SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

Our worst nightmare is a Fleiss wet dream . Ratings hike for sure. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by BigBlue Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

RS is so smug. I'm tired of it
BigBlue
BigBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:55 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

I don't care for RS but he's not wrong with this one. It's only going to get viewers/media/SM talking. Look at the pages already on the thread. It's working laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I remember Arie went to Emily's house to basically get her to do a switcheroo. Now it seems he went to Lauren's house to do a switcheroo for himself. Somehow I am thinking it is the switcheroo stuff itself he is loving rather than the person. SMH no no

Yup and his diary is his weapon . A serial switcharoo-er. Suspect

Damn. Can't forget the journal/diary. The journal HAS to be part of filming his switcheroo with Lauren. No way else I see it happening but Arie pulling out his journal to convince the girl (and her parents) of his tru tru love feelings. I will have to get the popcorn out if/when Arie pulls that journal out. Seems like he really is going for the title of biggest villain Bach lead ever laugh out loud laugh out loud

Do you think we'll get a Balcony Cry after he let his twu wuv 4eva Lauren go at the FRC? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:58 am

yana_bach wrote:Maybe Becca should hook up with Peter. Talk about a plot twist  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f603  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f603  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f603

Could be interesting, but Becca would not gain a thing.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:00 am

What if this is damage control.  What if Becca had 2nd thoughts once out of the Bach bubble - especially since it is rumored her ex showed up. What if she thought it through and her ex looked better, even if she didn’t want to rekindle. No lead has ever been rejected publically while the season is airing. It like Arie is showing he too is capable of a grand gesture. 
Just a possibility among many. 

I agree @AllAboutLove that ‘the journal” is definitely being used to build a narrative. Definitely means something.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:09 am

notarose wrote:What is this is damage control.  What if Becca had 2nd thoughts once out of the Bach bubble - especially since it is rumored her ex showed up. What if she thought it through and her ex looked better, even if she didn’t want to rekindle. No lead has ever been rejected publically while the season is airing. 

I agree @AllAboutLove that ‘the journal” is definitely being used to build a narrative. Definitely means something.

Anything is possible but going by Becca's SM activity (posting on her IGstory of her cat and how at least someone loves her, her 'mood' pic of wilted flowers, her liking comment of her and Caroline ending up together at the end rather than her and Arie, etc) I'm inclined to think that Becca was dumped by Arie and it wasn't her initiated choice
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:10 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Screen10
I honestly don't even know what to say.

Last edited by Zaynab on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:11 am

notarose wrote:What is this is damage control.  What if Becca had 2nd thoughts once out of the Bach bubble - especially since it is rumored her ex showed up. What if she thought it through and her ex looked better, even if she didn’t want to rekindle. No lead has ever been rejected publically while the season is airing. 

I agree ! We don’t know whole story !
I am not ready to throw them under the bus !
I feel like the next few weeks we will see how he fell for both and the conflict going through the process !

We have not seen much of Lauren !
I like Becca a lot but since we that follow spoilers knew it was her we probably didn’t pay too much interest in the other girls !
I am eager to see the “love story” unfold with both girls and how it came to where it is now !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:12 am

I feel for Becca, but she is better off.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 am

TZaynab wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Screen10
I am shocked i might have to bow out until the next season of bachelorette.
I was just coming here to post this

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 am

beader wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Maybe Becca should hook up with Peter. Talk about a plot twist  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f603  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f603  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 1f603

Could be interesting, but Becca would not gain a thing.  

I was more or less joking with this one (The whole Not Peter - Peter thing) but since I skipped last 'Ette season and I don't know much about Peter (oter than he's hot) I guess he's kind of a bad guy?

Anyway, I'm a few minutes into the new episode and Krystal is saying 'Arie is a guy who knows what he wants' I had to pause and ROFL at that one cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye