SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Storybook wrote:There is certainly nothing wrong with Lauren being quiet and soft spoken. I like those qualities in a woman. I actually don't mind Lauren, she seems sweet and is very attractive. But she was in Paris, with a man she likes, and she didn't show one ounce of excitement apart from a 'wow' now and again. I personally found their date to be boring.

Heavily edited. Jmo.

But but but....even Arie was confirming the awkwardness . Lauren even speaks about shutting down and clamming up. Agreed, that date was stale. Good thing Arie wanted to work though it because she would have been gone as fast as Lauren S. giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Arie likes Lauren. Heck, he dumps his fiance for her in the end. At the end of the day, it's his decision and he is going to deal with some crazy backlash when all is said and done. Good luck to him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 pm

So I talked to one friend who watched last night and she said that Lauren and Arie’s connection reminded her of Andy Baldwin and Tessa. Is that true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:So I talked to one friend who watched last night and she said that Lauren and Arie’s connection reminded her of Andy Baldwin and Tessa. Is that true?

I can see why that comparison might be made. Andy really wanted Tessa but she wasn't "all that" for him. He picked her, they were together for a while; IIRC she want home for Thanksgiving and never came back.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:21 pm

I personally would find it funny arie goes through all this and by the time the show ends Lauren dumps him and he is left alone
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Aria wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Aria wrote:Yikes, someone posted screencaps of the promo and you can actually see Becca with the engagement ring on when she's crying into her hands. You can also see her sitting on a gray couch, that's similar to the one that Arie is sitting on.

May I ask where you saw the promo & screencaps?!?!

Yes! I just wasn't sure if the rules for linking/providing sources. Hopefully, this is okay!

Becca crying: https://i.imgur.com/2T4Lor5.png
Arie on the couch, with the voice of a woman crying: https://i.imgur.com/HT2bqI0.png
Promo: https://streamable.com/d5090

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/7vkrwk/the_bachelor_s22e07_preview/

Edit: that doesn't seem to be the engagement ring. Sorry, false alarm! That's what someone else posted and I didn't look carefully to confirm. I do think the couches are the same.

At about :41 it looks like Lauren crying and Arie holding her. Wonder why? Thanks for posting these links. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Aria wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

May I ask where you saw the promo & screencaps?!?!

Yes! I just wasn't sure if the rules for linking/providing sources. Hopefully, this is okay!

Becca crying: https://i.imgur.com/2T4Lor5.png
Arie on the couch, with the voice of a woman crying: https://i.imgur.com/HT2bqI0.png
Promo: https://streamable.com/d5090

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/7vkrwk/the_bachelor_s22e07_preview/

Edit: that doesn't seem to be the engagement ring. Sorry, false alarm! That's what someone else posted and I didn't look carefully to confirm. I do think the couches are the same.

At about :41 it looks like Lauren crying and Arie holding her. Wonder why? Thanks for posting these links. ; )

I think that is Bekah M.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Isn't the cross tattoo on Becca's right hand?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:51 pm

Is it this pic? Sc mine
I think it’s Kendall crying and looks like Jackie or Tia hugging her . When you watch the vid, you can see long brown wavy hair. Becca is standing to the side so maybe a Jackie goodbye? Plus the arms and hands look more like a woman’s . Imo @LoveDovez
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 0b453310

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 pm

provenceguy wrote:Isn't the cross tattoo on Becca's right hand?

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Realistically, I don’t see how Arie, the lead of this show, in the year 2018 when the show is as huge and as popular as it is, could have gotten away with dumping his fiancé off camera and then picking his runner up. That is monumental for this show. There’s no way, IMO, that production could have been absent from this in any shape or form.

I have no dog in this fight. Was the Mesnick on Arie’s part crappy and horrible? Yes, IMO, but this is a television show and something as huge as this was not going to be done privately. All JMO.
I agree. 
This is a train wreck at best. 
I keep coming back to those clauses that say the show can do this, that and the other and thinking this season they do just that and more. 
It seems like the show is no longer just about the episodes. This season the episodes are not as interesting as the aftermath. JMO
Personally, I hope Becca chooses not to go on ATFR and they leave it with the break up and that's it.
Also, we don't know what the current contract states as far as social media is concerned with the last 3 remaining cast. 
I do believe since the past couple seasons, cast are encouraged to do certain things with social media. It may not be an exact do this or that, but I think certain things liked, followed etc and their timings are encouraged for certain reasons.

The way some people like to tell it TPTB are to be awarded their firstborn child, also... I just don't buy it...If the contract is that bad then why do people do the show??? It shows they can be bought, but aren't willing to pay to save the innocent's feelings...Arie could have waited.. If what he has with Lauren is so true then a little time wouldn't have mattered and she wouldn't have done the Ette even if asked... There lies the truth of the matter! IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:40 am

@LoveDovez Arie could have waited for what? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand.

I'd rather the lead switch before the ATFR instead of faking it for a few months then break up. Maybe he really thought she was the one at the time and after spending time with her realized she wasn't what he thought she was. IDK I don't have all the facts, so for me, I'm looking forward to hearing all of their sides of the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook