SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:21 pm

I'm confused by Alix getting the start of the F1 kiss music. It was building as Matty gave her the rose. But then stopped before the "kiss" part of the music.

I remember this happening in another series but can't remember which one. Does anyone remember?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Was it just me or did that episode feel very VERY scripted?? IMO Matty isn't doing so well in the being a lead department....

To me Alixs date felt like it was a reshoot and they are building a story arc for Elise Suspect He mentioned a few times this episode that he himself was the last to receive a SD and he knows that one date can change everything.......

I really don't understand what is going on with the edits this season especially if Laura is F1 her 2nd SD should be ep 8 but now we don't know if she is getting one?? So all in all i am thinking that the reason for the crazy editing is because Elise is F1....that's the only conclusion i can come up with? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Was it just me or did that episode feel very VERY scripted?? IMO Matty isn't doing so well in the being a lead department....

To me Alixs date felt like it was a reshoot and they are building a story arc for Elise Suspect He mentioned a few times this episode that he himself was the last to receive a SD and he knows that one date can change everything.......

I really don't understand what is going on with the edits this season especially if Laura is F1 her 2nd SD should be ep 8 but now we don't know if she is getting one??  So all in all i am thinking that the reason for the crazy editing is because Elise is F1....that's the only conclusion i can come up with? dizzy

Yeah IA - that episode seem very UNreal.

From the over the top reaction by Laura when Kate walked in to the drama at the CP it all seems very stilted and fake.

I actually like Laura....but.... its almost as if TPTB are trying to "make it up to her" post season with all the positive posts on SM and free advertising of her business. Why is she getting special treatment?

Is it because she is F1 and they don't want a repeat of the backlash from last season when they made Alex look like a stage 5 clinger and she ended up as F1 or is it because she was brought in as a ringer and Matty actually ended up choosing someone else?

Also - they keep on mentioning that Matty was a late single date with Georgia - are they implying that late single date means F2 or that this season is going to be the opposite of Georgia's where a late single date could mean F1. That there is such a thing as the slow burn with a big kaboom close to the end.

The slow burn could be Matty getting to know Elise and the kaboom is the single date in episode 11. It could be one of those "I can't believe what I've been looking for has been here the whole time" love stories. I love those stories - where best friends realise that they are actually "in love". anyone seen the movie "Friends with kids"? - love that movie!

Anyhoo....

We have had the sizzling kaboom with Sam and Snez and Richie and Alex and now we have the slow and easy blossoming love story - hey just like the symbolic rose!   rose bud

Anyway - Just thoughts!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:I'm confused by Alix getting the start of the F1 kiss music. It was building as Matty gave her the rose. But then stopped before the "kiss" part of the music.

I remember this happening in another series but can't remember which one. Does anyone remember?

I don't know whats with the music this season?! But IMO Alix is MOT so Either they are changing the music up or if Elise is F1 then they will use it on her date???????? dizzy

but are you with me in thinking that Laura and Mattys chemistry is the only thing good at the moment! They really do have a spark IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Guys I have no idea what the heck is going on but I just want to know if there is a GD tonight and if anyone gets SQT on it....because I hope the entire episode is just not about the stupid overnight date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 pm

mercieme wrote:Guys I have no idea what the heck is going on but I just want to know if there is a GD tonight and if anyone gets SQT on it....because I hope the entire episode is just not about the stupid overnight date.

I have wondered the same thing. The strange thing is in the preview clip of tonight's episode (not the one shown above) at the 11 second mark it sounds to me like Michelle says "I wish I could be happy for me but I'm not" to the women. I am either hearing things or if not, Michelle's comment is unrelated to the overnight date. And as for the overnight date, which we know is Elora, why does she have light wavy hair at the 19 minute mark? (standing outside the door to the cabin)
Matty gave Alix a rose on their SD, which was the most unromantic SD I've watched. IMO she walks of her own accord.
And for Matty to choose Laura, when she very clearly was not the best with the children, IMO he is blinded by a connection to past loves. But as I said, this is purely my opinion.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Just pure speculation but maybe after his clear apprehension on their SD last night, Alix is the shock exit tonight? She's not in F7...

... would explain the shock on their faces. And the fall out from Elora's overnight date would explain Laura's upset.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:23 pm

I think upthread folks speculated it could be Alix as the walk out.

@Storybook is the preview you are referring to posted on FB? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm

mercieme wrote:I think upthread folks speculated it could be Alix as the walk out.

Yes, sorry I didn't refer to where it is. It is in this topic but on page 31. The video was posted by Bobette and has Matty and Jen on the front.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SillySally Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 pm

***deleted*** pic with no source

SillySally

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:34 pm

mercieme wrote:I think upthread folks speculated it could be Alix as the walk out.

Yes, my prediction is overnight date DRAMAH, girls crying about overnight date, then Alix walking out because seriously, IMO that date with Alix was one of the most awkward, stilted things I've ever seen, and maybe she realised that, but production told her to hold off because last night was all about Leah's drama, then girls crying because Alix walked out as she seems quite well liked in the house. And hopefully a group date with some SQT, but I'm not holding my breath for that.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel