SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:42 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Is it this pic? Sc mine
I think it’s Kendall crying and looks like Jackie or Tia hugging her . When you watch the vid, you can see long brown wavy hair. Becca is standing to the side so maybe a Jackie goodbye? Plus the arms and hands look more like a woman’s . Imo @LoveDovez
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 0b453310

Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez Arie could have waited for what? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand.

I'd rather the lead switch before the ATFR instead of faking it for a few months then break up. Maybe he really thought she was the one at the time and after spending time with her realized she wasn't what he thought she was. IDK I don't have all the facts, so for me, I'm looking forward to hearing all of their sides of the story.

I don't buy it that TPTB 'makes" them do all the things they do when it's bad, but it's never mentioned they do the same when it's good. I pity people that would even think of giving someone that kind of power over them, heaven forbid that they do do it...

I don't agree with the way Arie did things and you do. I'm OK with that... It's him that will have to live with it, not me... Thankfully..... As I'm a firm believer that you get back what you put out in this world/life.. All Arie did was prove to me all over again that I was correct in my thinking of him from day dot... IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:34 pm

@LoveDovez just for the record. I don't agree with anything because I can't form an opinion yet until I have more facts. Smiley The only thing I understand is if he in fact made a switch because he realized Becca was not who he wanted, I don't fault anyone for not staying in a relationship if they aren't happy.

It's been proven from former contestants themselves, the things TPTB make them do. Nothing surprises me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez just for the record. I don't agree with anything because I can't form an opinion yet until I have more facts. Smiley The only thing I understand is if he in fact made a switch because he realized Becca was not who he wanted, I don't fault anyone for not staying in a relationship if they aren't happy.

It's been proven from former contestants themselves, the things TPTB make them do. Nothing surprises me.

There's always two sides to a story, I like to hear both sides to get halfway to the truth. I hear the rumors of what other women say I haven't heard what he has to say. I still won't dislike him because he doesn't want to stay with a woman he doesn't love.

The contract they sign makes do they do certain things.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 pm

I dislike him for his social media and public actions after the break up. To me those are facts as he did them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:43 pm

There have been multiple times contracts have been posted on this forum. 
There is a humiliation clause in those. 
Doing something outrageous brings in a lot more talk than doing a good deed. People rubber neck when something happens, not for the day to day normal. JMO
The show banks on this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:49 pm

I haven't seen anything in his social media or public action to make me still dislike him because my interpretation is different and I will wait to see if, what and when.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:15 pm

How do you think Arie could sneak Becca into Az for that off-road trip? Were TPTB rules broken by Arie or was it allowed?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:How do you think Arie could sneak Becca into Az for that off-road trip? Were TPTB rules broken by Arie or was it allowed?

I think the answer was in his IG story at the time- he wrote while driving back from that trip with a picture of one of those off-road cars “mission accomplished” . So imo I took that as he thought they got away with a sneaky trip on there own- jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:46 pm

@Stone_Hedge I'm questioning that as well.

I apologize if it's been discussed during a period of time where I was sort of MIA therefore I don't recall the specifics. As I look back at the 4wheeling pic, to me it doesn't even look like Becca. That person appears to be much smaller IMHO.

My first thought was that it was Producer Meghan Firestone.

Do we know who Arie's handler is?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:53 pm

I agree that the woman looks too small and too short to be Becca. Yes, the shoes and torn jeans match what Becca has worn, but that could have been planned. Who knows. I've just never been convinced it is Becca.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:How do you think Arie could sneak Becca into Az for that off-road trip? Were TPTB rules broken by Arie or was it allowed?

Sean flew Catherine to Dallas for a secret visit and didn’t tell the producers. Other couples have had visits without producers’ knowledge too. It happens more than we think I believe.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook