SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm

So when they film WTA everybody will know about Arie's "change of heart" or whatever. Maybe we'll see more than your average WTN.

I was not crazy about Arie but really wanted to keep an open mind and give him a chance. For being 35 he doesn't seem ready at all and if he had any doubts shouldn't have proposed. The fiasco make me less interested in watching the rest of this season except for the finale (most interested in seeing Becca). Becca dodged a bullet for sure. She is sweet and funny and normal and would make a great lead. She deserves so much better than Arie. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@havadrpepper regarding your question about number 5: I read that regarding RS. I don't know if it really happened. That's what I read.

OK, thanks. I thought I might have missed something!

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Well according to RS Arie contacted Lauren Jan. 1 new's years on the night of the first show. And he was liking her pics in December. So it sounds like this was brewing awhile and he had second thoughts maybe after a few SHVs visits with Becca.

This damn shows messes with your head because it seems the lead is always conflicted between the F1 and F2 and somehow on the last day the lead has a moment of clarity when in fact they could be still confused. I have never been able to understand how you can sleep with F1 Monday and F2 on Tuesday and then make a choice on Wednesday. It's too much.

Having said that knowing Arie's history I don't think it will last with Lauren either. Imagine if he breaks it off with her before the ATFR and he has 2 women glaring at him on the sofa.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 pm

star_D wrote:Because they think people will say they risk all for love. I am not buying it. To me, it’s cheat.

Yeah, the cynic in me feels that Arie might actually think this makes him look better than simply dumping Becca after two months and riding off into the sunset single. I mean in that case everyone would just say he never wanted to find anyone to begin with, whereas now he can keep pretending that he really did, he was just sooo confused. Rolling Eyes Good luck with that, Arie.

That said, I would be surprised if Arie and Lauren are still together by the time the finale is shown. Though maybe they're contractually obliged now that the reunion was filmed and all. Can't follow that up with a second breakup really. Would be hilarious though.

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
umngirl wrote:But maybe Lauren didn’t know Arie was with Becca when they talked. It’s no guarantee she knew. Yes spoilers were out but doesn’t mean she has to believe it. Also, the level of hate she is gonna get is warranted at all.

That would make it even worse for her to be conned by Him and now know the truth . How could a relationship last being built on quicksand. I think he gave her full disclosure and she went for it and now it was up to him to break it off with Becca. In reality, even that foundation is rocky. This is a mess for sure.

:yes:
She most likely knew and made her decision based on knowing Arie was no longer with Becca. 
Thinking back to Jason, Molly knew nothing but immediately opened the door for Jason upon knowing his Melissa relationship was just a myth at that point. Kinda the same.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:36 pm

There's a long time still until ATFR so no guarantee that Arie will still be with Lauren at that point anyway laugh out loud (that's if the spoilers are correct that they're dating)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
I agree

I actually think it takes guts for both Arie and Lauren to take a chance on this considering the backlash they must know they will get from the general public. I kind of like the “eff this, I don’t care if they hate me, I love you, can’t stop thinking about you and want you back” thing - it’s messy and passionate and certainly compelling.  If it doesn’t feel right with Becca, IMO it’s better for all involved to admit the mistake now rather than waste more time/emotion.

And I’m so here for the drama that will be the ATFR/aftermath 2pop This season has gotten a lot more interesting to me.

The thing is, I don't think it's really a mentality of 'eff this' but rather them believing that people will accept this version of what their selling as their love story. I think they'll quickly realise that isn't the case, or maybe naively hope that by the time the AFTR rolls around, people will have accepted their narrative, but Arie is already being mocked and criticised by Bach Nation as a horny old dude - so I think this switcheroo will only make him look worse. If he was THAT confused to begin with, he should never have proposed to Becca. The vibe I get is he just doesn't know what he wants. I give his relationship with Lauren 6 months, tops.
I disagree. I don’t think they would be under any illusions that they will have everyone cheering them on given what initially happened to Jason and Molly. IMO the easier route would be for him to quietly end it with Becca and not ask Lauren for another chance until later down the line when things have quieted down. Most Bach “engagements” end after a few months and nobody bats an eye. IMO Arie & Lauren deciding to take a risk now says maybe they are willing to endure the shtstorm to come because they feel it’s worth it.

As for the proposing thing, sure, it would have been nice if he hadn’t  done it, but a proposal on The Bachelor IMO is widely accepted as an agreement to give a relationship a shot, not necessarily equal to a conventional engagement.

I wish all three luck in dealing with this as I like them all Smiley

Sorry if I don't buy Arie/Lauren as some grand, romantic love affair. He knew this girl for 8 weeks, and was able to choose someone else over her initially - and spend 2 months "engaged" to said person.

I just listened to Arie's interview with Ben and Ashley I that was released yesterday, and he didn't really sound like someone who thought he had done something wrong. He was going on about how happy he is now... yeah, okay dude.

I wish them luck. Because they'll need it.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:39 pm

littlereddress wrote:Well according to RS Arie contacted Lauren Jan. 1 new's years on the night of the first show.  And he was liking her pics in December.  So it sounds like this was brewing awhile and he had second thoughts maybe after a few SHVs visits with Becca.

This damn shows messes with your head because it seems the lead is always conflicted between the F1 and F2 and somehow on the last day the lead has a moment of clarity when in fact they could be still confused.  I have never been able to  understand how you can sleep with F1 Monday and F2 on Tuesday and then make a choice on Wednesday.  It's too much.

Having said that knowing Arie's history I don't think it will last with Lauren either.  Imagine if he breaks it off with her before the ATFR and he has 2 women glaring at him on the sofa.

When it’s laid out like this, Arie is a cheater.
He did this with Becca and his Ex before the show . Is there a pattern going on? :yes:

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:44 pm

I, personally, wish any one luck who goes on this show. 
The show really does not care about the cast for the most part, other than making sure the bus that is ordered to run them over has their name on it and spelled correctly. 
I have to think at this point, the cast must realize this and goes with the risk anyway that they will end up winning somehow and someway. 
Good luck to them all. Glad my only investment is the maybe hour on Mondays. I have found this season entertaining so lucking forward to future train wrecks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:47 pm

tigertiz wrote:Can someone who has been paying more attention to SM than me please put together a timeline of the relevant dates of all of the clues, such as:
The pre-premier visit of Becca to Scottsdale (dirtbike /helmets photo) ,  Arie and Becca at the same backyard pool photos (safe house visit),  the day that Becca seemed to get suddenly quiet on SM, the day she posted the wilted flowers, and "at least my cat still loves me" and finally - the day that Arie and the limos were in Lauren's parents driveway in Virginia.  Thanks in advance.  I'm just wondering how recent all of this was.
. Yes please I’m curious about the timeline too! Also when did someone on here notice that Sydney & Lauren’s ex were following each other, kind of feel like this may be telling!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:48 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Call me crazy but I think I would much rather see this scenario than someone going through the motions and faking it.... much better to cut the cord if you have doubts IMO... for all we know he was as confident as he could be while in the bubble and the reality was very different... sucks for Becca of course but I’m not judging... all the best to all 3!  

Exactly! Why stay with someone you're not in love with just to please others. Its better to end it now rather than later. I wish Arie would have chosen Lauren from the get go if that's who he really wanted, but that's life sometimes it's messy and love is a rollercoaster. It looks like to me that Becca is a matter of time girl but I'm waiting to see what made him choose her. As for this so-called train wreck, it too shall pass and they will be alright whether they last or not. More power to Arie for following his heart to me it means he is ready to settle down, to put himself to this backlash instead of just quietly ending it and riding into the sunset.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 pm

I try to keep my expectations low when it comes to this Bach show especially anything regarding lasting love or marriage, etc. Even before filming when I was looking forward to Arie I still reiterated that I don't see it lasting with Arie and his F1. Little did I know how soon Arie would make that a reality laugh out loud I see the same with Arie and his switcheroo and I don't see it lasting. Love to be proven wrong but won't hold my breath
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye