SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:53 pm

So the producers want us to believe Elise gets that yacht date that was already pre-planned and pre-booked only because the father asks him. So who was going to get that date if not Elise because as I posted upthread, no way that yacht was booked in the space of a few days based on how tight the filming schedule was the first week of April. IMO either that date was already going to be Elise's and the producers instigated the whole Papa Stacy getting involved or the date was meant for someone else and then Matty changed his mind...I find the former to be more of the scenario that took place....jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Miyala wrote:What I found interesting is that when Mattys sister questioned Leah about who else had something to hide the sisters first question, before asking if it was Simone, was Laura... hm... It makes me believe the sister didnt really know what to believe about Laura.

Did she? I thought I heard Elora, now have to go relisten....

Re: Elise getting a convo we were not shown at the CP....why would they not show it, I wonder? To keep her the dark horse, possible surprise F1, or possibly because it was awkward?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Miyala wrote:What I found interesting is that when Mattys sister questioned Leah about who else had something to hide the sisters first question, before asking if it was Simone, was Laura... hm... It makes me believe the sister didnt really know what to believe about Laura.

Did she? I thought I heard Elora, now have to go relisten....

Re: Elise getting a convo we were not shown at the CP....why would they not show it, I wonder? To keep her the dark horse, possible surprise F1, or possibly because it was awkward?

It could have been Elora... Have to listen again...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:53 pm

mercieme wrote:So the producers want us to believe Elise gets that yacht date that was already pre-planned and pre-booked only because the father asks him. So who was going to get that date if not Elise because as I posted upthread, no way that yacht was booked in the space of a few days based on how tight the filming schedule was the first week of April. IMO either that date was already going to be Elise's and the producers instigated the whole Papa Stacy getting involved or the date was meant for someone else and then Matty changed his mind...I find the former to be more of the scenario that took place....jmo though.

Yes of course the hockey date was always going to be for Elise and I don't for one moment think her Dad forced Matty into it.laugh out loud What I meant was that preview is a bizarre way to frame their date.  I think her Dad will actually be a big softie and just highlight her awesomeness to Matty, but it's weird that they are implying Matty didn't notice on his own, especially after the fishing game.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:21 pm

It is very focused on family this season isn't it. Matty wants a family, his sister has been involved, Elise's taco photo, bringing the parents into this group date...hmmmm??

I think they have just cut the ad to make it look like Elise's dad will influence things when actually he won't. Elise would have always got the sqt at the end of that date as the other 3 have all had there own time in one way or the other.

It will be interesting to see if the hockey portion of the date is key or not because if you take that element out the date could have been for another. IMO they could have added the hockey section really quickly. This leads me to believe that perhaps Elise was always going to be a MOT but something significantly changed that at the group date and that will be really interesting to see
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:40 pm

I just noticed that there was another promo during the show on Thursday night about meeting the parents. It was super quick, like ten seconds but there is a voice over to this scene pictured and it is Matty saying 'I really want to make a good first impression'. Tell me lovely people, is this Elise's dad?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Img_1644
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Yes @Sundy, that is dear Papa Stacy Smiley

I read there is another sneak peek on the TenPlay site, are you going to make the SCs for us to analyze? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:00 pm

I know we've kind of already dealt with the whole issue of 'going in order' at the cocktail party but it's come up a few more times and has been bothering me.  **EDIT**  In those first few weeks in the mansion, girls are constantly imposing on other girls' time with Matty at the cocktail parties, walking up unannounced after just a few minutes, interrupting and demanding time with him.  I know that's just part of the show but nonetheless it would be incredibly frustrating *IMO*.  It might have been entertaining initially and a bit of a game.  But if, after a few weeks, they came up with a system of going in order so that everyone 'gets a turn' and has a certain amount of time with Matty, I think this is just a mature and fair way of dealing with what would be a very unusual situation in RL.  Just wanted to get my thoughts off my chest!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 pm

@solaroo....just a clarification question; what do you mean by Laura has been treated unfairly? If based on SM I think the opinions are mixed for her similar to the other girls but it's not that bad IMO. I think Alex had the worst edit ever and that's one person that was actually treated unfairly by the producers. And if you mean on this forum, I think the posters here per forum rule are entitled to their opinions of Laura, which again I don't believe it's all that bad from what I have read but I guess we all see things differently...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:So the producers want us to believe Elise gets that yacht date that was already pre-planned and pre-booked only because the father asks him. So who was going to get that date if not Elise because as I posted upthread, no way that yacht was booked in the space of a few days based on how tight the filming schedule was the first week of April. IMO either that date was already going to be Elise's and the producers instigated the whole Papa Stacy getting involved or the date was meant for someone else and then Matty changed his mind...I find the former to be more of the scenario that took place....jmo though.

Yes of course the hockey date was always going to be for Elise and I don't for one moment think her Dad forced Matty into it.laugh out loud What I meant was that preview is a bizarre way to frame their date.  I think her Dad will actually be a big softie and just highlight her awesomeness to Matty, but it's weird that they are implying Matty didn't notice on his own, especially after the fishing game.

The bachelor and bachelorette have always been what the producers want us to see. In Blake's series, as bad as the outcome was, it was a nail-biter to the finish (I didn't sleuth but just watched) Only when Lisa stepped out of the car first did I know Sam had won. But IMO even if I had sleuthed the winner the edit did not favour either of the women. And I liked them equally. Maybe this has something to do with it being an Australian produced season.
The edit of Matty's season is bizarre. Which woman do the producers want the general public to get behind? If it is Laura then as a generalisation, she is not well liked. As far as the edit goes, IMO Matty displayed more passion with Elora, and she got the first 2nd date. Tara seems to be the crowd favourite and Flo is well liked. Lisa is forgotten about because she is never shown interacting with Matty. I think the reason Laura is predicted to win is because of her time spent with Matty. Which of course is time the producers want to show us.
As for Elise, if it wasn't for the hockey and hot tub date photos in the DM I wouldn't have a clue who she is, except being a MOT. The producers haven't shown any 1 on 1 time Elise has had with Matty, the exceptions being the fishing game and their brief interaction at the medieval banquet. If there is a reason the producers don't want us to see Matty and Elise together what is it? And if Matty knew Elise wanted a single date, why did he go on two 2 SD's before he took Elise on her first date?? It could be the yacht wasn't available until a certain date but this is a wild stab in the dark. Nothing makes sense to me, especially Elise being F2. The suspense of who is F1/F2 would be better served with a current front runner IMO.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:30 pm

@Storybook IA. We are half way now and it looks like Matty is Lauras to loose imo. However It also looks like the second half of the season Laura doesn't get much time with him at all and its all Elise,Tara and Flo? So perhaps this brings on Lisa and Laura crying because they seem to be left behind in the end as others move past them as front runners? JMO

Anyway did you happen to ask your son if he heard anything about who is the F1????? Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 pm

@LeapofFaith I did ask my son, but he said his source was going by a rumour she had heard. Maybe she was reading the forum?? However he was told Matty's favourite date was wine and cheese (not sure how the girl knows this?). My son thought Elora must win after her having wine and cheese with Matty on their 2nd SD. I told him I'm certain she doesn't. So maybe the wine and cheese date is still be to come. Possibly on the beach in Thailand Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel