SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:41 am

This season is very hard to pick the favourite IMO. I just don't see Laura as F1. That paddle boat kiss was awful! Could they get their mouths any wider Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 1f601  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 1f602! Even my husband said it was not pretty! Anyway maybe I am bias as I like Elise she has an elegance about her from what we've seen. Only time will tell!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:25 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Yay! Programming has finally been released!

S5, Ep11 - Aug 30
Some bachelorettes are left reeling when Matty invites someone on a second single date. Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?

S5, Ep12 - Aug 31
Matty takes a lucky bachelorette sky high on a luxurious single date. Will this see their romance reach new heights? Later, on the group date, the bachelorettes reveal what's holding them back in love.

Source: Foxtel Ep11 ep12

Reading episode 11 description I immediately thought Elise was going on the second single date. But then I told myself Matty wouldn't take her on back to back SD's. But as has been said, if it is Elise it would cause some bachelorettes to be left reeling. Tara and Elora wouldn't care but Cobie and Laura and Flo might react. If Laura is on the date I'm thinking the women might accept this as it has been a while since her first SD.

Episode 12 helicopter date is Flo.

If Episode 11 isn't Laura, when does she get a second SD? (I presume the date is the SC of her and Matty and the 'poles') And for that matter does Elise get a second SD? (I presume the SC of them dancing.)

I don't know how much should be read into the episode description. Alex's wakeboarding SD said, 'is this the start of a blossoming romance'???? Alex was eliminated next episode.

I was told on absolute authority Michelle stays for 2 months. I trust my source but still, it makes no sense to me why Michelle would hang around without a SD.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:22 am

So if it`s in fact Elise who gets a second SD in episode 11 than the question is if there is time left for Laura to receive her second SD and when? Or could it be that she is staying with only one SD and that the screenshot of them kissing on a coach is maybe SQT after the group date in episode 12? IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:32 am

I would love to see back to back dates for a Elise as I think she will end up being my fave but I don't think it's likely. I think it's probably pushing it to be a sqt and single date, let alone another single date. So exciting to see though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:36 am

wednesday and thursday feels like a lifetime away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 am

natik wrote:So if it`s in fact Elise who gets a second SD in episode 11 than the question is if there is time left for Laura to receive her second SD and when? Or could it be that she is staying with only one SD and that the screenshot of them kissing on a coach is maybe SQT after the group date in episode 12? IMO

@natik......just from the description of Episode 12 GD "that the bachelorettes reveal what's holding them back in love", I think this is the boxing group date that we got the Matrix BTS pics for. We saw that Laura wrote her fear as being afraid to have her heart broken (paraphrasing). And Tara was the one that got the SQT on the boxing group date per the BTS matrix pics.

I would think Episode 13 would be another opportunity for Laura to get a SD if she does not get it in Episode 11. But Episode 13 was the F5 to F4 date for both Richie and Sam W so if it's the same format for Matty then they go away somewhere and each girl has a mini date with Matty.

ETA: @SugarAndSpice....if Episode 12 is the boxing GD (and it's correct that it's the F7 on that date) and Episode 13 is the F5 to F4 date, then per earlier discussion as to which episode would have a double elimination (if 1 girl each is eliminated on Episodes 9 and 10); IMO it would be at the end of Episode 12 when 7 girls become 5 girls.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:48 am

mercieme wrote:
natik wrote:So if it`s in fact Elise who gets a second SD in episode 11 than the question is if there is time left for Laura to receive her second SD and when? Or could it be that she is staying with only one SD and that the screenshot of them kissing on a coach is maybe SQT after the group date in episode 12? IMO

@natik......just from the description of Episode 12 GD "that the bachelorettes reveal what's holding them back in love", I think this is the boxing group date that we got the Matrix BTS pics for. We saw that Laura wrote her fear as being afraid to have her heart broken (paraphrasing). And Tara was the one that got the SQT on the boxing group date per the BTS matrix pics.

I would think Episode 13 would be another opportunity for Laura to get a SD if she does not get it in Episode 11. But Episode 13 was the F5 to F4 date for both Richie and Sam W so if it's the same format for Matty then they go away somewhere and each girl has a mini date with Matty.

Right! Thanks for clarifying I forgot that little fact about Tara bestbud!

So two options they changed their formula with the speed dates for the F5 or they stayed with it and the screenshot is from Laura`s speed date or maybe her F3 date. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:50 am

@mercieme IA the episode 12 GD does sound like the boxing date. Tara gets the SQT. Who do you think gets eliminated in episode 12? My guess is Lisa as she really hasn't had much 1:1 time with Matty. And I wonder which episode Matty is seen saying "I didn't see this coming"? I wonder who leaves of their own accord.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:57 am

@Storybook....if we don't get the Matty SC where he said "I didn't see this coming" either during Episodes 9 or 10 then I would think maybe someone leaves later....but not too sure yet.

If 2 girls are eliminated during Episode 12, my guess would be Lisa as you said plus maybe Cobie.

I am hoping we soon get an idea as to when Cobie's flying box pic from DT takes place....folks have speculated it seems like a GD but once that's resolved I will be more confident that Cobie does not make it past F7...not too sure for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 am

mercieme wrote:@Storybook....if we don't get the Matty SC where he said "I didn't see this coming" either during Episodes 9 or 10 then I would think maybe someone leaves later....but not too sure yet.

If 2 girls are eliminated during Episode 12, my guess would be Lisa as you said plus maybe Cobie.

I am hoping we soon get an idea as to when Cobie's flying box pic from DT takes place....folks have speculated it seems like a GD but once that's resolved I will be more confident that Cobie does not make it past F7...not too sure for now.

You have made excellent points. I too hope the flying fox date is revealed soon. The remaining SD's at this stage are based on guesswork. But I am standing by my 'out on a limb' top 3 prediction. Elise, Tara and Flo, with Flo and Elise top 2 yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:28 am

Just wondering if they have ever done back to back single dates for someone? How likely is it that Elise got a back to back?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:19 am

I've never seen a back to back date before in any version of the show.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel