SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 am

@Bobette I think they would have to have hometowns no? Otherwise how do we explain Matty at the Gold Coast airport?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Just a heads up for tomorrows ep, pretty sure in the sneak peek I just saw Flo wearing the same outfit as Laura is wearing in her ITM..  Hey flo, did you bring any of your own clothes! laugh out loud

I still think of Flo as being this quirky Euro backpacker who just kind of stumbled into an audition and is only on the show because it makes a cracker traveller tale. IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:50 am

ssin0547 wrote:@Bobette I think they would have to have hometowns no? Otherwise how do we explain Matty at the Gold Coast airport?

Yes, yes you're all right of course. Weird then to also fly the 10 parents in. Maybe they're going to have them fight to the death in a Hunger Games style arena - winner's kid gets F1 spot!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 am

Sundy wrote:@mercieme. I. Can confirm Elise is in White!!! Standby we might have lift off. Just waiting for caps

@Sundy I am so ready for your SCs giggling

I was going nuts trying to find out where the heck that SC would show up so IMO Elise gets back to back SQT and SD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 am

Have they ever brought parents in this early?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 am

I think Matty is in a light blue shirt too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:52 am

ssin0547 wrote:Have they ever brought parents in this early?

Did we count 10 parents in the promo? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 am

mercieme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Have they ever brought parents in this early?

Did we count 10 parents in the promo? Thanks.

I could only see 4. I might be wrong though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette...you have little faith in Channel 10 girl. You forgot we sleuthed Matty touching down in GC for a HTD....so yeah there will be HTDs coming up IMO.

ETA - am I reading it correctly that it's a GD with Matty, the girls on the GD and their parents....not the parents of all ten girls???

@mercieme You are reading that correctly, its GD with Matty and some of the girls parents...

I think hometowns will still happen, so any girl not on the GD is probably because Matty knows he is taking them to Hometowns JMO giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:54 am

Sundy wrote:I think Matty is in a light blue shirt too

Is he wearing dark blue jeans...that's what he is wearing in that missing SC...we shall confirm with your new SCs though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:55 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Bobette...you have little faith in Channel 10 girl. You forgot we sleuthed Matty touching down in GC for a HTD....so yeah there will be HTDs coming up IMO.

ETA - am I reading it correctly that it's a GD with Matty, the girls on the GD and their parents....not the parents of all ten girls???

@mercieme You are reading that correctly, its GD  with Matty and some of the girls parents...

I think hometowns will still happen, so any girl not on the GD is probably because Matty knows he is taking them to Hometowns JMO giggling

By this I assume that Laura is not on the GD...I had to ask because I know she is your girl Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 am

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

@mercieme You are reading that correctly, its GD  with Matty and some of the girls parents...

By this I assume that Laura is not on the GD...I had to ask because I know she is your girl Smiley

I didn't see Lisa, Laura or Flo (I cant remember if I saw Tara).. and their all in the top IMO atm!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel