SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:I know there were times walking in Paris and taking in sights that all I could say was wow. So much is simply breathtaking. There really are no words sometimes.

Yes it is, we took pictures in that same spot Arie and Kendall was kissing.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 am

kraft33 wrote:It looks to me like he is holding and playing with a ring in the promo when he is sitting on the couch. IMO

I see other people commenting about that too, but I can't really make anything out. I do see a glimpse of gold, but not sure if that's my eyes playing tricks. If he is twirling a ring - maybe he gave her a ring she could wear in public like Ben gave to Courtney?

Here's a clip of just that Arie moment: https://streamable.com/z34e0

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:30 am

Aria wrote:
kraft33 wrote:It looks to me like he is holding and playing with a ring in the promo when he is sitting on the couch. IMO

I see other people commenting about that too, but I can't really make anything out. I do see a glimpse of gold, but not sure if that's my eyes playing tricks. If he is twirling a ring - maybe he gave her a ring she could wear in public like Ben gave to Courtney?

Here's a clip of just that Arie moment: https://streamable.com/z34e0

Dang it! If he gave her another ring and asked for it back... Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 2254279460 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 2292733854
Does it seem like she knew it was coming or blindsided? Arie looks determined to get this over with so he can go and call Lauren about the good news no no imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Does it seem like she knew it was coming or blindsided? Arie looks determined to get this over with so he can go and call Lauren about the good news

IIRC Becca once posted an IG caption "Let's do the damn thing". We didn't know what she meant but at this point I would think it possible that she was referring to a break up, or filming a break up. If so then IMO she knew it was coming before it was filmed.

RS has said that there were multiple conversations between Arie and Becca about this and that IMO should have been a wake-up call that something could happen.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 am

@Lucas15 I'm fairly certain that was just a reference to her limo entrance, in which she told Arie to propose to her using that line. RS said that he's heard (and is trying to get confirmation) that she didn't know that he would break up with her and that it would be filmed. She thought it would be a normal SHV and she knew he had feelings for Lauren, but thought they were going to keep trying. By the way she's crying, I don't think she knew.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Does it seem like she knew it was coming or blindsided? Arie looks determined to get this over with so he can go and call Lauren about the good news

IIRC Becca once posted an IG caption "Let's do the damn thing". We didn't know what she meant but at this point I would think it possible that she was referring to a break up, or filming a break up. If so then IMO she knew it was coming before it was filmed.

RS has said that there were multiple conversations between Arie and Becca about this and that IMO should have been a wake-up call that something could happen.
I'm going to have to totally disagree with this. IMO, that girl I heard sobbing just had her heart ripped out. They filmed that scene the week she went out to Vegas for her work. I remember her insta story that showed all the outfits she had laid out to pack. I think she knew he had truly struggled with his final decision but again, after seeing those clips, she was clueless as to the agenda for the day TPTB and Arie had planned.

That was pitiful. Jason/Melissa may have had abreakup scene but in no way did Melissa come close to those emotions. Becca's heart was broke.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:11 am

I don't know if that has been already posted or not:

Jaccqueline Trumbull @trumbullina

Little fun fact- I actually chose the location of the dinner portion of my date. It was in Maxim’s, a beautiful art nouveau restaurant featured in one of my favorite movies, “Gigi.” I’d always wanted to see it. So that was the Paris dream Arie referenced. Smiley #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 am

Arie dumping Becca on a SHV feels so incredibly cruel  no no sad jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 am

mprssdbyu wrote:IMO, that girl I heard sobbing just had her heart ripped out. They filmed that scene the week she went out to Vegas for her work. I remember her insta story that showed all the outfits she had laid out to pack. I think she knew he had truly struggled with his final decision but again, after seeing those clips, she was clueless as to the agenda for the day TPTB and Arie had planned.

IMO preview scenes such as this are often a slice and dice edit. They wanted us to see "something" and hear "something" and connect the two together but that doesn't mean that what we hear came from that scene. The sobbing may have been dubbed in - and we can't be certain that it wasn't.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 am

and another one:

Corinne olympios @CorinneOly

Krystal, I’m all for confidence but ... do less. #thebachelor

giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 am

Going by Becca's change in SM, her own mother's IG likes, etc I think it shows that Becca was heartbroken and she will definitely be sobbing and it won't be "edit" only. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Going by Becca's change in SM, her own mother's IG likes, etc I think it shows that Becca was heartbroken and she will definitely be sobbing and it won't be "edit" only.

jmo

IMO I'm sure she will be sobbing - I think production will make sure of it (because that's what they do). But I won't be surprised if what we see / hear when we see the actual scene is not the same as what we heard in the preview.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook