SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Aria wrote:Ugh. I'm bummed at their whole take on shilling, with Bryan's embarrassing AF line and now Rachel's first post is an article for freaking dunkin' donuts? And now with talk about a move to LA? They're making it very hard to defend them and be optimistic about their longevity, IMO.

they are not trying... they are very much in demand....  it is the FOLLOWING DAY of the official announcement!!! Of course they are silly and happy and OTT. Who would not????

I think we should give them a little slack here............. :thud

I happy to see a couple in love and if they use the medias to cash.... is it truly such a bad thing considering that everyone does it ? Why do you think they hired this entertainment agent?  If they cash right now by just showing up.... i mean easy money. I sure would not split on it!!!!! It is not like a desperate man who used his IG right when he was cast and right after his return after the finale...............

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 51 1646190589

Last edited by HEA on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Aria wrote:Ugh. I'm bummed at their whole take on shilling, with Bryan's embarrassing AF line and now Rachel's first post is an article for freaking dunkin' donuts? And now with talk about a move to LA? They're making it very hard to defend them and be optimistic about their longevity, IMO.

I don't mind the shilling but I would have liked a post gushing about Bryan before the first ad NGL. He has been dealt a crappy  hand this season with the edit IMO so I would have liked a post dedicated to him similar to the one he shared.

I think the move to LA might be due to DWTS IMO. Just saw that Peta liked Bryan's airplane pic with the two of them. Just a hunch that Maks could be the one she is paired with if she ends up doing it. This is purely my opinion.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 pm

I agree she should definitely say something sweet about Bryan!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:19 pm

would love Maks for her. Great dancer and sassy and easy on the eyes too

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Eric just dropping perspectives about the finale.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OC2rih4nFg
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm

I will say this we've had a couple of months of Rachel telling us how happy and in love she is. I think Bryan post was him finally able to have his voice heard, so I won't put to much stock in her not posting anything sweet, but still it would have been nice. Also the schilling don't all the couples do this?

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When Rachel's first post with Bryan is an ad for Dunkin Donuts laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BXjTjq-j6VR/

About as romantic as that proposal

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm

These two are so embarrassing Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 51 1f602 yet I'll still fan them, it's more fun that way.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm

So people are always going to believe that Rachel settled for Bryan, so at this point it doesn't matter what Rachel or Bryan says.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 pm

jalkire wrote:I agree she should definitely say something sweet about Bryan!

Has she not proclaimed her love from him enough in the last THREE months and in interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after, interview after today? Bryan has had to stay silent for months so his posts make sense.

I don't understand how an IG post from her make it any less "real". Is that the answer? More IG posts?! Who knew!  

I seem to recall plenty from Ben and Lauren, Chris and Whitney, Andi and Josh IG posts and it sure as hell didn't help them.  laugh out loud
People are being silly IMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Peter's first IG story is to promote his business. So it looks like everyone is happy and got what they want!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 pm

sdmom wrote:Peter's first IG story is to promote his business. So it looks like everyone is happy and got what they want!
thumbsup
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo