SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 am

Scraps in one minute in screencaps thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 am

@SugarandSpice....I disagree that Lisa is one of the top girls....there has been zero progression since Epsiode 2 for her IMO.

The top 4 at this point in the story line IMO are Laura, Flo, Elora, Tara...jmo though Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 am

mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....I disagree that Lisa is one of the top girls....there has been zero progression since Epsiode 2 for her IMO.

The top 4 IMO are Laura, Flo, Elora, Tara...jmo though Smiley

@mercieme ITA I wont be surprised if she is the one to walk! Interestingly, the girls on the GD are Simone, Cobie, Elise and Jen. None of them are front runners in terms of the current story played out IMO
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Watching Ep 8 now... 

Back in the mansion... girls talking about how the drama is gone... 

cute Jen doing her "Drama" thing

How is Jen still here? Of course it's not Producer's wanting her there...must be Matty's decision of course  dizzy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:58 pm

SD card

Elora for overnight 2nd SD

Michelle/FIR recipient is not happy. I can't blame her. Has there ever been someone who got a FIR who hardly got screentime? Again, must have been Matty's decision  dizzy

Matty doing his ITM thing (definitely not scripted/rehearsed at all, nope no way) talking about how when he has a connection he wants to spend time. 

Matty says it's been a long time since he's been able to express his feelings to Elora so they're going to go to the water and have a swim... because if one thing is sure on the Bachie, feelings must be expressed in the water or they're not feelings  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Elora in her "hiking" boots (high heeled boots) walking the terrain to their picnic at the beach. 

Matty saying he only likes to be called Matty and not Matthew and won't ever answer to Matthew unless it's his sister (well, if I had any doubt who is the #1 woman in Matty's life that's no more  cheeky)

Matty telling Elora how his sister Kate liked Elora, etc, etc. Too funny how Kate was not keen on the other girls with their pasts. Wonder what she must be thinking knowing Elora has had pretty similar risque past/work laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Matty blowing up an inflatable swan is one of the most funny things I've seen yet.

I can already see the memes with Matty blowing up that inflatable laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Matty's ITMs are sooooo scripted. 

Now they're swimming (with the inflatable swan)... Elora talking about how they can't keep their hands off each other and how she loves it

Elora half drowns Matty... 
Matty kisses her (looks like it's totally staged/reshot) 
Matty returns the favor and half drowns Elora

Such romance. Such feels. Such epicness dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Is it just me or does it seem like Matty is just acting with Elora?

He seems so "on script" to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Evening portion of date

The literal fire has more sparks than between these two... 

So awkward... Matty talking about how he wished he could go back and not bring the swan with them on the date? 

What on earth? That swan (literally and figuratively) kept their date afloat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Elora talking about how it just flows between them... as they are awkwardly silent  dizzy

Matty once again talking about his past journey and how it was for him having a date etc etc

Matty gives the rose. I didn't learn anything new really with these two

Matty kisses like he is TOTALLY aware of cameras filming him kissing... it's just not natural seeming... feels forced and like he is "on" (kissing how it would look on TV rather than how he feels - I've noticed this a lot with the girls he's kissed)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 pm

Overnight part... separate rooms

Elora talking about it being a dream and lovey dovey

What on earth is she on about. The music is not convincing me of anything between these two (other than a few physical kisses here and there)

Bring back the swan!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel