SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 pm

@sfrank I agree with I made a separate post saying something similar. I still think it would have been cute imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:33 pm

I suppose she could have but she posted an IG story right after the live show. People are acting like her not posting soliloquies about Bryan means she about throw in the towel.

I think people forget that Rachel and Bryan are grown people and don't need some silly tropes to impress the general public. JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When Rachel's first post with Bryan is an ad for Dunkin Donuts laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BXjTjq-j6VR/

New Rachel, who dis? laugh out loud, jk

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 pm

sfrank wrote:She post an IG story right after the live show...I think people forget that Rachel and Bryan grown people and don't need some silly tropes to impress the general public. JMO
But Bryan wrote her a whole soliloquy laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Perhaps Im in the minority but I say they ought to take every opportunity that comes their way because their window is small.  I hope she does DWTS too - is that like $50-75K per week and more the further you go. They'd be dumb to turn down that kind of cash IMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:39 pm

I think these two are communicating via shilling. Maybe the partner that gets the best campaign decides where they will live. laugh out loud imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sfrank wrote:She post an IG story right after the live show...I think people forget that Rachel and Bryan grown people and don't need some silly tropes to impress the general public. JMO
But Bryan wrote her a whole soliloquy laugh out loud

Yes for her, he did. But he has not had the opportunity to proclaim his love like she has openly. My post was people up in arms about her not posting something after more meaningful today. I think Bryan knows how Rachel feels about him. JMO

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm

I think there going to be fine. I think Bryan has thick skin, I'm not sold on Rachel having thick skin. There getting criticism from every angle so the only option they have is to stick it out or throw in he towel. I personally don't think throwing in the towel is an option because I think they have to much pride the both of them.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:43 pm

jalkire wrote:I think there going to be fine. I think Bryan has thick skin, I'm not sold on Rachel having thick skin. There getting criticism from every angle so the only option they have is to stick it out or throw in he towel. I personally don't think throwing in the towel is an option because I think they have to much pride the both of them.

I agree.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 pm

coolangel wrote:
Aria wrote:Ugh. I'm bummed at their whole take on shilling, with Bryan's embarrassing AF line and now Rachel's first post is an article for freaking dunkin' donuts? And now with talk about a move to LA? They're making it very hard to defend them and be optimistic about their longevity, IMO.

I don't mind the shilling but I would have liked a post gushing about Bryan before the first ad NGL. He has been dealt a crappy  hand this season with the edit IMO so I would have liked a post dedicated to him similar to the one he shared.

I think the move to LA might be due to DWTS IMO. Just saw that Peta liked Bryan's airplane pic with the two of them. Just a hunch that Maks could be the one she is paired with if she ends up doing it. This is purely my opinion.

All JMO
I agree with the bolded. :yes:

I'm all for getting that $$$ but an ad for the first post will only fan the flames for SM haters.

It's okay, IMO Rachel's sassy self and Bryan's chill confidence will get them through this haterfest. They're no different from any other couple - if they are right for each other, they can get through all the negativity to come out on the other side. Only time will tell.

But in the meantime, I'm more than happy to be TeamR&B Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:50 pm

She has posted. Let us try to be happy for her and wish them well. Please.
https://instagram.com/p/BXjbCiqj23d/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:50 pm

HERE! She finally posted  her love note so people can finally get off her azz about it! laugh out loud

therachlindsay This day was a dream come true! Bryan you have shown me a love that I've never had before. You've challenged me in ways I could have never imagined. This road was not easy but you have been my rock and still are my rock through it all. We found love in such a public way but the depths of our love is something that only we will know and will have between each other forever. I would do it all over again if it led me back to you. You are my better half and thank you for being just who you are and never changing for anyone. Thank you for always taking the high road and thank you for loving me unconditionally. I love you with all of me @thebryanabasolo and more than I could ever define to you! I am so excited to spend forever with you.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo