SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by julychild Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Aw Rachel, don't do this. Everybody (me) likes you, let's keep it that way. Like she tweeted, sometimes you have to let go and let God.

The people who love Peter are fiercely loyal.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Why is anything less than a $100k ring scraps???  (And I'm still shaking my head that the first words out of her mouth with bryan down on one knee were "it's so pretty"). I'm starting to think she's a bit of a princess, jmo...

Personally I think rach should have - and probably had - anticipated the peter questions and worked out an answer that would end rather than prolong the discussion and defend her position. She seems to need to win the approval of Bach nation, jmo....

Question about the bolded above. What is that in reference to? Think I missed something. Thanks!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Him asking about her outfit on their FSD couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she was wearing a very short dress on day where there seemed to be a really strong wind could it?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Man, Do I need to get my eyes checked? No seriously? I'm getting concerned now about my eyesight cause how does anyone look at the emotions peter and rachel went through during that break up, and the clear emotions and frustration he was holding back at AFTR and just assume it was all for an "audition"? Well then damn, the man deserves the role, an Oscar AND a bonus on top of that cause he sure produced the best damn Bachelor audition I've ever seen.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:30 pm

julychild wrote:Aw Rachel, don't do this. Everybody (me) likes you, let's keep it that way. Like she tweeted, sometimes you have to let go and let God.

The people who love Peter are fiercely loyal.

IDK! The people who loved Rachel also seemed fiercely loyal IMO until she didn't pick who they wanted. Let's see how many of them remain loyal to Peter next season when he doesn't pick Bachelorette 14. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:31 pm

nikikass wrote:I don't hate on anyone very often.  I don't hate Peter but he actually scares me.

He is a very Manipulative man.  That in my opinion is a emotional abuser who kind of gets off on it.  

As soon as he said on his second One on one meeting Rachel at the vineyard  and put her down saying "your wearing that here"?  "but you look good though"

(there were other red flags before that but that was the nail in the coffin for me)

I thought "you bastard" you are a nasty conniving pr*ck.  

I so want him to be the bachelor, to see him Bat poop crazy and juggling 25 girls.  I cant wait to see the Salty ones put him in his place.

All my opinion of course.

Tell us how you really feel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 3806527698 bestbud! .

Yeah agree with your post and also want him to really fall on his own journey and have the girls walk away from him at the end. That would be epic.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:33 pm

why would she care? Her season is over. she is in love, happy with a man who adore her. If she was asking medias to show up and she told BS... then definitely nope but if they ask questions, why would she lie if she knows that Peter is a complete manipulative azzhole???

I do not know the full story. She said, he said. I love him, I hate him. blah blah blah

For me it is never a good thing to publicly expose nasty BUT if he truly played her (and sorry to say bus so far she is the ONLY ONE who knows what truly happened when they were alone except Peter and the crew). If he tag her along knowing full well he would never propose when from day1 this is what she said clearly what she wanted... then yes, she has rights to be pissed off and mock him for thinking to be the next bachelor... because if he claimed all along he could not because of time, then being hte bachelor would be a mockery and show a very nasty side of Peter.

She fell in love for an illusion and for an azz and the audience are still in AWWWWWWWWE because he could not commit.. that is called frustration and I support Rachel for pointing the obvious AND being classy about it

that some people fantasize to see him for a full season must be extremely frustrating when she knows other guys in the mansion deserve it way more.

If a JT something is nasty about her or ironic, we praise her but when we have a peter who obviously is not what he looks like and when rachel expose him and she get blamed for it???

wow, just wow. I was excusing peter as i saw him genuine (still do somehow) but I must admit that many things with peter does not seem right....

my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:33 pm

I'm playing catch up, how dare real life get in the way of reading posts and watching all the interviews this morning. laugh out loud

I can see both sides of this on going debate about Rachel.  I didn't like her and the squads attitude and shade last season and don't really now.  I mean I understand why Big Rach made an appearance after all Peter's shade and SM game all season.  But really why is anyone surprised its still being mentioned.  She's being asked repeatedly about it.  She's not going to sugar coat it or avoid it, IMO.  Basically now she can finally say what she's wanted to say but had to hold in and it had building up all season from the edit and his own actions.  I get it and why she feels the need to vent now, but that doesn't mean it should all be said or maybe in the way its said, IMO.

All she's doing is building up more sympathy for him and that IMO isn't going to help her at all.  It's only going to further encourage him and his attitude and actions.  But IMO, he better think long and hard before accepting the Bach gig.  He's no special snowflake, so everything that people like about him this season will be used against him next season.  Personally, even snarking my way threw it doesn't sound the least bit enjoyable.  I'm ready to move on from anything to do with Peter, Bryan or Rachel.  Clean slate... maybe one of the guys we no nothing about and were shocked where still there. laugh out loud. And as much as I don't want another season of Ben, IMO, it'd be more enjoyable that a season of Peter.  I do think it'll be interesting to see just how many are still #teamPeter first, foremost and always after he doesn't pick the fan fav.  Just like with Rachel this season, I have a feeling many all over SM will turn on him.  It'll be brutal and for someone that struggles with SM's perception of him, IMO, it'll be a very bumpy ride.

IMO, she and B need to go off and live life, not worrying about how and what people think.  A life well lived is the best revenge and way to show the world she made the best choice for herself, no matter how long it lasts.  And IMO, Peter just needs to stick to building his company and avoid dealing with Bach nation again.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I wouldn't call Peter a sociopath. I would say that he is spoiled by his looks and used to getting his way. I found his behavior toward Rachel manipulative, but my view is colored by dating a man who treated me the way Peter treated Rachel. He was petty towards Bryan in the show and has trolled him on SM after the show, all while complaining about people being mean to him. Even the being attacked line last night. It is called being questioned. If that is what Peter considers attack, then the limelight is not going to be his friend. Oh and have a mediocre life? Mean and petty and said in the moment as it was very much shows who Peter is down deep when he isn't in control enough to cover up who he really is.

Peter isn't a sociopath, he just isn't a very nice guy IMO.

I'm not disagreeing with this. I don't think Peter is the next coming by a long shot. It's just funny to me, cause he is TOTALLY how Rachel acted towards Nick and Vanessa. She shaded left and right and made snide comments about how they would never last. All while Nick was complementing her, wishing her well, and taking the high road. And her behavior is a large reason why I'm eye rolling at her outrage over the "mediocre life" comment. She had that coming. laugh out loud

To me, Peter is what she deserved. He stole her thunder and dished it back a bit. What goes around, comes around. You get what you give in this world.

word I said last season after she was knocking N & V, that karma is a bitch and that for all her saying about ignoring the negative, when her time came, she would get p*ssed. I can give them all some slack, but there comes a point where you have to move on. Peter got the glowing edit she did last season and she didn't like it. Hopefully she can now be a little more understanding about how Nick felt. I hope she moves on and her and Bryan are happy. No doubt, Peter will be in her shoes next season.

If Karma is a bitch then she will show up in all her glory for Peter on his Bachelor season. Peter has been the publicly petty shadiest F2 while the season was airing by fanning the flames of negativity I have ever seen. So I expect a major karmic payback of lightening strikes for Peter. It will be so fascinating how he like the relentless negativity that is thrown at the Lead. Perhaps his SM fanatics can balance it out with the endless excuses and transfer of blame on others. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 26a1  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 26a1  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 26a1  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 47 26a1
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Been away for most of the day and only catching up. While I see what some are saying regarding her comments about Peter, I do think it's a little unfair for people to say, "focus on her fiance, why is she still so focused on this, etc."

The finale was literally less than a day ago. And it was a finale that was essentially dominated by the Peter story and the end to the Peter/Rachel saga. #TeamPeter was actually at one point trending in second place on twitter. She's not going to get around being asked about Peter. I'm sure Rachel would love to only be asked about her and Bryan's relationship but it's not going to happen.

And so she's decided to be frank and honest about her feelings regarding the Peter situation. Now I will say that I don't think Rachel is harboring some torch for Peter and that's why she seems so bothered and irritated in her responses about him. I think that contrary to all her, "I don't know you so I don't care what you have to say" regarding social media comments, she's making the social media hate get to her.

And I think she's so frustrated because she knows how crappy this guy was to her and how in some ways things were so messy and then to see him still come out of this as being the victim and loved, it's pissing her off and making her a lot more brutal in her responses. And I know that feeling. When I know I'm right and people won't see or understand my part, it's the most aggravating thing.

Coupled with the fact that she's had to spend months of this Peter is the greatest man alive and Bryan is the most awful narrative online and now, when they finally had their big happy moment, again, based on the edit, it was still dominated by Peter. And I don't know why some would be surprised or think this somehow proves she's still so stuck on Peter. Rachel showed how not chill she was in response to social media backlash/criticism, earlier this season.

But back then some thought it was funny and awesome and "Queen" and she's all about keeping it 100 and keeping it real. Well there you go. Did some really think she would just completely take the high road now when she clapped back so much on someone for simply saying the season was boring them?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Don't we always say that the Bachelorettes get a raw deal each year ????
It keeps getting worse and worse.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:39 pm

I think Rachel feels played and I think she's embarrassed she kept Peter as long as she did.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo