SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Yeah, like I said, I read the caption and immediately figured he was talking about some of the guys he met and became friends with during the season. At this point, in my opinion, whatever my feelings of Peter, save for him saying "I am not Final 1" (which he obviously can't), the people who want desperately to still believe there has been some massive foiler in play will read into any and everything and convince themselves it's some subtle clue of his being Final 1.

Hell, IMO, Peter's so boldly announcing this event now is almost like his way of screaming that he is in fact NOT Final 1 because most people know that traditionally the Final 1 and the lead are doing media and press in the days after the season ends and are usually in LA. Again, this is all reminding me of when JJ from Andi's season announced days before the AFR that he would be coming to Chicago to hang out with Nick and attend Lollapalooza.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Acrunch Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 pm

lleyki wrote:Yeah, like I said, I read the caption and immediately figured he was talking about some of the guys he met and became friends during the season. At this point, in my opinion, whatever my feelings of Peter, save for him saying "I am not Final 1" (which he obviously can't), the people who want desperately to still believe there has been some massive foiler in play will read into any and everything and convince themselves it's some subtle clue of his being Final 1.

Hell, IMO, Peter's so boldly announcing this event now is almost like his way of screaming that he is in fact NOT Final 1 because most people know that traditionally the Final 1 and the lead are doing media and press in the days after the season ends and are usually in LA. Again, this is all reminding me of when JJ from Andi's season announced days before the AFR that he would be coming to Chicago to hang out with Nick and attend Lollapalooza.

Exactly! Peter even tagged the guys that he's expecting to show.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Ok I am bored, waiting for the next sighting of Rachel Bryan and Peter, so I looked at Rachel's twitter and she liked this 13 hours ago. But why? I think I am over analyzing and reaching, but is it because she knows a certain someone who is in the process of moving?

Evan Bass @ebassclinics
Moving sucks so bad I'm drinking warm champagne out of a mini red solo cup

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Evan has some great tweets yesterday. I put the string he and Wells had about Whaboom in the MTA thread. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:58 pm

I would have given Peter the benefit of doubt had he not liked comments like these giving hope to Pachel shippers that he is the F1. Now many on SM think Rachel is going to show up coz of his likes. IMO He is a troll.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 8 Img_7311
Source: My SC

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Maybe he's on PR tour for the next bachelor? Will they announce it at ATFR?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 pm

coolangel wrote:I would have given Peter the benefit of doubt had he not liked comments like these giving hope to Pachel shippers that he is the F1. Now many on SM think Rachel is going to show up coz of his likes. IMO He is a troll.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 8 Img_7311
Source: My SC

All JMO

Okay yes, I stand corrected and take back my goodwill, laugh out loud. Because if he is not Final 1, which I don't believe he is, there is absolutely no reason to like that post. I get that some people may be using his posting about the event as his all but declaring he's not Final 1 and so maybe he's trying to put doubt but then the best thing would have been to just wait after Monday and then post about the event.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:10 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe he's on PR tour for the next bachelor? Will they announce it at ATFR?

The comments were talking about the PR tour which Rachel and her F1 will have. IMO Peter knows what he is doing. IMO He is just toying with his followers to sell the tickets for his boot-camp. Unless he is F1, that 'like' is blatant trolling IMO.

CH stated in interviews that they are not announcing the next Bachelor until after Paradise coz they want to see how it plays out and the audience reaction. So I don't see an announcement happening at ATFR.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:10 pm

sdmom wrote:Ok I am bored, waiting for the next sighting of Rachel Bryan and Peter, so I looked at Rachel's twitter and she liked this 13 hours ago. But why? I think I am over analyzing and reaching, but is it because she knows a certain someone who is in the process of moving?

Evan Bass @ebassclinics
Moving sucks so bad I'm drinking warm champagne out of a mini red solo cup

My guess is Peter will be in WI until after his event on Saturday and fly out either that night or Sunday AM. I think Rachel will be busy with SHV and Photoshoot with Bryan and we won't see much of her much this weekend if at all.

Moving stinks but as Bryan is moving it may be because she is commiserating with him or if they are both moving she is going through it now as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 pm

The event is not this Saturday, unless there is another event I'm not aware of. It's the Saturday after the FRC. I thought someone posted his calendar and he had nothing from Thursday. Again, unless I'm wrong because to be honest, I'm not paying that much attention.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:18 pm

lleyki wrote:The event is not this Saturday, unless there is another event I'm not aware of. It's the Saturday after the FRC. I thought someone posted his calendar and he had nothing from Thursday. Again, unless I'm wrong because to be honest, I'm not paying that much attention.

He posted the event on Instagram yesterday for the 12th in Madison (this Saturday).  The Post is linked in this thread ( can't do it from work).

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
lleyki wrote:The event is not this Saturday, unless there is another event I'm not aware of. It's the Saturday after the FRC. I thought someone posted his calendar and he had nothing from Thursday. Again, unless I'm wrong because to be honest, I'm not paying that much attention.

He posted the event on Instagram yesterday for the 12th in Madison (this Saturday).  The Post is linked in this thread ( can't do it from work).

This Saturday is the 5th ;-)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo