SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO it wouldn't have been deleted asap if it wasn't them.  But stranger things happen with this show. laugh out loud

JMO

Not to mention the oops SHV pic with same background that’s also now deleted giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:47 pm

IMO the 4 wheeling was not a sanctioned SHV that was them getting together on their on.  The Dec. 8th posts were from a SHV.  2 different get togethers very close together in time.  Seemed he was fine and happy at that point, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Definitely not Florida - there are mountains in the background on the right upper corner of the pic and multiple cacti that aren't indigenous to Florida. Probably Arizona.

The shoes "Becca" is wearing are similar to those in the 2015 Becca pic. She must have quite a shoe collection if she can keep Nike's that pristine for over two years.  question

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:59 pm

FLChica wrote:Definitely not Florida - there are mountains in the background on the right upper corner of the pic and multiple cacti that aren't indigenous to Florida. Probably Arizona.

The shoes "Becca" is wearing are similar to those in the 2015 Becca pic. She must have quite a shoe collection if she can keep Nike's that pristine for over two years.  question

If she liked them, she could have gotten another pair later. Or maybe there was a bogo sale. giggling
I know I get another pair if I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:01 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:It was deleted?  Oh well, then that's another story.  laugh out loud

@Mommyof2 yes, twice.  laugh out loud Arie's IG story and a friend posted it on their IG too  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:01 pm

She was back to work in between the 2 visits. I was just looking through that SM Sleuthing thread #2 and ran across the posts that she made and said "back to work" and it was on a Tuesday. Sorry can't tell you what page it was on though.

IMO she spent a couple days in Arizona with Arie, then went back to work and joined him in California for a SHV the next weekend. I am also guessing that they just might not have had another SHV until mid-January with his racing the weekend after the SHV then the holidays. It was then at that SHV in January that he broke the engagement. It could have very well been that his feelings started becoming confused over the holidays thus leading to the phone call on 1/1 to see if LB was doing OK since the premiere was that night.

I agree with @Ladybug82 that he did seem very happy in the month of December so I'm sensing the shift happened during the holidays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the 4 wheeling was not a sanctioned SHV that was them getting together on their on.  The Dec. 8th posts were from a SHV.  2 different get togethers very close together in time.  Seemed he was fine and happy at that point, IMO.

JMO

I hate to be cynical but maybe TPTB went to Arie and said, “ The ratings this season really suck and we need to light a fire. Arie you know you wll never end up with either of these girls anyway, so how about you dump Becca and try to get back with Lauren. If you get Lauren to take you back there will be a little bonus for you and we may be able to salvage the rest of the season”.

Or maybe he fell in love with two women, picked the wrong one in the end and then said I’ve changed my mind.

Sadly, either of these are possibilities to me. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 pm

FLChica wrote:Definitely not Florida - there are mountains in the background on the right upper corner of the pic and multiple cacti that aren't indigenous to Florida. Probably Arizona.

Not only that but they are with other people on a SHV and out and about to be seen. That's why had a problem with that Thanksgiving dinner...it doesn't fit.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:21 pm

I tend to think Arie changed his mind.  Once the FRC was over and he spent time with Becca during SHV's, he decided that she was not the one for him.  Remember that little line Arie told Lauren during their SQT...I'm afraid I will choose someone who isn't right for me.  Foreshadowing.   Enter Lauren post-show.  Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I tend to think Arie changed his mind.  Once the FRC was over and he spent time with Becca during SHV's, he decided that she was not the one for him.  Remember that little line Arie told Lauren during their SQT...I'm afraid I will choose someone who isn't right for me.  Foreshadowing.   Enter Lauren post-show.  Jmho.

I'm with you, I believe he changed his mind and regretted it as soon as he sent Lauren home. The look by the limo and on the bench.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:37 pm

pbmax wrote:

Not only that but they are with other people on a SHV and out and about to be seen. That's why had a problem with that Thanksgiving dinner...it doesn't fit.

Sean and Catherine went out to a movie with his friends when on their secret visit. There was also at least one family party during that visit too. It happens and going to a movie is much riskier than 4wheeling with a few friends.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Where is this pic that Arie and Becca posted with the same background.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook