SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:
natik wrote:

If they would have showed her crying the viewers might have been softened towards her but the left it put so the obviously don't want that. Again not in favor for Laura being F1. IMO

I am really surprised they left that part on the cutting floor....and that she was pretty much MIA on this episode based on what i read of the comments.....yeah strange and not looking good IMO.

Good point @natik yes and :yes: @mercieme Laura was Elise this episode "blending with the background plants"

You know I am trying to put myself at the place of the crew and the production. Let us imagine I have a unique love story in my hands. One of the producers said even so about one hell of a love story. So let us imagine it's the Cinderella story with Elisa as F1. If I remember never in Bachelor history a F1 won the show with being SO late in the game. So what would I do if I were them? I would try to protect the outcome as good as I can to make it even more special by the time the finale is aired. To make the viewers believe in fairytales because they witnessed one with their own eyes. It would also explain Osher's tweet about friendzone. He witnessed something special and want the people to witness the same. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Osher liked this tweet.

It says it all IMO.

I've seen Osher like tweets like this for past seasons.... Nikki for example. It's not a good sign.

It also tells me if Elise is indeed F2, it's going to be Nikki 2.0 and Matty 2.0 combined. sad

https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/likes

@AllAboutLove Keep calm and continue sleuthing! :detective There is still the date in episode 11!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:18 am

Emayem wrote:So most people on SM are saying that Elise is friendzoned just because he didn't kiss her. I think considering it was just a couch chat and they haven't even gone on a date yet, I wouldn't have expected a kiss tonight regardless. Tomorrow will be the real chance for the public to see if she is friendzoned or not.

To me Matty and Elise showed a genuine connection in their conversation They spent time talking about serious things and it wasn't a romantic chat. Elise seems to be a genuine, heartfelt and slightly reserved person and if they had kissed passionately it would have surprised me.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:18 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Well, couldn't post live tonight as my husband was home late from work, and I had to wrangle the kids! So here are my thoughts in no particular order :

Michelle, what a fricken waste of a FIR?? Has there ever been such a pointless one, in any franchise? No single date, and no significant screen time at all. Was it because Channel 10 blew the opening night budget on getting a cop car in?

Elise is getting Nikki 2.0 treatment. Great on paper, so much in common, love the family BUT Matty's hots lie elsewhere. ITA with what a number of you were saying earlier that Elise is to be our sacrificial lamb on the altar of Bachie. And not a proper kiss either, although that is probably more realistic to not go the massive pash on the back of SQT rather than a single date. But I will need to see a very convincing, face eating kiss to even consider that the Elise ship has a chance.

Jen, bored of you, that is all.

And Laura in the crying screencap dress, but no crying? Why do the editors torment us so? How are we supposed to sleuth from screencaps if you don't even show the stuff that is in them in the show?

And what's with tomorrow's promo?? Not a cracker of the hockey/hot tub extravaganza? I really really hope they don't gloss over the whole date for the sake of drama? Although if they do, Elise will be the least convincing potential F1 ever.

During the last ad break I got a full preview of Elise's date - BUT, they hid her face, in the same way they hid Laura's before her date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 am

natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I am really surprised they left that part on the cutting floor....and that she was pretty much MIA on this episode based on what i read of the comments.....yeah strange and not looking good IMO.

Good point @natik yes and :yes: @mercieme Laura was Elise this episode "blending with the background plants"

You know I am trying to put myself at the place of the crew and the production. Let us imagine I have a unique love story in my hands. One of the producers said even so about one hell of a love story. So let us imagine it's the Cinderella story with Elisa as F1. If I remember never in Bachelor history a F1 won the show with being SO late in the game. So what would I do if I were them? I would try to protect the outcome as good as I can to make it even more special by the time the finale is aired. To make the viewers believe in fairytales because they witnessed one with their own eyes. It would also explain Osher's tweet about friendzone. He witnessed something special and want the people to witness the same. IMO

I love your thinking @natik you can be the captain of the Elise ship!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:23 am

Just had an ad break in Offspring, and they show Jen preparing to chuck someone under the bus, then they show Matty coming over to speak to Lisa. So it could be her that gets chucked (for what?), or it could be misdirection, and it's someone else she stitched up.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:24 am

Nothing about this season follows anything that has been scripted previously and I am not reading anything into anything.
If I could honestly see a genuine, deep, long-lasting relationship between Matty and Laura I would say Elora, Tara and Flo are Nikki 2.0 and Elise is MOT. But that's the problem, I can't see Matty's feelings for Laura proving to me she has the win sown up.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:24 am

Just double checked the preview, Lisa's crying screencap is definitely tomorrow night

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I love your thinking @natik you can be the captain of the Elise ship!

Haha thanks! bestbud! That's an honor and I would gladly see a Cinderella story unfold it would something unique for the AU Bachelor!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:29 am

ssin0547 wrote:I'm just trying to justify how someone that doesn't get an SD till Ep 10 can be taken all the way to F2. It just seems so suss. JMO.

The entire show is edited to show us what the producers want us to see. Matty spend most of his SQT with Elise apologising for why he hasn't taken her on a date before now. Why hasn't he?? If he isn't a puppet then I agree it makes no sense to me how Matty can suddenly realise he and Elise have so much in common at this late stage of the show???

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:30 am

I'm hoping like you @natik that they want to mix things up this year and not be so predictable with their storylines.  It does get predictable and boring when it's same ol' same ol'. They need to keep us interested!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:31 am

Maybe they've been reading these forums and want to keep us on our toes! Go Elise!!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel