SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:08 am

Oh my gosh I LOVE Elise already! And her dad... I think all of Aus is falling in love with Elise right now! So genuine and sunny!
However... feeling strong vibes that this is such an F2 set up, and the Osher tweets aren't helping... once again the country falling in love with the beautiful F2, and underdog as AAL mentioned before, perhaps

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:10 am

I see positive comments for Elise on SM!

Channel Ten even tweeting

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:10 am

I love dorky Matty!! And he is in full swing with this belly dancing thing
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:12 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I love dorky Matty!! And he is in full swing with this belly dancing thing

laugh out loud

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:I love dorky Matty!! And he is in full swing with this belly dancing thing

I was laughing so hard, please I need to see that again. Jens side part crying screencap must be tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 am

Elise's dad is Captain of this ship!!! #whoEls

Adding this one from earlier
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am

Agreed!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 am

Noooooooo!! They better not be doing this again! #NikkiWho #WhoEls

sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:17 am

Sundy wrote:

I was laughing so hard, please I need to see that again. Jens side part crying screencap must be tonight

Which would also mean its Laura SC crying too
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:

I guess she's not crying about missing out on seeing her family then? Since Tara's date has been in between? So what's the reason... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 am

This conversation between Tara and Matty is just blah blah blah now after that convo with Elise
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:

Yep...that would be the Laura SC as well. We have to have action with the "front runner" after all giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel