SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 91 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 84 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:36 am

Honestly if Peter bailed I think it's for his own good. The show would have eaten him alive imo. He's much better off without it. And I say this as someone who is definitely NOT a fan of Peter. I just think this show especially for its male leads really is not a good thing for them.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:38 am

peter is very sensitive. he got so affected by social media trolls and he reads literally every comment in his page. He doesn't realize how much of the upper hand he has imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkie1 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:42 am

The clues fit with both Arie and Roberto.

kirkie1

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:42 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Peter seems like the most indecisive person on the planet if this 'inside scoop' is true. What an azz to say yes and then change your mind at the last minute. 
Also on the agenda for tonight (hopefully)? The new Bachelor!

Now, I'm no Reality Steve. My first foray into spoiling is actually freaking me out a bit, but here it is. Peter was all lined up and ready to go, but he backed out overnight last Thursday. Yes, he was supposed to be introduced on GMA the next morning, but he bailed.

So. Sources say: Arie is the next Bachelor.
I have a lot of faith in my information, but as we know with this franchise: nothing is final until it's final. But I think this is a good move.
http://www.bachelorleague.com/commentary/bachelor-paradise-week-4-episode-2/

For a franchise that pulls the same sh*t 24/7, they have no sympathy from me. And I don't think his contract would have been that loose for him to just up and say deuces if something else didn't go down IMO. That's if the source is to be believed
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:43 am

Stepping in to this thread for the first time today... WHAT HAS HAPPENED? I thought it was Peter and we were waiting on an announcement. I'm lost.

Rachelsseason wrote:leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 78 Img_1011

And what even is this about?! I'm so... confused. Is it about... who/what is that about? It seems related to this franchise somehow, yes? Lawdy. Is it simply about his decision to be The Bachelor whatever that is? Is this about the Bachelorette season? Is it everythang?! I just... I need the E! True Hollywood Story to be revived to spill all the tea here.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:45 am

Roberto or Arie would be a nice surprise - especially over some of the other names in play.

Kate Coyne‏Verified account @KatePeople 4m4 minutes ago
More
All I can say is that, all reports and rumors considered, the next star of #TheBachelor? Is one hell of a surprise. #youwillsee #soonenough

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 am

@likeashipblown haha! You might step in same time tomorrow and still be unable to figure out this mess. It's theatrical and utterly ridiculous - and, not in a jovial kind of way!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 am

Sorry, do we know, when will be announced next TB?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:48 am

I would LOVE Rashad even though it's such a long shot  :yes: Or Ben Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:49 am

FashionLover wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Peter seems like the most indecisive person on the planet if this 'inside scoop' is true. What an azz to say yes and then change your mind at the last minute. 
Also on the agenda for tonight (hopefully)? The new Bachelor!

Now, I'm no Reality Steve. My first foray into spoiling is actually freaking me out a bit, but here it is. Peter was all lined up and ready to go, but he backed out overnight last Thursday. Yes, he was supposed to be introduced on GMA the next morning, but he bailed.

So. Sources say: Arie is the next Bachelor.
I have a lot of faith in my information, but as we know with this franchise: nothing is final until it's final. But I think this is a good move.
http://www.bachelorleague.com/commentary/bachelor-paradise-week-4-episode-2/

For a franchise that pulls the same sh*t 24/7, they have no sympathy from me. And I don't think his contract would have been that loose for him to just up and say deuces if something else didn't go down IMO. That's if the source is to be believed
No contract is valid the same day you sign it. There is always a minimum of 72 hours before it's valid, sometimes more.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 am

Lordy, Arie would be a breath of fresh air to the board. He's a sweetheart and he's dreamy. I'm not sure how serious he would be unless they somehow found an Emily type but what a fun season it would be. Women would go bonkers over him! I can see the select contestants chosen for Peter being about the right age for Arie. Now I'm going to be disappointed if it's not Arie and I had not even really given him the slightest bit of hope!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone recognize that bag? It looks like a bag you get when you purchase something? Thanks @BachBetty for noticing the bag.

PeterKrauswi IG Story

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 78 15343108_294824550924795_2695758922236559360_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTU5ODA2MjU2NzU0NzM3NzIzOQ%3D%3D

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 78 Captur99

If Peter said no last Thursday, why would he post this today? You would think he would totally go quiet and not say anything at all.no idea That picture to me looks like he's in on it. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 91 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 84 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win