SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Dessler wrote:How is she supposed to let it go when that is all the reporters and news outlet wants to talk about(her feelings towards Peter)? She is left with either being honest, say she does not want to talk about it or just lie. She has chosen to be honest about what she currently feels about him(which is up to interpretation by viewers).

She has seen the tweets she is about viewers feelings in regards to comments about Peter, and she clearly does not care since she is still saying the same thing(her truth).

A good publicist could help her navigate those questions but Rachel prefers to keep it 100. That's admirable and disastrous at the same time. dizzy

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Posts have been deleted.

We do not judge anyone by race or colour of their skin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Deleted by poster.

Last edited by locoforbach on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Dead man walking is my favorite quote from the movie "the green mile" and that's what Rach is doing IMO to herself now by keeping Peter's name in her mouth. IMO big Rach who i had mad respect for how she handled herself on the show with her superb IMO intellect is just giving more ammunition to those on SM that are dragging her. Yeah sis Rach needs to let this go, maybe she needs some coaching from the former FLOTUS who had some demeaning/derogatory things said about her but no one heard beep from her about it, it's called taking the high road and that's the road that never fails and leads to higher grounds IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

@Alanna I'm dying at your comment. As much as I think Rachel has a right to speak her truth she needs to let this one go. She's not doing anything but shooting her self in the foot

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Honestly Rachel is being honest about what some of us saw. And I get it, I see Rachel's truth and find Peter disingenuous at best. Those who like Peter see his truth and are finding Rachel petty and mean.

We will keep beating this dead horse in circles, maybe in 6 months or a year some perspectives will change but for now, I think you are either pro-Rachel or Pro-Peter. Personally, I want to be Pro-Alex and move onto sleuthing the sexy, goofy Russian Unicorn. JMO.

This point has been made, but bears repeating - I'm not a Peter fan, I don't see his truth, and he sounds like a tool from what I've read here and seen in the 1.5 episodes that I watched.

That said, Rachel is coming off as petty, IMO. That doesn't mean what she's saying isn't true, it probably is and she has every right to speak it. Maybe just wait a full 24 hours before launching into manipulation and focus the morning after on waking up with your pretty and loving new fiance. That's just my opinion.

Look...I'm here for it. The world feels like a sh#tshow today, this petty drama is a fun distraction. But that doesn't mean I like any of the people involved (I don't). I'm just calling it like I see it.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:25 pm

But to be fair she is being asked these questions so I don't know do you Rach.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:27 pm

jalkire wrote:@Alanna I'm dying at your comment. As much as I think Rachel has a right to speak her truth she needs to let this one go. She's not doing anything but shooting her self in the foot
That's the idea because like rachel, I like to also keep it 100...100 unserious laugh out loud She's entertaining me with all this so I'm happy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:27 pm

She keeps getting asked about Peter, she's answering describing what she went through with him. I see nothing wrong with that.

Why sugarcoat it for Peter's benefit? He messed with her, and it appears he did more damage than we realize judging by "we didn't see everything that happened" comment in one of the articles I just read.

She's probably sick and tired of the support for someone who even at the end tried to reel her her back in after the split, the one who wouldn't clean up her eyelashes off the floor, the one who told her to go have a mediocre life as opposed to supporting her choice who was all in and ready to commit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:29 pm

bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

Well, she didn't say anything that many posters here have not observed and expressed. Nothing really new here, imo.
I also feel she's saying that to protect her man and their relationship. Even though she said she would not choose Peter if he proposed, many still say Bryan is default, Peter is her true love, blah blah blah. What does she need to say or do to prove Bryan is the right person for her and their love is real? I know many would say she should take the high road and blah blah blah, but that's now who she is. IMO. Even me, a bystander who doesn't know any of them in real life, get so frustrated watching Peter and so annoyed by negative sm, I can only sympathize how she feels.
I don't think she's throwing Peter any shades, just how she feels. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm

bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

IMO peter didn't explain why he was feeling attacked cause he just didn't want the convo to spiral down any farther than it already had. You could almost see him holding back what he wanted to say. Discretion is the better part of honor. But I myself remember feeling like she was being so nasty to him, my eyes actually bugged out and my jaw dropped when she clapped back at him, and my DH even remarked on my reaction.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm

jalkire wrote:I honestly don't think she's trying to ruin his chances as The Bachelor. I think she's just being honest from her perspective, and she's allowed to do that.

I totally disagree. Nothing would give her more pleasure than to see Peter NOT be chosen as the lead. She can do nothing but blame Peter but she was the one giving out the roses. She decided.JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo