SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 79 of 91 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 85 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:51 am

Yeah this confirms for me that Kate knows for sure. She is not trolling. She knows. No way she would put her reputation on the line like this imo. She knows. JMO

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 21432693_10212370350207733_6800442243121932370_n
https://twitter.com/KatePeople
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:58 am

People mag had the Bachelor announcement exclusive in 2012 (Sean's season). Maybe they will be revealing it and that's why Kate knows.

leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 87b72b10 leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 86669110 leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:00 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@likeashipblown haha! You might step in same time tomorrow and still be unable to figure out this mess. It's theatrical and utterly ridiculous - and, not in a jovial kind of way!
Lmfao. You tell no lies. I just finally finished reading the pages I missed and this seems insane. All of it. Yowza.

So, there's a chance Peter really might not be The Bachelor? Huh. Didn't see that coming.

Speaking honestly, good for him if he runs from this franchise. I think these producers were gearing up to act treacherous about him AND I don't truly think he's wired for this and I do not mean that as a knock. I just think this show already does a number on its leads, but when the leads are sensitive, or insecure, or easily hurt, on top of that, with real problems filtering it out... I just don't wish this on them. I also don't know if this even would have been conducive to him having success given how he gets in his head and the time frame. He'd survive whatever edit, sure, all of them do eventually, but... Yeah. What would his head space even be after all that and would it be worth it?

Shallowly, I was prepared for the mess this season was going to be with him, his indecision/clapbacks/passive aggressive shenanigans on social media, the girls going INSANE over him and being messier than anything we'd seen before, the producers totally messing with the edit because it's clear they would mess with him, imo, given their leaks to the press, but on a real human note? RUN, BRO. Smart move is smart.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:04 am

Could they have convinced Ben H to do another season? He fits all the clues. Younger than Nick, taller than Chris, they can play up the "hasn't been in love in awhile" thing since Lauren already has a boyfriend, he never got a hometown on Kaitlyn's season... question

ETA: RS has noooo clue whatsoever laugh out loud 

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Lordy, Arie would be a breath of fresh air to the board. He's a sweetheart and he's dreamy. I'm not sure how serious he would be unless they somehow found an Emily type but what a fun season it would be. Women would go bonkers over him! I can see the select contestants chosen for Peter being about the right age for Arie. Now I'm going to be disappointed if it's not Arie and I had not even really given him the slightest bit of hope!
I agree about casting Emily type for Arie. I have observed him liking almost every post of Amanda's Stanton on IG....who I say is exactly like a Emily in looks and being a single mum

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 1f49b  leftsidelion - Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion #2 - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:12 am

Why on this green earth didn't Emily choose Arie? Someone help me, please.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:15 am

I just hope one is that they don't have Nick or Josh on as the Bach.

2 that there is someone that I can get into. I haven't really enjoyed the last bach(Nick) season or the last 2 bette(Jojo or Rachel) seasons.

Would like to finally get back into watching the show as well as the pre season sleuthing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:22 am

i think the pina colada song is a clue that hes from paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 am

omg im thinking it might be tickle monster or jack. please no

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:25 am

I literally can't even put a face to this arie person. Btw I'm I the only one who is surprised that these people upheaval their lives for only 100K?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 am

if i were to bet money i would go with ben z

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:27 am

FashionLover wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Peter seems like the most indecisive person on the planet if this 'inside scoop' is true. What an azz to say yes and then change your mind at the last minute. 
Also on the agenda for tonight (hopefully)? The new Bachelor!

Now, I'm no Reality Steve. My first foray into spoiling is actually freaking me out a bit, but here it is. Peter was all lined up and ready to go, but he backed out overnight last Thursday. Yes, he was supposed to be introduced on GMA the next morning, but he bailed.

So. Sources say: Arie is the next Bachelor.
I have a lot of faith in my information, but as we know with this franchise: nothing is final until it's final. But I think this is a good move.
http://www.bachelorleague.com/commentary/bachelor-paradise-week-4-episode-2/

For a franchise that pulls the same sh*t 24/7, they have no sympathy from me. And I don't think his contract would have been that loose for him to just up and say deuces if something else didn't go down IMO. That's if the source is to be believed

I agree. I can't imagine he was on the eve of being announced on GMA and the contract wasn't already signed. It's hard to believe he could bail so easily.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 91 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 85 ... 91  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+106
Minney
docnash14
AEF
Miyala
Bet2Win