SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:47 am

Big Rach is on her way back from Toronto
She tweeted this 30min ago

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 7 Img_2014

Source
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am

Peter latest IG post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXS0anIAW0d/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 7 Img_2023

See the use of the unique rose there? Trolling till the end or winner hint?
In my mind and heart I believe Bryan is F1 so it leads me to conclude that he is using this to get more people to show up. I know he is talking about the guys on his season, don't get me wrong, I just think it leaves place to interpretation by his fans and he knows that.

Can't wait for this to be over and for him to stop trolling or shading (since I think it's a way to promote the show and himself).
At least then we will have the bottom line of all the SM activity.

Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:04 am

@djogbenyuie It worked because there are people in the comments section thinking Rachel would show up. laugh out loud

Afterbuzz recap of the MTA with Jared Haibon. They make their predictions of who wins at 46:40 mark. Surprisingly, I found Jared to be quite perceptive (i.e. Peter is a "safe" choice and Bryan is riskier but who she really wants). And some of the points the two guest ladies (Kristina Zias & Christine Alexis) made were good, IMO. The main guy host (Danny?) is very pro-Peter and it is interesting to hear from both points of view. Reminded me of some of the discussions here...

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:02 am

makeover wrote:@djogbenyuie It worked because there are people in the comments section thinking Rachel would show up. laugh out loud

Afterbuzz recap of the MTA with Jared Haibon. They make their predictions of who wins at 46:40 mark. Surprisingly, I found Jared to be quite perceptive (i.e. Peter is a "safe" choice and Bryan is riskier but who she really wants). And some of the points the two guest ladies (Kristina Zias & Christine Alexis) made were good, IMO. The main guy host (Danny?) is very pro-Peter and it is interesting to hear from both points of view. Reminded me of some of the discussions here...

When listening to this earlier before your posting, Jared seemed to state that Bryan is who she wants and Peter is a safe choice. I didnt hear him say that Bryan is a risk. The gentleman was definitely against Bryan as final pick. Enjoyed the two ladies point of view that Rachel is tired of america trying to pick for her and downplay her feelings for her f1 choice. Rachel seems to be frustrated because people don't see beyond the lust and think she don't have a brain to know the difference in choosing a partner.(imo) THANKS FOR SHARING THIS VIDEO
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:10 am

Getting caught up on everything in this thread.

1. Is Peter okay, though? So, dude returned to Twitter after a long hiatus and one of his first and only actions is to like a tweet that again stresses he doesn't feel Bryan on his spirit? Yowza. We have truly moved beyond petty, childish, and immature. This seems way bigger than that. Way. You'd think Bryan did him some kind of serious harm in some way, and... Bryan's done nothing. I just... Eesh.

And very serious kudos to Bryan for truly rising above in every way. He knows what's being said and done, not just from people in his comments and all else, but they have friends/family following Peter and Dean. And I highly doubt it's because they like them, I'm sure it's so they can watch their moves and watch out for B & R. Because, laugh out loud, why else would Bryan have fam following Peter? Come on now. It all just reminds me of how Rachel says Bryan is someone who likes to and has to be aware of everything.

2. I really loved reading Rachel's People blog.

Rachel continues to be so classy about Dean, even with Dean doing/behaving immaturely in a lot of ways. She is so truly a class act. Because while the MTA was filmed before Dean's unfortunate Instagram comment, her blog was after it.

I also really love that she was so kind about Kenny and Mackenzie and took time to meet her after the show and all else. She's just good people.

One of the things I also appreciate was what she said about Matt and Adam on the show and making sure that America knew they got edited out of seeing her bond with them and got edited out of seeing what good people they are, and she reiterated that in her blog. I think they're examples of guys she'll truly be friends with when this is over.

I keep thinking back to all the little things all of the guys have done post-show, some have proven to be classy and mature and others a touch questionable or downright ridiculous.

Adam and Matt (and Will and Kenny), for instance have been first class. Adam even taking the time to defend Rachel and publicly tweet and respond when E! News posted the garbage story saying she'd bailed on her own celebration. He's still so supportive and protective. And they are all so good about supporting Bryan on SM or in the press. Never say a bad thing.

I guess... Going in to the show, it was easy to sort of fall for the looks and charm of the Peter and Dean's of this cast right off the bat, but it's been so interesting, imo, to sort of see as time has gone on, that Adam, Matt, Kenny, Will, and so on, have truly emerged to be more classy, mature, and/or stable. I see more and more why Bryan gravitated to the group of guys he did, honestly. JMO.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 am

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:28 am

fijibeachbum wrote:Don't they always? I thought that was part of the PR/buzz for the season and cross promotion for the next one.

I'm guessing they will unless something major happens and gets the cover.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:29 am

laugh out loud maybe Peter is just as obsessed with Bryan as rachel is?? Hilarious. All the baddies drive everyone (chicks they're dating and other men) nuts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:12 am

sfrank wrote:Are we certain they are getting a People cover?

As someone else noted, that's pretty much a standard part of the PR surrounding the season. They may not get the cover, Nick and Vanessa didn't, but there will definitely be a shoot and an interview. Which means at this point, it's already Thursday, People Editors already know who Rachel picked and probably already saw the episode.

eta: Funny, my immediate thought with that reference from Peter is that some of the guys he got close to during the season will likely be at the Bootcamp. Because I took the image of the rose and the word family as if to say, "my Bachelorette family". JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:33 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Peter latest IG post.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXS0anIAW0d/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 7 Img_2023

See the use of the unique rose there? Trolling till the end or winner hint?
In my mind and heart I believe Bryan is F1 so it leads me to conclude that he is using this to get more people to show up. I know he is talking about the guys on his season, don't get me wrong, I just think it leaves place to interpretation by his fans and he knows that.

Can't wait for this to be over and for him to stop trolling or shading (since I think it's a way to promote the show and himself).
At least then we will have the bottom line of all the SM activity.

Jmo

I don't see it as trolling even if not the winner. Maybe some of his Bachnation friends will be there to support a good cause. I think it is a great idea, both from a business and charity perspective.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Iggy said he will be there and probably Diggy (who is he anyway? Dont remember him at all). So I don't think Peter is trolling. Some of his fans assume Rachel will be there but I don't think that's his fault. IF he says Special Guest appearance, then I think that's trolling. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Has he used a rose any other time this season in a post?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo