SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:13 pm

I keep reading that oh poor Lauren is going to get backlash she doesn’t deserve JMO but girlfriend talked to him while he was engaged and wants to date him less than a week after he broke up with Becca. She deserves what’s coming to her

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Yeah for them to get straight back together, I’m gonna guess they were talking behind Becca’s back.

Arie is a total toll and Becca is better off.

Good luck Lauren, I have a feeling you’ll need it.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:15 pm

I was honestly looking forward to Arie being the Bach but have been so-so to date. 
With this new development, I’m now here for the wrong reasons rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:16 pm

wait a minute did you guys just mention that lauren and arie were talking while he was supposedly still engaged to Becca? jeez i was going to give lauren the benefit of the doubt but why would she do that to becca? if i knew a guy was engaged and made his choice i would respect the other girl and not talk to the damn guy... :pout
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Call me crazy but I think I would much rather see this scenario than someone going through the motions and faking it.... much better to cut the cord if you have doubts IMO... for all we know he was as confident as he could be while in the bubble and the reality was very different... sucks for Becca of course but I’m not judging... all the best to all 3!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Diana wrote:I keep reading that oh poor Lauren is going to get backlash she doesn’t deserve JMO but girlfriend talked to him while he was engaged and wants to date him less than a week after he broke up with Becca. She deserves what’s coming to her

JMO

:yes: No pity for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Can someone who has been paying more attention to SM than me please put together a timeline of the relevant dates of all of the clues, such as:
The pre-premier visit of Becca to Scottsdale (dirtbike /helmets photo) , Arie and Becca at the same backyard pool photos (safe house visit), the day that Becca seemed to get suddenly quiet on SM, the day she posted the wilted flowers, and "at least my cat still loves me" and finally - the day that Arie and the limos were in Lauren's parents driveway in Virginia. Thanks in advance. I'm just wondering how recent all of this was.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:19 pm

But maybe Lauren didn’t know Arie was with Becca when they talked. It’s no guarantee she knew. Yes spoilers were out but doesn’t mean she has to believe it. Also, the level of hate she is gonna get is warranted at all.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 pm

umngirl wrote:But maybe Lauren didn’t know Arie was with Becca when they talked. It’s no guarantee she knew. Yes spoilers were out but doesn’t mean she has to believe it. Also, the level of hate she is gonna get is warranted at all.

still i would call this cheating - arie that is....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Its insane to think Arie can just break off an engagement and decide to date the "other" girl a WEEK AFTER. But I'm glad all of this happened now instead of at the final rose. So Becca has time to heal if she does want the Ette. Totally rooting for you Becca, if you're reading!Smiley

I'm sorry, but Lauren deserves whatever backlash she will get once it airs. So far, Im not impressed with her. Can't believe she would actually talk to Arie knowing he is most likely engaged to Becca. Whether you're friends with her or not.. Its wrong. Pretty sure she read RS spoilers.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:27 pm

notarose wrote:I was honestly looking forward to Arie being the Bach but have been so-so to date. 
With this new development, I’m now here for the wrong reasons rofl
laugh out loud same. I'm here with you for the same reasons  2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:28 pm

umngirl wrote:But maybe Lauren didn’t know Arie was with Becca when they talked. It’s no guarantee she knew. Yes spoilers were out but doesn’t mean she has to believe it. Also, the level of hate she is gonna get is warranted at all.

That would make it even worse for her to be conned by Him and now know the truth . How could a relationship last being built on quicksand. I think he gave her full disclosure and she went for it and now it was up to him to break it off with Becca. In reality, even that foundation is rocky. This is a mess for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye