SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 am

It's ok if he is not feeling Elise but it would make more sense for Laura to have someone like Tara or Elora in the F2 with her so the audience can be kept on the edge of their seats a bit. I am still going to keep sleuthing because I am not just going to go by that one media report spoiler that Elise made it to F2....I have to unravel this mystery laugh out loud Even SportsBet has Elise in number 3 position.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 am

If anyone other than Laura is F1 we can say the Bach AU love screwing the F1 on the edit. Alex last year, and then this, if it's not Laura.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 am

This season for all it's obviousness is really boring imo

Ep 3 date of 15 mins and a few mins of SQT at Ep 7 doesn't a grand love story make to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season for all it's obviousness is really boring imo

Ep 3 date of 15 mins and a few mins of SQT at Ep 7 doesn't a grand love story make to me

Agreed, I get it if the TPTB don't want it to be too obvious.. but hey TPTB if its obvious, just show it to us so we can enjoy it!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 am

The puppeteer controlling Matty seems to have his finger caught on the "eyebrows" string.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'm surprised the rest of the girls don't just up and leave

Laura even gets free advertising for her company so it's not like they benefit SM-wise more either laugh out loud

Sian said some of the girls wanted to leave the show in her OK mag exit interivew, I wonder who, would have loved for her to name them giggling

She probably couldn't say because listing them all would have taken the article over it's word limit.

I know she couldn't say, just kidding that it would have been good to know since in the interview she said the girls wanted to escape outta the mansion at night laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 am

This is so boring, Kate talks to Matty about Leah and Simones drama. She does say that she didn't speak much to Laura, Elise and Tara, but they seemed lovely. F3 perhaps?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This is so boring, Kate talks to Matty about Leah and Simones drama. She does say that she didn't speak much to Laura, Elise and Tara, but they seemed lovely. F3 perhaps?

Yep.  IMO. Then she can have "opinions" about them on the hometown.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 am

That hashtag by Elise's friend "Who Els" is starting to take on new meaning "who? els???"

At this point Elise is so MIA even if she's in F2 it will still be "who? els?" dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 am

Sister talking to Matty... blah blah blah... hinting at "serious" things with Leah and Simone (yeah yeah we've seen the pics on DM). Who cares!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:This is so boring, Kate talks to Matty about Leah and Simones drama. She does say that she didn't speak much to Laura, Elise and Tara, but they seemed lovely. F3 perhaps?

Yep.  IMO. Then she can have "opinions" about them on the hometown.

@Bobette, Kate won't be at the MTP based on her DT interview, so I reckon it's just Matty's mum and brothers that meet the F2 or F2 in Thailand.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That hashtag by Elise's friend "Who Els" is starting to take on new meaning "who? els???"

At this point Elise is so MIA even if she's in F2 it will still be "who? els?" dizzy

At least she didn't have much chance to get all invested by the sounds of it. This is actually making me feel better about her potentially being F2. No wonder she's seeming so fine post-show if it was just one pretty cool date she had to "get over".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel