SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 pm

@SillySally first welcomebanner to the forum. Hope you keep posting.

My opinion on the Leah and Simone situation is that every saint used to be a sinner and every sinner has the potential to be a saint...basically the past is the past. I am sure producers knew about their pasts and encouraged the information to come out on the show. Yes Leah may have stirred a lot of drama in the house but neither her or Simone deserve their past to be brought up on national TV. I actually hope Channel ten issues an apology to them but I am not holding my breath.

@Dirty Street Pie I sure do hope there is GD tonight, don't want the overnight to be the main story line.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:I think upthread folks speculated it could be Alix as the walk out.

@Storybook is the preview you are referring to posted on FB? Thanks.

Yes, my prediction is overnight date DRAMAH, girls crying about overnight date, then Alix walking out because seriously, IMO that date with Alix was one of the most awkward, stilted things I've ever seen, and maybe she realised that, but production told her to hold off because last night was all about Leah's drama, then girls crying because Alix walked out as she seems quite well liked in the house. And hopefully a group date with some SQT, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

I have long thought Alix is the walkout based purely on Matty taking an interest in her early and her not featuring in the series promo. I agree their date was totally awkward and stilted. Matty not once complimented her and he is usually quite demonstrative with his feelings, but there was absolutely nothing with Alix and Matty knew it but gave her the rose. If he didn't she would've gone home and he (or the producers, but of course Matty isn't a puppet!!) already had thoughts of who was going home.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SillySally Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm

mercieme wrote:@SillySally first welcomebanner to the forum. Hope you keep posting.

My opinion on the Leah and Simone situation is that every saint used to be a sinner and every sinner has the potential to be a saint...basically the past is the past. I am sure producers knew about their pasts and encouraged the information to come out on the show. Yes Leah may have stirred a lot of drama in the house but neither her or Simone deserve their past to be brought up on national TV. I actually hope Channel ten issues an apology to them but I am not holding my breath.

@Dirty Street Pie I sure do hope there is GD tonight, don't want the overnight to be the main story line.

Thanks! Smiley Yep the information was definitely released to coincide with the episode thats for sure haha! They definitely did it for ratings as they knew about it when it was filmed and have only released the information just before the episode went to air!

But i hadnt seen anything about the nude shots simone did, this just came out in a magazine!

SillySally

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm confused by Alix getting the start of the F1 kiss music. It was building as Matty gave her the rose. But then stopped before the "kiss" part of the music.

I remember this happening in another series but can't remember which one. Does anyone remember?

I don't know whats with the music this season?! But IMO Alix is MOT so Either they are changing the music up or if Elise is F1 then they will use it on her date???????? dizzy

but are you with me in thinking that Laura and Mattys chemistry is the only thing good at the moment! They really do have a spark IMO

@LeapofFaith Oh I'm with you! I like Laura through and through, it's why I almost passed out when Alix got the start of the F1 music!! I'm honestly thinking that the show is all about the drama because there is no connection with any of the other girls, and they can't just show us Matty and Laura (though I wouldn't be complaining!)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm

@Sundy @SugarandSpice can y'all please check if Episode 11 information is now available on Foxtel...TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:36 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sundy @SugarandSpice can y'all please check if Episode 11 information is now available on Foxtel...TIA.

Not as yet. It's driving me crazy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:36 pm

@mercieme Although the Foxtel guide goes to the 31st of August, Channel 10 has "No program listings available for the selected time.". There are other channels that have the same. I've checked multiple tv guides too. Very annoying!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Thanks @Sundy and @SugarandSpice for staying on top of it Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Have we confirmed that Laura is actually crying or does she just have her head in her hands?

Was there a video or just that picture?

Sorry, having trouble finding it!

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Skeppy wrote:Have we confirmed that Laura is actually crying or does she just have her head in her hands?

Was there a video or just that picture?

Sorry, having trouble finding it!

Here ya go...it's in the "season promo" video created and posted by our moderator "allaboutlove"...it's the video before all the screen caps close to the middle of the page.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4315-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:52 pm

SC for cocktail parties have been updated in the SC no discussion thread. Feel free to quote whatever sections you need!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:54 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:SC for cocktail parties have been updated in the SC no discussion thread. Feel free to quote whatever sections you need!

Thanks for doing that, it should make things clearer now yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel