SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 83 of 91 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 87 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 am

Historic could be Eric or Arie.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:11 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So, what guys was it on BIP who was trying to talk with a girl when Wells was trying to blend up a pina colada?

Good catch Auntie...I remember that scenario, but can't remember the guy!
Think I have a few epi's to re-watch unless someone can say something to spare me that.....LOL.

Know the pina colada reference was to a song, but wonder if it might be a more suttle clue.

who on BIP is taller than Chris H?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:15 am

The cryptic tone continues in Elan's latest tweet:
https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/905656922543603713

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:16 am

I think cupcake would make a good bachelor. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:20 am

Such good stuff here. laugh out loud  If one of the many clues was not Jared but getting warmer, what's the Arie connection to him? They weren't on the b'ette show at the same time and Arie has never been on BIP. I don't get it. scratch Ah whatever. Thanks to the board for keeping me entertained. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:21 am

One the clues from MF was had no HTD so I don't understand how it could be Arie either! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 am

Al wrote:It's so weird reading "Who is Arie?" I remember that season like it was yesterday laugh out loud

I enjoy Arie's personality. If it's him, hope they film in China by the Great Wall!  (wink, wink). Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:28 am

Norcalgal wrote:Fleiss knows how to turn lemons into lemonade and run all the way to the bank with the PR that results. Everyone is talking about this.
:yes: It worked with Nick too. Got people talking. That's what it's all about. Fleiss tweeted up a storm last year too. And controversial choice or not, Nick's season brought in new viewers and the only reality show with new audience in their target age range. In the world of TV, that's huge. As annoying as MF is on his Twitter it's working. It's social network engagement 101: get the people talking. Doesn't matter what is said (or even who they pick for TB imo), as long as it's a hot topic TPTB are winning. Ka-ching

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:35 am

@MiaHawk aww, thanks for sharing that snippet. So many memories!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:52 am

Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion
Post by yana_bach on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Who from previous seasons might be a possibility?
Wells?
Chase?
Cupcake?
Dare I dream..Arie?

So I wake up to the news that it might be Arie...is this real life? I'm picturing a lot of makeout sessions agains various walls in the US and abroad leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 83 1f603

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:58 am

In all seriousness, if the MF clues are all to taken into account, my best guess is Jack Stone. He fits all the clues, right?
Younger than Nick...check.
Taller than CH...check.
Not Dean...check.
Probably not Peter...check.
Not from Jojo's season...check.
Not Wells but getting warmer...check. (on BIP but no strong romantic connection made)
Never had a Hometown...check.
Pina Coladas, etc (meaning tropical Paradise/BIP?)...possible check.

Add to that, his edit has slowly been improving on BIP. He is now being shown more and in a positive way. As opposed to Ben Z who was kind of mocked by the edit as being boring and obsessed with his dog. So, IMO, Jack Stone best fits the clues as I interpret them.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:14 am

Arie Luyendyk. Huh. Meh. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 91 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 87 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win