SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 84 of 91 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 87 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:18 am

hae1001 wrote:Y'all im trying not to get my hopes up but I'm probably going to have a heart attack if it's Arie omggg  :Woah-hoo: whippedseeing hearts:hearts love:
Me too.
I'm praying for him to be TB leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 84 3552228123
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Bet2Win Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:21 am

Arie would be such a breath of fresh air. Emily's season was second to none for the way the men got along and had fun.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:33 am

MiaHawk wrote:In all seriousness, if the MF clues are all to taken into account, my best guess is Jack Stone. He fits all the clues, right?
Younger than Nick...check.
Taller than CH...check.
Not Dean...check.
Probably not Peter...check.
Not from Jojo's season...check.
Not Wells but getting warmer...check. (on BIP but no strong romantic connection made)
Never had a Hometown...check.
Pina Coladas, etc (meaning tropical Paradise/BIP?)...possible check.

Add to that, his edit has slowly been improving on BIP. He is now being shown more and in a positive way. As opposed to Ben Z who was kind of mocked by the edit as being boring and obsessed with his dog. So, IMO, Jack Stone best fits the clues as I interpret them. 
It's a great guess, but I see Jack at the dog park in Dallas all the time right now.  He just doesn't strike me as someone about to be named TB or like he even wants it.  He is very cute, however, and I wouldn't mind seeing him on my TV.   yes

Arie, though, will always have my heart.  There's something about the Dutchman.  *swoon*
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 am

Al wrote:It's so weird reading "Who is Arie?" I remember that season like it was yesterday laugh out loud
My favorite season because of Emily and Arie's connection and because of Arie. I wanted him to be TB after that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote: :yes: I definitely think it may be Arie.
Honestly I am all for Arie as TB for one simple reason - the guy wasn't campaigning for it at all. It's refreshing leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 84 4256136633  
And he was ready to be TB couple of times but we all know about the last minute switch.
Everybody was rooting for him then it was sad...it would be good if he finally gets the gig.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So, what guys was it on BIP who was trying to talk with a girl when Wells was trying to blend up a pina colada?

Good catch Auntie...I remember that scenario, but can't remember the guy!
Think I have a few epi's to re-watch unless someone can say something to spare me that.....LOL.

Know the pina colada reference was to a song, but wonder if it might be a more suttle clue.

who on BIP is taller than Chris H?

Hi Auntie. I don't think Chris H is that tall so IMO most of the guys mentioned are taller.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@MiaHawk aww, thanks for sharing that snippet. So many memories!

Mia, I second this sentiment. I had to just forget and move on when he wasn't TB. Thanks so very much for this amazing reminder of the joy that is Arie. :Thanktwo

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 am

Fleiss just Tweeted "Fasten your seat let's Bachelor Nation. #vroom. Seems like he's saying it's Arie.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:53 am

Now if they get Courtney to appear it will officially be the best.season.ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 am

Cant they please finally make Roberto the bachelor once for all? Hugesmile

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:35 am

Arie would also work... at least his kissing technic will work Praying

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:41 am

Fleiss just Tweeted "Wait until you hear his heartbreaking story on GMA.

I don't think it's Arie. I think it's James Hinchcliffe. He's an Indy 500 racer that almost died after a crash. He was also on DWTS.

I don't think Arie has had a heartbreaking story.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 91 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 87 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win