SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:20 am

Tara is great. She seems like a sweetheart. I don't think their conversation flows as well as Elise's did

But is she still wearing that necklace for her ex?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

Sundy wrote:This conversation between Tara and Matty is just blah blah blah now after that convo with Elise

Haha I agree. He always seems like he is pausing and trying to remember his next line Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

Facebook is not kind toward Matty and Elises date...

I didn't see what you guys saw. It was certainly a "cute" SQT, but that lullaby music really made it feel cute/kiddish. I'm still hanging out for tomorrow to see more of Elise though to see if I will jump ship
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 am

Matty seems to really stress family connection with the girls. So how connected they are to their own family.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:22 am

I don't see it with Tara at all. Matty is back to being "scripted" Matty imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:22 am

And closed mouth kisses....

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:23 am

Matty kisses with Tara were tame compared to Laura although I think he did try to eat her face at one point
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:23 am

This kiss is SO TAME

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:23 am

Sundy wrote:This conversation between Tara and Matty is just blah blah blah now after that convo with Elise
snap! It feels so scripted now. Even the kiss seems scripted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:24 am

I am back to being bored. Bring back Elise!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:24 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Facebook is not kind toward Matty and Elises date...

I didn't see what you guys saw. It was certainly a "cute" SQT, but that lullaby music really made it feel cute/kiddish. I'm still hanging out for tomorrow to see more of Elise though to see if I will jump ship

I didn't see it as a big falling in love moment, just an indication of how comfortable and real they can be around each other.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel