SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:15 am

@SugarAndSpice What are the episode duration for the next four episodes? maybe we can figure out if there's going to be 2 SD in any episodes?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:36 am

dolcimumma wrote:This season is very hard to pick the favourite IMO. I just don't see Laura as F1. That paddle boat kiss was awful! Could they get their mouths any wider Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f601  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f602! Even my husband said it was not pretty! Anyway maybe I am bias as I like Elise she has an elegance about her from what we've seen. Only time will tell!
IA, it is all very confusing for me

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:40 pm

I have finally watched all the episodes from this season and I feel the storylines are so choppy and lacking. The way the editing is done it is hard to feel an attachment to any of the women or even Matty for me. I find the storylines and pace rather boring and lackluster.
This is my first Aussie Bachelor season so I don't have a good basis of comparison. But I have watched all Bach/Ette seasons in USA and one Ette season (Jasmine) Canada....and one of my all time favorite seasons of any Franchise Georgia's Bachelorette season. I loved how Georgia's season highlighted so many of the men and I felt like I "knew" and liked several of them as well as enjoying so many interesting and fun storylines. I had hoped Matty's season would be similar but unfortunately for me it is not. All far to surface level.
I don't have a favorite thus far and am hoping some believable love connections start to emerge as the season progresses. I have a few I like better than others but I think that is more influenced by reading here. There are a few I don't like by their own actions though but no one who truly stands above the rest in a positive way for me. I throughly enjoy reading this thread and the fun, witty, enlightening posts. Thanks to all of you. I'm happy to be on the train and huge thanks to @AllAboutLove for posting the episodes for viewing on the forum....so I have the accessible ability to watch. group hug  sunny  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:47 pm

I agree. I feel like the woman aren't carrying this season as well as Richie's season and I think they focussed wayyyyyy too much on the Leah/Jen drama. It was overkill. JMO. I feel like Matty is likeable and better than Richie but he is overshadowed by the drama. The thing I loved about Georgia's season is that the guys were all incredible but Georgia was strong enough to get on top of the drama and shine through it. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 pm

@brownravens both episode 11 and 12 are the standard 1hr Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@brownravens both episode 11 and 12 are the standard 1hr Smiley

Thanks mate!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Episode 9 preview for those that haven't seen it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:01 am

Hanks @Mercieme. I couldn't find it anywhere. Seems Jen or her mum say something that leaves Matty gobsmacked
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:28 am

No Idea again mentioned who left and it seems there is an intruder

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:31 am

Enough wrote:No Idea again mentioned who left and it seems there is an intruder

Yeah it was discussed in the SM thread.

@allaboutlove, did you have some information that there wouldn't be intruders this season, I thought you had posted an article to that effect but I couldn't find it in the No Discussion SM thread. I could of course be not remembering correctly....thanks.

ETA:  I found your post AAL, for some reason I missed archiving it and the thread is now locked.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4349p240-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-media-social-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1208697

Anyways here is the excerpt from DM were they sourced information from New Idea....so yeah if they reported no intruders and now changing their story, then IMO they seriously have No Idea.

"Producers decided to can intruders this season because Matty J 'insisted he wanted to get to know the girls and didn't want to spend precious time on newbies'."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html#ixzz4qMzrAbsk

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:14 am

@mercieme yeah that's the info that was sleuthed at the time. like you said, No Idea  dizzy

Also, I don't believe for a second that Matty had anything to do with Intruders or no Intruders. There were articles saying he wanted Intruders and then the above article saying otherwise. 

IMO, the fact that the very first episode did not have a White Rose (every season there's been a WR there's been intruders) makes me think that the show already planned not to have them. If his ex arrives, then that's not even an Intruder like past seasons either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:18 am

I agree, having an ex enter the house is different to having an intruder - he wouldn't have to "spend precious time on newbies" if it was someone he already knew. If it actually happens, I imagine it would only be to set the cat among the pigeons and boost her modelling career - I doubt she'd be a serious contender. The backlash would be enormous, IMO. Can you imagine though if she enters and Sportsbet have her at 1.25 to Laura's 1.30. OMG I would love it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel