SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:31 pm

@composer53 Good idea!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Aria Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:43 pm

makeover wrote:@Aria ITA. But I think for most people who don't have any preference over P or B can tell objectively that it's most probably gonna be Bryan. Natalie & Kit from Access Hollywood, Jared, Caila, Olivia, even Ashley I, they all predict Rachel is gonna choose Bryan. Not default to Bryan but choose him, even with the current edit.

@coolangel Lol, same. I haven't decided what I want Rachel to do on AFTR. Taking the high road is never wrong but I can't lie, I enjoy it too when Big Rach comes out to play. Dilemma! laugh out loud

It wasn't even about Rachel picking Bryan or not, but how everyone is so adamant that Bryan is an insincere player with cheek fillers even when there's no proof of any of it. I appreciated that Chris went against Kaitlyn (who basically said she found him insincere, but didn't want to sh*t-talk him b/c she thinks Rachel picks him and she wanted to have fellow Bachelorettes' backs) and defended him, even though the cool thing to do right now is to hate on him. Same thing with Sharleen, whose comments section is always a mess because she dares to like Bryan.

And...as much as I hate when contestants take the high road (I want some entertaining trainwreck-y drama, dammit!), I really hope that Rachel does. Things are already going to be bad for her with her dumping Perfect Peter and she will be dragged if she rolls her eyes or throws shade or anything. I just don't want her to start this new chapter in her life fresh with all the negativity. I do think Rachel is super fiesty though and she seems to really take her job as Bryan's #1 cheerleader/defender seriously, so I think we'll be seeing some of "not chill" Rach. Not gonna lie, I'll enjoy it. I'm already rolling my eyes at the idea of Peter selling himself as someone who's been heartbroken and devastated. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:44 pm

What's the right twitter account to storm?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:17 pm

coolangel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@coolangel IA. I mean TPTB literally kickstarted Rachel's season AT Nick's ATFR. It can't get any worse than that laugh out loud.

laugh out loud laugh out loud I still think Bryan-Rachel's will be worse in terms of CH's questioning coz Nick's F2 wasn't a potential lead and Rachel had already been announced. This time, ATFR will have Eric and Peter, one of whom is already a fan favorite and getting PEOPLE articles about having the most 'brutal' breakup ever and being super heartbroken. IMO TPTB are going to milk it to prop him even more at the expense of Bryan and Rachel at ATFR.

@Murakamee, IMO TPTB don't care about Rachel any more than they cared about Nick. If they did, they wouldn't have cast a racist on the show and made her entire season the Peter show. They can yell from the rooftops that it is a historic season but their actions show how little any of this meant to them IMO.

All JMO

ITA. Keeping it 100, I would add more to that sentiment, because I have a theory on why they finally decided to go this direction after 30+ combined seasons. But that's a discussion for another day. I just hope Rachel enjoyed the experience overall and can move on with her life in peace after it's all done.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Many of our Bach final couples have had brutal ATFR and makes it uncomfortable to watch. Whether they made it the long haul or not. Rachel and Bryan may have to endure.

des and Chris, Brad Emily, Andi josh, Jpab Nikki, jojo jordan all cringeworthy in varying degrees for different reasons.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:32 pm

@Aria awww thanks for the kind words! bestbud! I feel the same about your posts and ITA about the calibre of posters on this forum - one of the main reasons I enjoy it here Smiley

I also share the appreciation for those like Sharleen and Cupcake who "dare" to go against what's popular and I also appreciate contestants like Olivia who is willing to be more objective and acknowledge when they see something which at not support an early favourite of theirs (ex. Olivia has said she finds Peter's demeanour getting "cold" and that Rach is "obsessed" (laugh out loud) with Bryan).

And NGL I really want at least a part of Big Rach with her "savage" lines to come out to play at ATFR - I want "I'm chill until I'm not" on a shirt for myself laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Truth be told I am sick and tired of CH running the final couple into the ground and making the ATFR has a tense downer vibe. Enough is enough IMO. IMO if CH plays nice, Rachel will too. Same for Peter. If either wants to play a negative narrative or victimization vibe, then I hope Big Rach stands on her truth and speaks her mind. She is smart and articulate and definitely can hold her own with CH and Peter. I don't want to see Rachel and Bryan minimized. Been there done that for to many recent seasons.
All JMO

Yay for :dancingcupcake:  smart man. He would be a good Bachelor candidate IMO.

@TheWrongReasons I enjoy your objectivity and excellent posts.Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 23 1377737533

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Add me to the group who's tired of the DRAG of aftr. It should be a fun and light way to ease the new couple to the audience. Not a 'You have had so much hard times, it has been quite difficult, hasn't it, what part has been the most difficult?' downer. And IMHO CH is a lousy interviewer, he's not quick on his feet, and isn't witty or charming enough. He never follows up with questions when he should, either.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:06 pm

well what a lot of people forget is that since may, she started to build a REAL relationship in RL with bryan. No more cameras, no more "i cannot say this or this" or afraid to ask the real questions..... NO EDITS

Rachel said clearly that she did not wait to explain to her beau everyting that happened with peter (did not use names but i will to ease my point).

She also said that bryan wants to know everything. they talk about it and MOVE ON

So I believe a lot of people gives her and him a process of intention and decide on their behalf what they should think or do.

IMO. They are now a solid couple. I believe that whatever we shall see monday, rachel prepared and discussed it straight forward without leaving out what he may see.

The more a couple is attacked since the finale, the stronger they become... it is then a ONE against all kinda situation.

I honestly believe bryan is very mature AND understanding about the situation. I never saw him making drama, I never saw him being mean, I never saw him badmouthing anyone, I never saw him but focus on Rachel and his family.

Rachel on the other hand cannot content her joy and happiness and excitement the closer we get to monday. She was seen again and again and again completely giggly and over the moon happy

so that people do believe that they are going thru a hard time or even think that after monday, things will change for the worse???

that is plain ridiculous in my book. That is probably also a "she picked the wrong guy by default" kinda same people who cannot accept that Rachel fell in love with a fantastic guy and that they are very much in love.

SM are just messing, just like they do EVERY SINGLE SEASON. She said, he said. The more drama, the more $$. I've seen that for decade now: same old same old. Pack of BS.

my 2 cennes and just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Add me to the group who's tired of the DRAG  of aftr. It should be a fun and light way to ease the new couple to the audience. Not a 'You have had so much hard times, it has been quite difficult, hasn't it, what part has been the most difficult?' downer. And IMHO CH is a lousy interviewer, he's not quick on his feet, and isn't witty or charming enough. He never follows up with questions when he should, either.

I still remember last season when Vanessa said 'I am nervous' and CH replied 'You should be'. laugh out loud laugh out loud She is not a criminal under trial CH!

I was all..

Source

I can guarantee there'll be a few questions about Bryan's sincerity this go around.. 'You though he was sincere. How sincere do you think he is now?' Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Not sure if it's been mentioned but based on Peter's IG, looks like he's still in Wisconsin as of today and attended the CrossFit Games. I know it feels like at this point there cannot be any more proof but thought I would share it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:35 pm

@lleyki Thanks!   bestbud! yes

:yes: between his own posts/stories and all the tagged pics with fangirls, seems he's definitely still at home.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 23 Martill1
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo