SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 40 of 91 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 65 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:45 am

Fleiss is full of it imo. I don't see anything "shocking" about the possible contenders for TB let alone Peter, least shocking of all, imo. MF would have to be TB himself before I will be shocked with what he has to say no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:45 am

Stacia620 wrote:The only other person I could see it being besides Peter is Dean. Dean seems to be pretty popular on SM and he is just as good looking, if not better looking, than Peter. I never thought Peter was that great looking other than he has pretty eyes. I don't think Dean is mature enough though or is wanting a fiancee at this point in his life, but the same thing could be said for Peter as well. laugh out loud
Dean is much more popular than Peter on SM but, he has effectively crashed and burned on BIP. He couldn't even negotiate a triangle, effectively. He's getting a lot of backlash from women who think he should choose the weaker of the two women and dump the other one. It's disappointing.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:47 am

He just tweeted again and deleted within seconds.

I think he's drunk laugh out loud!

"Now its common knowledge after grief all is nothing"
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 am

It's totally Petiocre. MF has no sense of what is shocking. He's so tone deaf. My goodness, he's like a teenager with his teaser tweets.

FWIW, I won't be shocked if it's Dean or Eric or any of the second string.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 am

Someone needs to take away MF's twitter no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:59 am

Acrunch wrote:He just tweeted again and deleted within seconds.

IT SPELLS OUT 'NICK AGAIN'

He's such a troll laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:02 am

Lord no! That has to be a freakin joke!?? I could 100% promise to not tune into a second of more Nick. Not happening!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:19 am

coolangel wrote:Unless they announce Brad Womack returning for a 3rd time, I won't be shocked. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I won't be surprised if they make Dean the next Bachelor inspite of him imploding on BIP though. His SM popularity has me scratching my head. He is at 711K IG followers and the next one is Peter at 548K followers. That's a difference of almost 160K followers inspite of a negative BIP edit. He gets more 'likes' on his regular pics than Peter gets on his thirst traps IMO. I know IG follower count is not the deciding factor but who knows what's going on in TPTB's mind.

I can actually see this announcement being referred to as shocking since no one expects Dean to get the gig after BIP IMO. He is not the logical choice either as MF referred to in a now deleted tweet.

All JMO

I can see why Dean's numbers are so bloated. He's not only on BIP (good or bad, he's on screen) but he's also ensconced himself with all the BN supposed cool kids. Today he was on a boat with Ashley I, Ben, Becca, Jared, Luke. He's attending the BIP hang out after parties, attending BN attended concerts, doing podcasts with Ben and Ashley, hanging with Alex. He's completely entrenched and taking advantage of the perks. Considering that PK has pretty much dedicated his time to his business, his dog and sticking close to home and hasn't really hung with anyone from BN other than for his bootcamp that one weekend, I can easily see why his SM numbers are lower than Dean's. Everyday I expect to see him start following more BN alumnis and yet nothing.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:02 am

Acrunch wrote:
coolangel wrote:Unless they announce Brad Womack returning for a 3rd time, I won't be shocked. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I won't be surprised if they make Dean the next Bachelor inspite of him imploding on BIP though. His SM popularity has me scratching my head. He is at 711K IG followers and the next one is Peter at 548K followers. That's a difference of almost 160K followers inspite of a negative BIP edit. He gets more 'likes' on his regular pics than Peter gets on his thirst traps IMO. I know IG follower count is not the deciding factor but who knows what's going on in TPTB's mind.

I can actually see this announcement being referred to as shocking since no one expects Dean to get the gig after BIP IMO. He is not the logical choice either as MF referred to in a now deleted tweet.

All JMO

I can see why Dean's numbers are so bloated.  He's not only on BIP (good or bad, he's on screen) but he's also ensconced himself with all the BN supposed cool kids.  Today he was on a boat with Ashley I, Ben, Becca, Jared, Luke.  He's attending the BIP hang out after parties, attending BN attended concerts, doing podcasts with Ben and Ashley, hanging with Alex.  He's completely entrenched and taking advantage of the perks.  Considering that PK has pretty much dedicated his time to his business, his dog and sticking close to home and hasn't really hung with anyone from BN other than for his bootcamp that one weekend, I can easily see why his SM numbers are lower than Dean's.  Everyday I expect to see him start following more BN alumnis and yet nothing.

Dean's SM popularity/numbers were always much better than Peter's. He could get better response in half the time. His Instagram tells the whole story. He had more fans long  before he was even announced by BIP which IMO is why Petiocre became his "best friend" and garnered Dean's endorsement and a statement that he "wasn't ready" to be TB. Dean was always his real competition and along with TPTB, Peter knew it. By the time Dean figured out what a sucker he'd been and changed his stance to say he would "consider it an honor" to be named TB, he had already filmed BIP, his fans were still up but, his popularity and image were down. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:53 am

Peter and Dean were the closest in the house during filming and post. To insinuate that Peter became his 'best friend' to garner endorsement couldn't have been further from the truth. IMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:23 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Acrunch wrote:He just tweeted again and deleted within seconds.

IT SPELLS OUT 'NICK AGAIN'

He's such a troll laugh out loud
rotfl

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:42 am

ElonM wrote:Peter and Dean were the closest in the house during filming and post. To insinuate that Peter became his 'best friend' to garner endorsement couldn't have been further from the truth. IMO

With all due respect, we're analyzing from different vantage points and I have solid rationale for my views as I'm sure you do, as well. This is the perfect depiction of what I saw: 

https://instagram.com/p/BWxGBZOAkLw/

And by the way, that image does not appear on Dean's I/G though it did awhile back.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 91 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 65 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win