SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:07 pm

@LeapofFaith Elise was sleuthed to be wearing the same blue spotted/stars dress in another photo (I always forget where things are posted). IMO the woman dancing with Matty looks more like Elise than Flo. Plus Flo still has three SC's left to be shown (helicopter, pottery and holding the flower, which is suggested to be a HTD as she is waiting for Matty)

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:ITM of Florcence. Is Florence wearing that star/polka dot dress? 
Florence cheats at the game!!  speechless

Matty shown straight after saying no one has an advantage over anyone else (um, Florence would beg to differ laugh out loud)

Florence keeps cheating!! 

She only has to cheat one more time to win!!!  

She does it! She wins. Lesson: cheat your way to a man's heart? scratch dizzy

I saw this too?!?! Is she borrowing it from Elise or is it actually Flo on the dancing SC???????

Not sure where it was posted last night (someone else remember?) but we debunked the idea it was the same dress, screencaps side by side showed them very similar but not the same.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Yep, definitely a different dress.

On a side note, Matty really dislikes brunettes doesn't he?! Can't get rid of them quick enough!

I'm still shocked he got rid of Monica on the first episode- I was convinced she'd stick around until the end, she was so beautiful.

Her hair was obviously too dark for him!

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 pm

I also agree that the navy star blue dress that Flo wore in the ITM on Episode 8  is different from the dress of the girl in the dancing SC.....the good ol SC always comes through Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 4256136633

Since we were so good with predicting the eliminations this week, how about we do the same for next week eh giggling

Based on the episode guide descriptions below, I believe Simone is out next week Weds Episode 9. We also have that SC of her blowing a kiss so this could be it. We should be able to do an outfit match if the yet to be released Episode 9 sneak peek shows her at the CP.

For next week Episode Thurs Episode 10, I am leaning towards Michelle because of the Epsiode guide description that someone drops a bombshell which I am interpreting as someone walks.  Pleasue note that one of our posters was informed that Michelle was away for 2 months before she came back home. However we don't have any SC evidence of Michelle getting a SD. She was also very vocal when Elora got her 2nd SD so I can't imagine how much longer she can hang on without a SD.

Also by next week we are out of RC SCs for Jen so if she makes it past next week she might be gone Episode 11.

Note that this is all based on the F7 being correct as: Cobie, Elise, Elora, Flo, Laura, Lisa, Tara

AllAboutLove wrote:S5, Ep9 - Aug 23
Matty takes one lucky lady on a Moroccan inspired single date. Later, four Bachelorettes join Matty on a special group date. Finally, who will be sent home in a heart breaking rose ceremony?
* 2nd SD = Tara on Moroccan themed date (speculated as 2nd SD)
url=https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelor-Australia/88412024]source[/url]
SugarAndSpice wrote:S5, Ep10 - Aug 24
One Bachelorette scores her first single date with Matty, but is it too late to develop feelings for one another? Later in the evening, one of the Bachelorette's drops a bombshell on Matty.
sc:
Source: Foxtel guide

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:48 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's Michelle that walks. Based on last night, she seems like she's absolutely at her wits end with waiting. She looked pretty over it IMO. Could be Jen but she seems to be still enjoying herself rather a lot.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Storybook wrote:@LeapofFaith Elise was sleuthed to be wearing the same blue spotted/stars dress in another photo  (I always forget where things are posted). IMO the woman dancing with Matty looks more like Elise than Flo. Plus Flo still has three SC's left to be shown (helicopter, pottery and holding the flower, which is suggested to be a HTD as she is waiting for Matty)

Just as an aside: all Screencaps from the Season Preview have been posted in the No Discussion Sleuthed SC thread here. This way if anyone wants to look and see what SCs are matched/sleuthed and which ones have already aired or still need to air, they can be easily seen in that thread. Hope that helps  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Based on the amount of episodes remaining, we still have to have one more double elimination episode. I'm tipping episode 10 which mentions in the preview that one of the Bachelorette's drops a bombshell on Matty - this will be the walk out IMO.

So based on the F7 photo we have, Simone, Jen and Michelle are the three to go next week. We have 2 CP screencaps of Jen, so she will be gone Thursday. I'm leaning more towards Michelle being the walkout, as Simone doesn't seem as bothered by the no single date yet.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 pm

@Emayem IA - I think Simone in the blue dress kissing good-bye is her elimination... And the one where Jen is crying is perhaps Michelle because I can't see her crying for too many other people IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:33 pm

The only way Jen leaves next week is if Michelle leaves on Weds (and the Jen crying RC line up SC comes into play) and then on Thurs both Jen and Simone are gone. This scenario however is doubtful as IMO Michelle will walk out on Thursday's episode due the episode guide description one of the girls drops a bombshell. Below is the projected elimination schedule that I put together a few weeks ago but one of the episodes might have 2 girls going home instead, not sure which one yet.

mercieme wrote: I did the math backwards below based on the 16 episodes that was posted somewhere on the SM thread that would be the total number of episodes for this season. I assumed 1 elimination per episode and arrived at 8 girls for Episode 10 like you speculated.....should be interesting if that's how it pans out.

Episode 16 - 2 girls remaining 
Episode 15 - 3 girls remaining
Episode 14 -  4 girls remaining
Episode 13  - 5 girls remaining
Episode 12 - 6 girls remaining 
Episode 11 - 7 girls remaining
Episode 10 - 8 girls remaining

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:20 am

Do we have 2 definite screencaps of Simone though? She could be the one gone Wednesday and Michelle and Jen on Thursday?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:The only way Jen leaves next week is if Michelle leaves on Weds (and the Jen crying RC line up SC comes into play) and then on Thurs both Jen and Simone are gone. This scenario however is doubtful as IMO Michelle will walk out on Thursday's episode due the episode guide description one of the girls drops a bombshell. Below is the projected elimination schedule that I put together a few weeks ago but one of the episodes might have 2 girls going home instead, not sure which one yet.

mercieme wrote: I did the math backwards below based on the 16 episodes that was posted somewhere on the SM thread that would be the total number of episodes for this season. I assumed 1 elimination per episode and arrived at 8 girls for Episode 10 like you speculated.....should be interesting if that's how it pans out.

Episode 16 - 2 girls remaining 
Episode 15 - 3 girls remaining
Episode 14 -  4 girls remaining
Episode 13  - 5 girls remaining
Episode 12 - 6 girls remaining 
Episode 11 - 7 girls remaining
Episode 10 - 8 girls remaining

So Episode 11 or 12 is that infamous F7 boxing group date? and tara gets another sqt? jesus tara gets a lot of time... so were richie and sams bach seasons all 16 episodes long? also imo then episode 14 would be HTDs.. if laura doesn't get her 2nd SD before say episode 13 then i really i don't know what to make of that?? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 am

Emayem wrote:Do we have 2 definite screencaps of Simone though? She could be the one gone Wednesday and Michelle and Jen on Thursday?

We have one CP SC of Simone left that has yet to be seen.

If Jen and Michelle are gone the same Episode, how do we account for that SC of Jen crying at the CP? I don't see Jen crying if she was eliminated....she wouldn't let the other girls see her like that IMO. I do think Jen crying was when Michelle was let go...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel