

Aria wrote:I'm honestly so grateful that Becca is free of him and he's Lauren's problem now.

:claphands
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck