SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:36 pm

There have been plenty of young children not exposed to filming in the past. Other family members/friends of family have been utilized to babysit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by kerriway Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 pm

At this point, even if/when Bryan is the F1, some will be watching ATFR for a Mesnick moment.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:39 pm

kerriway wrote:At this point, even if/when Bryan is the F1, some will be watching ATFR for a Mesnick moment.

I personally can think of a few Mesnick moments but will refrain from mentioning them out of respect.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 pm

I am hoping to watch the finale on a cruise ship Monday night. Otherwise, I want to say outstanding sleuthing that you all did this season. I have no doubt of who the F1 is. I am signing off for now, trying to stay out of the fray, because if nothing else, this season is one of strong opinions and emotions. this board is the only reason I keep watching this show season after season. I enjoy reading all of your posts, even when I disagree. So thanks all!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 pm

lleyki wrote:
eta: OMG, I'm dying at those comments. My favorite is the, "thanks for spoiling it and I will not be watching and encourage others not to". Man, some people are salty about this season.
Now there are even saltier comments under the pic. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 13 3806527698 Poor lisbug.

I can't wait for the finale. There would be more salt to come and I like my popcorn salty. 2pop

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:47 pm

No not hide the children of course . They are family. I'm talking about asking children to say things like--Peter winner---. To me it's cringeworthy!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:49 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BXYkU3HBdCl/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 13 Screen22

You've got to give to them the ability to find explanations for every clue.
I've been there plenty of time, although never this late in the game thanks to all our sleuthing over the years.
I feel for all Peter's fan everywhere.
Not easy to get invested in this show.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 pm

But IMO there's a difference in holding out a sliver of hope and flat out refusing to believe something when all sleuthing and clues point to something else entirely.  Or for that matter turning on the lead when they don't choose your or the fan fav, after you've fanned them for 2 seasons.

Mean I get holding out hope when you have a favorite, even though I don't fan.  Most times, I like the F2-4 better than the F1 and generally hope that my fav from the season won't be the F1. laugh out loud  That said, it's not about me and my choices, it's about Rachel and making the right choice for her at the time whether I see it, like it, understand it, etc.  I hate to keep repeating myself but Jojo's season is a perfect example.  Many didn't understand picking Jordan and letting Robby, Chase or Luke go.  Especially Luke and some even though he was coming back or Jojo would change her mind later.  IMO, all 3 have made it clear since exactly why they weren't chosen and why Jordan was the choice for her.  Even if they don't make it down the aisle (hopefully they will) it's been over a year and may did not give them 6 months.  

We see snippets of these people and don't fully get the full version during the season or even on SM.  But if you keep watching they will eventually show their true colors and when they do, they should be believed, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Add to the above: There are actually people who call themselves "fans" that stalk in the name of their fan with all kinds of cray they have simply made up in their heads with no proof other than what they believe. So all kinds of slanderous things have been thrown around because they say so and it sounds good in defense of the fan against another person whoever that other person is. Woe be he or she.
These people are beyond crazy. IMO.
These are bullies. Bullies. JMO
Delete. Block. Disengage.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:06 pm

The only person I fanned enough to follow in this franchise was F2 twice. laugh out loud laugh out loud So I get wanting your fav to win but I think it shouldn't be at the cost of objectivity or wishing ill will on a couple just coz the lead didn't pick who you want. I wished the best for both Andi-Josh and Kaitlyn-Shawn back then even though I though Josh was a walking-talking red flag. laugh out loud  With Kaitlyn-Shawn, it was clear to me that was real love with how accepting Shawn was and Nick was the lust IMO. Everything eventually worked out for the best IMO. Smiley  

I hope all these leaks help fans to cool down on SM by the time Monday rolls around. IMO No couple deserves so much negativity just coz they don't fall inline with your idea of love. It's their relationship, their life. Let them live.  heartbeat  heartbeat

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BXYkU3HBdCl/

So they are not doing People today then - isn't that usually an all day thing?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo