SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Matty is so excited to spend time with all the ladies on a GD - as he is seen pensively looking out over the Blue Mountains in his active wear. Scintillating stuff

Girls in their Hyundai cars (ad alert) chatting how Elora and Matty. Then they see Elora and not happy she is on the GD after she got a 2nd SD 

Osher saying falling in love needs two things: chemistry and compatibility

So they are going to race for a man and answer questions along the way. Feels like Survivor! Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast is the winner! 

Because that's the way to fall in love  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Was any reason given for why Eloras date had to be an overnighter, apart from stirring up the women back at the mansion?

(Lol autocorrect wanted to change Elora to Elvira....seems fitting)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:21 pm

ITM of Florcence. Is Florence wearing that star/polka dot dress? 
Florence cheats at the game!!  speechless

Matty shown straight after saying no one has an advantage over anyone else (um, Florence would beg to differ laugh out loud)

Florence keeps cheating!! 

She only has to cheat one more time to win!!!  

She does it! She wins. Lesson: cheat your way to a man's heart? scratch dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 pm

SQT for Florence... she tells Matty she cheated to win

Matty "acts" upset.. Flo is like "All is fair in love and war" 

Matty says he doesn't condone it but likes she wanted to spend more time with him. So he can't be angry with her? Anger? Mate. Relax.

Flo telling how she pretty much cheats at all games laugh out loud She doesn't cheat on people. Only at life. 

This convo on cheating is still better than Elora's and Matty's IMO (they're just awkward)

Matty giving Flo a rose... says he feels bad for rewarding her for cheating... they kiss... Matty is more leaning back and Flo on top a bit. So more her? Then he seems to like it. Still think there's something missing...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Cocktail party...

Sharlene wanting to have some time. She's totally MOT. 

Girls not pleased about overnight
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Flo shown saying "there are definitely girls that putting on a show for Matty" - camera pans to Laura!!

I have to agree with Flo... there's something about Laura that comes across unnatural, like she's trying to "win" rather than being natural it feels forced
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Cocktail party filler... nothing interesting happening

Jen chatting to Matty. How he has not let her go already is beyond me considering she was one of the drama girls

Sharlene approaches saying she would like to chat. She's not part of catering she's one of the bachelorettes laugh out loud 

Jen saying it hurts her soul to watch... Michelle says come on you don't have one :shocked!:  

Aww poor Sharlene... she's such a MOT she's just trying to understand how she is still there. Matty says things have not gone as quickly between them. Well duh! laugh out loud 

Damn. Matty pretty much "I am not interested"... good for being honest though but he could have had a bit more finesse imo

Poor Sharlene... it sucks being MOT. She's like thanks for nothing laugh out loud  She is leaving (shame she was hurt by the rebuffing since she only wanted some reassurance so I get it). 

Michelle is like "WHAT?!" when Michelle is leaving. Poor Michelle, she def shouldn't go ask Matty for reassurance like Sharelene did. Girl, Matty gave you the first impression rose because he's not interested  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Rose Ceremony

Tara called first

Elise called second!! This is HUGE progress considering how I've been like "Who Els?" this season  dizzy

Bahahaha! Jen's face when she is called for a rose! Even SHE can't believe she is staying  cantstopl

Alix and Steph going home - no surprise there. But what a waste for Alix after she got a SD. But suuuuuree... keep Jen instead  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Next week ep:

Tara's 2nd SD - Moroccan theme

GD - 4 girls have one of their parents meeting them om the GD. Looks like Elise, Jen, and Simone and Cobie on the date. 

Elise talking to her dad about getting a SD. He says he will ask Matty. Good grief, when you have to bring in Elise's dad to try get her to get a SD it's really feeling like producer driven. Because #whoels fits the sloooooooowest-burn narrative ever. Poor thing!! Looking forward to it though as I think I Elise is the most "herself" and natural so far  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm

I've been reflecting. I think the producers have been getting Matty to hold off on taking Elise on a date. Reason being is some things Kate said on Wednesday's episode. She initially said she was asking them if they had a single date to figure out if they were on Matty's radar. She would've asked Elise this and Elise would've said she hadn't which should've meant to Kate that Elise wasn't on his radar. But then at the end of the day when she reported to Matty about what she thought of the girls, she mentioned three girls, Laura, Elise and Tara as though he had previously mentioned these specific girls to her to check out in more detail. She said that she really liked those three and that no one had said anything bad about them.

I'm wondering whether the producers saw how everyone loved Matty last year after his slow burn story line with Georgia that they have tried to fabricate it with someone else. Sure, Matty says he's not a puppet, but he's on the payroll, so he will do what they tell him to do. JMO.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:52 pm

spangler wrote:I've been reflecting. I think the producers have been getting Matty to hold off on taking Elise on a date. Reason being is some things Kate said on Wednesday's episode. She initially said she was asking them if they had a single date to figure out if they were on Matty's radar. She would've asked Elise this and Elise would've said she hadn't which should've meant to Kate that Elise wasn't on his radar. But then at the end of the day when she reported to Matty about what she thought of the girls, she mentioned three girls, Laura, Elise and Tara as though he had previously mentioned these specific girls to her to check out in more detail. She said that she really liked those three and that no one had said anything bad about them.

I'm wondering whether the producers saw how everyone loved Matty last year after his slow burn story line with Georgia that they have tried to fabricate it with someone else. Sure, Matty says he's not a puppet, but he's on the payroll, so he will do what they tell him to do. JMO.

I love a slow burn but seriously Elise is being buried!!!! shes a dark horse for sure but IDK if i would call it slow burn i haven't even seen her much in ITM,PI or SQT or GDs or anyting really? Its the most bizarre edit if she is F1.. Like i said before get rid of this EDITING team pls hmmm JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:ITM of Florcence. Is Florence wearing that star/polka dot dress? 
Florence cheats at the game!!  speechless

Matty shown straight after saying no one has an advantage over anyone else (um, Florence would beg to differ laugh out loud)

Florence keeps cheating!! 

She only has to cheat one more time to win!!!  

She does it! She wins. Lesson: cheat your way to a man's heart? scratch dizzy

I saw this too?!?! Is she borrowing it from Elise or is it actually Flo on the dancing SC???????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel