SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:41 am

@leapoffaith, correct, depending on how many girls are left by end of next week, then the boxing date would be Epsiode 11 or 12.

I think Cobie gets a second SD in Episode 11 IMO. We still have that flying fox date that DT reported for Cobie and I think that's her second SD.

And also correct that Tara got SQT after the boxing date....once we know what the SQT is then we can conclude whether or not the seaplane / Cottage Point date is the fantasy F3 date or not.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:Do we have 2 definite screencaps of Simone though? She could be the one gone Wednesday and Michelle and Jen on Thursday?

We have one CP SC of Simone left that has yet to be seen.

If Jen and Michelle are gone the same Episode, how do we account for that SC of Jen crying at the CP? I don't see Jen crying if she was eliminated....she wouldn't let the other girls see her like that IMO. I do think Jen crying was when Michelle was let go...jmo.

I agree that Jen crying is most likely Michelle's exit. Do you think Matty eliminates her or that she waits until the rose ceremony and doesn't accept the rose (bombshell)?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 am

@mercieme you make a good point about the seaplane that I hadn't thought of, as I'd assumed that having a seaplane is a bit OTT for SQT, so had to be another date, but Laura had a paddlesteamer on SQT, so it's possible that maybe it's not a date, it's SQT after the boxing date? She has her hair up in a bun, which could be a easy style to do after the boxing date, while if it was a stand alone date she world have her hair out loose and blow dried?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:58 am

rofl so Elise did talk to Matty at the CP and it wasn't shown on the episode, real #whoels rofl

@Dirty Street Pie I think Tara's seaplane/Cottage point lunch date is either SQT after the F7 boxing date or the F3 date. IMO it can't be a 3rd SD. It was only during Blake's season that Sam F had 3 single dates and IMO it's because that season was filmed for way longer than the 2.5 months they use now starting with Sam W's season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:12 am

Sarah/F3 for Sam Wood's season had 3 SDs.

I can see the same with Tara if she is in F3/is F3 (which won't surprise me at all if so).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:28 am

@Emayem....once we see the sneak peek, we should know exactly if IMO Michelle walked out or rejected the rose at RC. There is this SC below of Matty walking around the mansion and saying he wasnt expecting this tonight or something to that effect. If this SC matches the walk out episode, then IMO the following two scenarios are possible:
(1) Just prior to RC, Michelle asks to talk to Matty and says I can't go on anymore and leaves, then we get that SC of Matty saying what he said, Matty comes back in and breaks the news, then Jen breaks down crying
(2) Michelle actually rejects the rose after Matty offers it to her, Jen breaks down crying, Matty walks her Michelle out, they say good bye and we get that same SC with him saying what he said

I don't think Matty gets the chance to eliminate Michelle  if the episode guide is correct that a bombshell will be dropped...jmo.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Img_1321
Source: Poster Sundy's SC from TenPlay

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:34 am

laugh out loud They're dropping like flies. What's the record for the number of girls to walk out in one season? We must be getting close.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 am

If I was Michelle I'd be out of there as well. Don't give me the FIR and then leave me hanging waiting for a SD for over a month laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 am

Thanks AAL for confirming that Sarah from Sam W's season also got 3 SDs.

I just realized that Sam W had 7 girls remaining by the end of Episode 8 though he started with 19 girls & 2 intruders joined in Episode 9.
Source

Richie started with 22 girls and had 3 intruders join in Episode 7. At the end of Episode 8, Richie had 10 girls remaining which is the same as what Matty has left now. I think Matty's elimination schedule will follow the same pattern as Richie's but still not sure if 2 girls will leave next Weds similar to Richie's schedule in the link below.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:21 am

mercieme wrote:rofl so Elise did talk to Matty at the CP and it wasn't shown on the episode, real #whoels rofl

@Dirty Street Pie I think Tara's seaplane/Cottage point lunch date is either SQT after the F7 boxing date or the F3 date. IMO it can't be a 3rd SD. It was only during Blake's season that Sam F had 3 single dates and IMO it's because that season was filmed for way longer than the 2.5 months they use now starting with Sam W's season.

Oh! What did I miss? What cocktail conversation?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:31 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:rofl so Elise did talk to Matty at the CP and it wasn't shown on the episode, real #whoels rofl

Oh! What did I miss? What cocktail conversation?

@Sundy, Elise posted a pic of her with Matty on IG at the CP Thursday episode and of course we were not shown this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX6yKfMh6TL/?hl=en&taken-by=elisestacy.is

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:45 am

Thanks @mercieme. I saw it but didn't swipe
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel