SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 am

@Sundy Agreed, loved Sophies Bachelorette ad!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

I think this is a terrible way to judge whether someone is 'maternal', I mean what an unnatural situation to be thrown into completely cold and made to look comfortable - for the children and the women! Good grief! For the record, I think Laura did just fine.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

Sundy wrote:I'm still not convinced Laura makes it to the end. Elise or someone else may be a Steven Bradbury

If it's Elise she'd be the biggest Bradbury since Bradbury!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Idk what is happening to be honest

Laura genuinely doesn't seem into kids tbh

Interestingly, she said she loves kids, but doesn't know what to do with other peoples kids
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

Maybe Matty is telling the truth about a dealbreaker and even if he is in love if that person doesn't want kids it's over

I mean, at least that storyboard has something to it... heartbreak and all that. Not that that's good but you know, some feeeeelings... I want to watch the feeeelings

:crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 am

Quick Two Line Explanation re Steven Bradbury for those of us who didn't watch pretty please?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

solaroo wrote:I think this is a terrible way to judge whether someone is 'maternal', I mean what an unnatural situation to be thrown into completely cold and made to look comfortable - for the children and the women!  Good grief!  For the record, I think Laura did just fine.

And if Laura gets the SQT then Matty agrees
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

IDK, in my opinion she's fine. It's not like they're actually her kids, which is completely and utterly different IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

ssin0547 wrote:Quick Two Line Explanation re Steven Bradbury for those of us who didn't watch pretty please?

An Australian winter Olympian who won the gold medal because everyone else fell over
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:28 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

Interestingly, she said she loves kids, but doesn't know what to do with other peoples kids
She said the word "loves" kids? I'd have to watch again! Hope yet laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 am

I think Laura did just fine too. Better than fine

Still feels like a script that is way too familiar/similar imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:31 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Sundy Agreed, loved Sophies Bachelorette ad!

I want to know more about this - were there any guys shown? We must discuss more over on Sophie's board when the eps over!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel