SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Going by Becca's change in SM, her own mother's IG likes, etc I think it shows that Becca was heartbroken and she will definitely be sobbing and it won't be "edit" only. 

jmo

Agreed. I wonder how Lauren will take it, much more the other girls . No matter how Arie explained it, it has to be different seeing it.

Are they showing the edit where Lauren is throwing herself a pity party about why she should be happy but she’s not for Arie to see or prepare us for the revised ending AFR?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 am

Lucas15 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, that girl I heard sobbing just had her heart ripped out. They filmed that scene the week she went out to Vegas for her work. I remember her insta story that showed all the outfits she had laid out to pack. I think she knew he had truly struggled with his final decision but again, after seeing those clips, she was clueless as to the agenda for the day TPTB and Arie had planned.

IMO preview scenes such as this are often a slice and dice edit. They wanted us to see "something" and hear "something" and connect the two together but that doesn't mean that what we hear came from that scene. The sobbing may have been dubbed in - and we can't be certain that it wasn't.
She was excited about the trip to Vegas and of course, I'm sure about the impending SHV. I remember looking at all the outfits and the red one she zoomed in on. Next thing you know, complete silence from her SM accounts for 7 days. Nothing. When she finally was able to gather herself...first post back. Insta story dedicated to Betty Who's new release.... Ignore Me.

Lauren has such a lemon look about her. There's much more there than shy and sweet. I figured that out after scoping out her interests and following on SM. Lordy, how in the world Arie had so many great women and delivered this mess in the end. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2254279460 I was so excited about his season. That guy who fell in love with Emily is long gone, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:44 am

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Going by Becca's change in SM, her own mother's IG likes, etc I think it shows that Becca was heartbroken and she will definitely be sobbing and it won't be "edit" only.

jmo
IMO I'm sure she will be sobbing - I think production will make sure of it (because that's what they do). But I won't be surprised if what we see / hear when we see the actual scene is not the same as what we heard in the preview.

IA that the actual scene may not be the same as what is heard in the preview. 

That doesn't lessen anything imo as I pretty much expect what actually happens will be ten times worse than what's heard in the preview.  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Arie dumping Becca on a SHV feels so incredibly cruel  no no sad jmo

During ATFR it's even worse I think. At least on a SHV not that many people are present.
Reality TV has it's rules. Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Maddy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Arie dumping Becca on a SHV feels so incredibly cruel  no no sad jmo

During ATFR it's even worse I think. At least on a  SHV not that many people are present.
Reality TV has it's rules. Rolling Eyes

He could have just done it off-camera like Jason. He had no problem flying to see Emily 5 years ago or posting IG stories of himself and Becca after filming against his contact and TPTB's rules and desires, but now he couldn't even do this? They could have just re-enacted it on-camera like Jason/Melissa or he could have done a sit down with CH and explained the breakup. He did this so he could give them good TV, at the expense of someone else's feelings. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:47 am

WTA and ATFR are going to be very interesting. The spoilers are out there so I will be most interested in the response from the other girls. I wonder how the girls friendships developed while filming? Who are the close relationships Lauren and Becca had?

There is a smugness on SM from Lauren and Arie that seems cruel and unnecessary. Why pour salt in wounds if you are so happy? 

Arie had some of the best women but I’m ready for this season to be over.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 am

Bet2Win wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Aria wrote:Yikes, someone posted screencaps of the promo and you can actually see Becca with the engagement ring on when she's crying into her hands. You can also see her sitting on a gray couch, that's similar to the one that Arie is sitting on.

May I ask where you saw the promo & screencaps?!?!

San!  Where you been chicklet?  Miss you!!!!

So happy you showed up!  

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1710264613 cheerleader

I'm loving this season too.  bestbud!

I’ve been busy with work (I’m a Pre-K teacher laugh out loud) and other things that I haven’t watched maybe the past two seasons. But I’m back this season because there is something I like about Arie and Lauren. I’m interested in seeing the rest of the season play out. Smiley

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 am

Realistically, I don’t see how Arie, the lead of this show, in the year 2018 when the show is as huge and as popular as it is, could have gotten away with dumping his fiancé off camera and then picking his runner up. That is monumental for this show. There’s no way, IMO, that production could have been absent from this in any shape or form.

I have no dog in this fight. Was the Mesnick on Arie’s part crappy and horrible? Yes, IMO, but this is a television show and something as huge as this was not going to be done privately. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:Realistically, I don’t see how Arie, the lead of this show, in the year 2018 when the show is as huge and as popular as it is, could have gotten away with dumping his fiancé off camera and then picking his runner up. That is monumental for this show. There’s no way, IMO, that production could have been absent from this in any shape or form.

I have no dog in this fight. Was the Mesnick on Arie’s part crappy and horrible? Yes, IMO, but this is a television show and something as huge as this was not going to be done privately. All JMO.

The picking Lauren, yes, that obviously would have to be done on-camera. I don't see why the Becca breakup needed to be him blindsiding her on-camera. Obviously, the show would have wanted that, but Arie could have easily done it off-camera or told her as a warning that it was coming. Mills said he wanted to film Arie going to Emily's because that was a huge thing and would have made for great TV, but he did it without telling them. So, why not this? The show wouldn't have loved it, but they could have done a re-enactment like with Jason/Melissa or a sit-down interview with Arie alone/separate sit-down with Becca and made it work. This just seems unnecessarily cruel. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:49 am

Linds911 wrote:The beginning of this date with Lauren and Arie is a snoozefest. Did they really have nothing to talk about, just stared around at the scenery? *sigh* Hopefully their off camera talks are better. Still don't feel anything between them jmo.

What I see between them is a guy who likes the chase and a girl who needs to feel secure... dysfunctional match made in heaven. giggling The slower Lauren goes the more Arie drools over her. The more he drools the more she trusts his intentions. You could actually see them bond over past painful life experiences. I feel for Lauren because it sounds like she has had some tough situations in her young life. I'm not sure that this show or Arie are going to end up being the best choices for her. Arie's past record will most likely repeat itself and she will be hurt when he loses interest in her and moves on.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:53 am

Aria wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Realistically, I don’t see how Arie, the lead of this show, in the year 2018 when the show is as huge and as popular as it is, could have gotten away with dumping his fiancé off camera and then picking his runner up. That is monumental for this show. There’s no way, IMO, that production could have been absent from this in any shape or form.

The picking Lauren, yes, that obviously would have to be done on-camera. I don't see why the Becca breakup needed to be him blindsiding her on-camera. Obviously, the show would have wanted that, but Arie could have easily done it off-camera or told her as a warning that it was coming. Mills said he wanted to film Arie going to Emily's because that was a huge thing and would have made for great TV, but he did it without telling them. So, why not this? The show wouldn't have loved it, but they could have done a re-enactment like with Jason/Melissa or a sit-down interview with Arie alone/separate sit-down with Becca and made it work. This just seems unnecessarily cruel. IMO.

Arie showing up at Emily’s over five years ago doesn’t relate to this IMO. It was five years ago. He wasn’t the lead. The show wasn’t as popular as it is now. When Jason did it, how many years ago was that? More than five, so that’s even more in the past and it was the first time it had ever happened.

I don’t see how Arie, who was having second thoughts and seemed to be hurting over his decision, was supposed to keep his mouth shut and not mention this to his producers for the show that he’s the lead for. Once production found out, they were going to do what they wanted to do. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:06 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aria wrote:

Arie showing up at Emily’s over five years ago doesn’t relate to this IMO. It was five years ago. He wasn’t the lead. The show wasn’t as popular as it is now. When Jason did it, how many years ago was that? More than five, so that’s even more in the past and it was the first time it had ever happened.

I don’t see how Arie, who was having second thoughts and seemed to be hurting over his decision, was supposed to keep his mouth shut and not mention this to his producers for the show that he’s the lead for. Once production found out, they were going to do what they wanted to do. JMO

Totally agree, Ash.  And not only what they (the producers) wanted to do but contractually insist that Arie do what they wanted him to do.  I believe it was Lucas who pointed out that Deanna did not want to return to Jason's season but was contractually bound to do.  So while it appears to many that Arie was heartless in the way he delivered his decision, IMO there's much more to this than meets the eye.  While I think I am in the minority in my opinion that it took courage for Arie to admit that he had a change of heart, I am reserving judgment about how it was done.  I am like Kasha - the jury is still out for me.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook