SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:03 pm

umngirl wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:How do you think Arie could sneak Becca into Az for that off-road trip? Were TPTB rules broken by Arie or was it allowed?

Sean flew Catherine to Dallas for a secret visit and didn’t tell the producers. Other couples have had visits without producers’ knowledge too. It happens more than we think I believe.

Thank you. I didn’t know that.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:15 pm

I just think posing for a pic with other people involved when you're not suppose to be together, looks suspicious to me.

I can see someone sneaking a visit, other's have admited to it, but being discreet about it and not posting on SM.

What if he had already split with Becca and SM is accusing him of being with her, therefore the pic was deleted?

IDK I'm not convinced it was Becca. I could be totally wrong, and that's ok. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Which picture are we talking about? Can someone post it please?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Which picture are we talking about?  Can someone post it please?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just think posing for a pic with other people involved when you're not suppose to be together, looks suspicious to me.

I can see someone sneaking a visit, other's have admited to it, but being discreet about it and not posting on SM.

What if he had already split with Becca and SM is accusing him of being with her, therefore the pic was deleted?

IDK I'm not convinced it was Becca. I could be totally wrong, and that's ok. Smiley

I think it is Becca. I noticed her kneecap which oddly enough matches the pic that was posted on their SHV pic when they got outed at being at the same location even though she said her’s was in Florida or something.
Plus the sneakers are a dead on match. She could be slouched a little to shorten her torso or sitting on the sloped part of the rock . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Are we questioning if that is Becca in the green? Was this taken post-show? I highly doubt he would post a photo of them together, even if her face is covered. Production would never allow it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:33 pm

@GuardianAngel there was a SHV were they both posted pics of the same backyard after the 4 wheeling pic, so they were not already broken up.

Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Are we questioning if that is Becca in the green?  Was this taken post-show?  I highly doubt he would post a photo of them together, even if her face is covered.  Production would never allow it.  

@umngirl already stated that there are a few who did sneak to see each other . See posts above . If Sean was one of them who succeeded in sneaking Cat into Texas, then who better to teach his buddy Arie the tricks imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Sure. Jordan and JoJo wore disguises to meet up with one another, but they didn't take a photo and plaster it all over SM. Well actually they did, but that was AFTER the show was over. I just find it very hard to believe that is Becca and he took a photo with her for the whole world to see. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:43 pm

IMO it wouldn't have been deleted asap if it wasn't them.  But stranger things happen with this show. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:45 pm

It was deleted? Oh well, then that's another story. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:45 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks. 4wheeling pic taken Dec 2nd, SHV Florida taken Dec 8th. That's 6 days together? 4wheeling doesn't look like Florida to me and I can't see them travelling from one city to another during a SHV.

That's a long SHV IMHO if Becca is in the 4wheeling pic. IDK, her legs do not look the same to me, expecially the calf's.

I will keep this info in my back pocket for later. I'd really like to know if in fact they met up without the producer's knowledge, for future sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook