SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 am

I'm emotionally drained. I going to sleep now. Don't discover anything until I'm back in the morning Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 am

mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:Surely something has to happen with Elise before episode 10 to justify the elaborateness of her first date. Alix gets wakeboarding and a couch, and then he totally ramps it up for a girl he was even less interested in getting to know?

Thank you @Emayem for this....I have been befuddled exaclty as to how OTT that date was for someone that folks are saying he is not attracted to. It makes sense for her to get an SQT at the Epsiode 8 GD but now I asked if there was a GD tomorrow or if all we are getting is Elora's overnight date.

There's that screencap @Sundy caught in the ep six preview which we thought could be Elise that I am still suspicious of. IMO it has to be from SQT from the next 2 eps, and it has to be some sort of realisation moment from Matty to make any sense.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 am

Sundy wrote:Seriously though. This season is so boring. I even get grossed out when Laura and Matty kiss because they haven't shown us how their relationship has developed. It's a bit like a random drunk pick up at a night club (I know, I'm exaggerating) and some awkward tonsil hockey. As Leah said Fame is the aim and if you fall in love then that's an added bonus or something like that. Same could apply to Matty
Yeah. Blake's season had more of a love story shown that what I've seen so far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 am

Emayem wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Emayem wrote:Surely something has to happen with Elise before episode 10 to justify the elaborateness of her first date. Alix gets wakeboarding and a couch, and then he totally ramps it up for a girl he was even less interested in getting to know?

Thank you @Emayem for this....I have been befuddled exaclty as to how OTT that date was for someone that folks are saying he is not attracted to. It makes sense for her to get an SQT at the Epsiode 8 GD but now I asked if there was a GD tomorrow or if all we are getting is Elora's overnight date.

There's that screencap @Sundy caught in the ep six preview which we thought could be Elise that I am still suspicious of. IMO it has to be from SQT from the next 2 eps, and it has to be some sort of realisation moment from Matty to make any sense.

@Emayem, correct that SC has yet to be seen and I brought it forward again in the SC thread....Matty is wearing long sleeve grey shirt and blue jeans and the girl with him (IMO Elise based on the nails) is wearing a short white or beige skirt...surely that has to be before the OTT GD, right? Otherwise I just don't know how when that would make the cut then.

Here is the link to the SCs in question. I am actually going to archive it now into the No Discusion thread for easier access later.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4288p792-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 am

Jeesh. That episode.

I quite liked Laura initially (at the start of the season) but she is really rubbing me the wrong way now. So abrasive. Always having the last word.

I'm all for women being confident but this is... Cocky.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am

Skeppy wrote:Jeesh. That episode.

I quite liked Laura initially (at the start of the season) but she is really rubbing me the wrong way now. So abrasive. Always having the last word.

I'm all for women being confident but this is... Cocky.

@Skeppy....I haven't the episode yet but read the great commentaries  by everyone tonight.

I thought Laura was seen as abrasive last week Thursday's episode  during the CP when she made the pecking order comment. Did she do anything this episode to make you think she was abrasive again? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 am

@mercieme I thought even how she talked to Matty this ep was a bit abrasive. Maybe it's just Laura humor but even from the red carpet M&G when she met Matty she was all like "no you can't have one of my rings"...

IDK, it's just off-putting to me. All the past F1s, even if I never cared for them, they still came across more humble and gracious to me and never pushy or talking pecking order or anything.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:37 am

Thanks @allaboutlove......very interesting that she is coming across like that....i just read some FB comments from folks not warming up to her as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:49 am

Sneak peak for tomoz.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 am

Thanks everyone for all the comments!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme I thought even how she talked to Matty this ep was a bit abrasive. Maybe it's just Laura humor but even from the red carpet M&G when she met Matty she was all like "no you can't have one of my rings"...

IDK, it's just off-putting to me. All the past F1s, even if I never cared for them, they still came across more humble and gracious to me and never pushy or talking pecking order or anything.

She's coming across pretty much exactly as I expected from pre-season sleuthing.  I don't dislike her as much as I feared I might, but here's a Stepford Wife style veneer with Laura that I find off-putting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:28 pm

@Bobette....please bring this other promo for Thursday's episode over when you have a chance, it's different from the DM one you posted before.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/897820273478582273/video/1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel