SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
pbmax wrote:
FLChica wrote:Definitely not Florida - there are mountains in the background on the right upper corner of the pic and multiple cacti that aren't indigenous to Florida. Probably Arizona.

The shoes "Becca" is wearing are similar to those in the 2015 Becca pic. She must have quite a shoe collection if she can keep Nike's that pristine for over two years.  question

Not only that but they are with other people on a SHV and out and about to be seen. That's why had a problem with that Thanksgiving dinner...it doesn't fit.

Sean and Catherine went out to a movie with his friends when on their secret visit. There was also at least one family party during that visit too. It happens and going to a movie is much riskier than 4wheeling with a few friends.

Yeah, it happens pretty frequently. Jojo/Jordan and Kaitlyn/Shawn both went out in disguises, Ben went to Courtney's parents' house when he was there for a college reunion, etc. Most of them aren't as stupid as Arie to post about it and then immediately delete it, then in a few days, post another picture with the same background as their fiancé and then immediately delete that one too. But, you know, they're all crazy kids in love and love breaking the rules!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 pm

For those who missed pre-season sleuthing, you can look up here for the 12/2 4 wheeling pic we had discussed:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

@pbmax Here’s the two IG story pictures that Arie and Becca posted on Dec 8.
Looks like same backyard.
https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ

Discussion on this thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602p132-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:13 pm

pbmax wrote:Where is this pic that Arie and Becca posted with the same background.

It was on Instagram. It may have been taken down.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Yes, she also wore those jeans and the running shoes in different pics from May 2017.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:11 pm

My thoughts on the show (everything IMO of course,) --

I continue to be impressed with this cast. Arie got a truly great group of women, overall. And are they ever a gorgeous bunch!

I've been intrigued by Jacqueline and was happy to see more of her in this episode. She made a good impression. When Arie talked about having difficulty with her being more intelligent than him, I groaned. Arie, really? But when she detailed having to go to school for six more years for her PhD, I got it. I really think that Arie is looking for a woman who is willing to conform to his current lifestyle and move to Scottsdale. That would not be Jacqueline. Given this, I was a bit surprised that he did not send her home. But I think he did like her and had already decided against Chelsea and Jenna anyway.

I will miss Jenna's eyebrows. I aspire to those eyebrows. They have fascinated me.

Speaking of Arie -- I am a Peter fan and was really hoping for him this season, in part based on his sex appeal. So when Arie was selected instead, I was willing to give him a chance. This is a passionate-push-a-woman-against-a-wall-for-a-kiss man, right? I was extremely hopeful. And I feel what I got instead is a Ken doll. He shows up, he'll propose, but to me, that's about it. He's become a prop, an object for the women's affections and ambitions. If Arie has a speck of personality, I'd love to see it. As it is, I feel like he's mailing it in. AND -- his constant groping of the women is a huge turnoff for me. This isn't sexy, it's gross.

Kendall vs. Krystal -- I knew that Krystal would be going home, but it was nonetheless fun to see that champagne cork pop.

Lauren -- it's obvious that Arie has had a huge crush on her for whatever reason. She must check off all of his boxes -- blonde, Southern, agreeable, not a PhD candidate. Seriously, I don't get it. But she does it for him, to the point that he's willing to overlook that she is cautious in the extreme about men, and she tends to friend zone them for six months. This didn't raise any alarm bells with him, so it must be love.  *shrug*
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO it wouldn't have been deleted asap if it wasn't them.  But stranger things happen with this show. laugh out loud

JMO

He would delete it asap if he saw that it was getting out that people was saying it was Becca and it wasn't, cause he really wouldn't want someone else to see that (Lauren). I read back on the media thread and I see he posted the pic on 12/3 and then the next day like Lauren pic 12/4, that means she was the one on his mind. I noticed right after that Becca went silent.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Arie's friend would not have deleted it as well, if it was just for fear of LB seeing it, IMO.

And I don't recall Becca going silent.  She posted several IG stories about/from work that week, IICR, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Plus, they were together the next weekend on a SHV and both made posts where we could match up the backyard.  That's not very silent IMO.

JMO

ETA:  IMO Arie gets bored easily.  He probably opened up IG and saw other people liking LBs pics or was doing some stalking to see if she was still sad and pining for him.  I personally don't think he put much deep thoughts into his likes other than to attract her attention and see if she'd respond.  It all fits his past history, IMO.

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:20 pm

I agree. He was one confused fork. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out. 
I don't excuse the issues, I only know what it's like to be a continual confused fork of a greater age.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Arie's friend would not have deleted it as well, if it was just for fear of LB seeing it, IMO.

And I don't recall Becca going silent.  She posted several IG stories about/from work that week, IICR, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Plus, they were together the next weekend on a SHV and both made posts where we could match up the backyard.  That's not very silent IMO.

JMO

Well I know many believe that is her in the pic and about the SHV and that's you're prerogative but I don't. I read everything and it gives me an idea of what was happening. Just my opinion
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:38 pm

The pictures of the backyard match up regardless of whether you believe it's Becca in the 4wheel picture or not.

I don't care who he ends up. Arie didn't change his tone until a month later so I don't believe LB was always on his mind or it was always LB. It wasn't until after the Vegas trip that Becca went silent and when she resurfaced her tone was different.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The pictures of the backyard match up regardless of whether you believe it's Becca in the 4wheel picture or not.

I don't care who he ends up.  Arie didn't change his tone until a month later so I don't believe LB was always on his mind or it was always LB.  It wasn't until after the Vegas trip that Becca went silent and when she resurfaced her tone was different.

JMO
I agree. Those photos of the SHV backyard say it all. Something happened.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree. He was one confused fork. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out. 
I don't excuse the issues, I only know what it's like to be a continual confused fork of a greater age.

Off topic - Never heard this phrase before but I LOVE it! Will definitely be using in the future. Thanks!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook