SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:38 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BXkz0u3BrTm/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Has anyone tracked how many followers Eric, Peter, Bryan, and Rachel gained since Monday night?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Has anyone tracked how many followers Eric, Peter, Bryan, and Rachel gained since Monday night?

I only looked at Peter's; took a screenshot of his IG before the finale.

As of Monday at 5:00pm, Peter had 302K followers and was following 330.

As of now, he has 450K followers and is following 333.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 pm

IDK how many followers they've gained but overall, when looking at the lead and F4 their SM numbers still seem really low to me. Especially for a F1, Bryan's numbers are extremely low compared to recent F1s.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're coming out of the gate so strong with the shills. Two #ads today and it's only 9:30 AM laugh out loud.
Making up for lost time laugh out loud. She did go a really long time before posting her first.
All the shilling makes it look like it's a fake relationship. I don't know if that's true but that's the vibe imo.

I have to wonder why any of us care; almost every one shills. Vanessa had a recent Diffey eyewear deal going on same as JoJo, so if Rachel is shilling *shrug* it makes no never mind to me. Does this make Rachel any different than any other Bachelorettes? Should we say that JoJo's relationship was fake? Whether they last or not is immaterial to me. I enjoyed watching them connect on her season and wish them all the luck in the world.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 62 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:01 pm

The following is JMO and while I know it may come off as internalizing, I feel this season was a tad bit, personal:

In some ways this whole season is very frustrating. The franchise set Rachel up for failure. From her makeup to hair to her selection of suitors. I've come to accept that it's their Modus Operandi to build their next leads up and tear them down. They take the most vulnerable aspects of the person and uses it against them. With Rachel they had a wealth of societal baggage and personal insecurities to poke and prod. And I get that, they're making a television show. In the end, TPTB were the real winners. They got people talking, again. Made tons of money, and their franchise has survived and thrived. Charges of racial bias in their casting officially dismissed. As unsavory as that is to write, it's true.

Though the shenanigans seem par for the course with them, this time it felt almost personal. Their answer to Sarah Gertrude Shapiro's outing of them and the practices they engage in behind the scenes. I found so many parallels to UnReal this season. It was stark! No even clandestine. Almost like a parody of itself. So, yes, they gave us this woman of color, but they weren't going to make it a fairytale they know their audience prefers. Almost like an F U to those of us that were calling for more diversity. Instead of it being about Tianna finding her Prince Naveen. It's Prince Naveen finding out that Tianna is not for him, and therefore off to his next adventure to find THE ONE.

If this were a documentary on a marriage minded woman finding love among 30 eligible Bachelors, Peter and several others would have never been cast. But this is The Bachelorette and they were cast. With the intention to wrought the damage they have and humiliate the lead. Good job, I guess.

I'm just so exhausted by it all. It wasn't entertaining and far from romantic. The majority fan reaction, the cast, the whole vibe of this season felt off.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this comment. My intentions were not to, just having a brain purge.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Alanna wrote:All the shilling makes it look like it's a fake relationship. I don't know if that's true but that's the vibe imo.

Then all the couples are in fake relationships, even the married ones who shill the most (#jannerwho). I honestly don't get it, even Kaitlyn herself did a TED talk about how she went on the show to expand her brand and basically shill and have opportunities. That's what the show is. So if that's what defines a fake relationship then they all are fake relationships.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Has anyone tracked how many followers Eric, Peter, Bryan, and Rachel gained since Monday night?

Rachel was around 735k and is now at like 824k, so almost 90k! I think she may hit 900k sonner rather than later, I'm super excited for her!

If anyone is into stats like this, check out this website. You just plug in the handle.
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/therachlindsay

(Dean gained over like 50k followers on Tuesday alone and he wasn't even in the finale laugh out loud)

Last edited by bluejay25 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IDK how many followers they've gained but overall, when looking at the lead and F4 their SM numbers still seem really low to me. Especially for a F1, Bryan's numbers are extremely low compared to recent F1s.

From monday night post show, Bryan went from 184k to 300k. Peter from 351k to 450k.
Bryan has gain more net followers but Peter has the volume for sure!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:12 pm

sfrank wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IDK how many followers they've gained but overall, when looking at the lead and F4 their SM numbers still seem really low to me. Especially for a F1, Bryan's numbers are extremely low compared to recent F1s.

From monday night post show, Bryan went from 184k to 300k. Peter from 351k to 450k.
Bryan has gain more net followers but Peter has the volume for sure!

At 5:07pm EST on finale date, Peter had 302K followers. I have a screenshot of it on my phone. ;-)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:13 pm

I do understand what some are saying with the shilling in regard to the timing, with it being right after the finale. But, to give them the benefit of the doubt, they've both said that being older than the most of the Bachelor contestants, they're actually really bad at social media. And I believe it because many commented on Rachel's poor social media use during Nick's season and my goodness, Bryan didn't even know how to do an IG story.

And correct me if I'm wrong, neither of them are on Snapchat and Twitter is something Rachel only recently got into and the way Bryan spoke, he has one but doesn't really use it. So I think because of that they may just not be very adept with the subtlety of how you shill.

My job revolves around creating content, mostly online and I always say to people who think all I do is make posts on Facebook that there is so much that goes into good social media posting. So yeah, probably best for them to get help from someone who knows their stuff so it doesn't come across so awkward.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:13 pm

There is nothing wrong with shilling, but as of right now, those two are giving off the vibe that it is of most importance cause it's literally the first thing off the gate. Bryan with his mugs on finale night and rachel with her coffee ads. To top it off, they don't seem like they have a concrete plan for themselves and are waiting on something before deciding where to live. Rachel has been saying that she is ready to settle down and she has found the person who wants it with her but their actions, at least what we've seen so far, are not indicating that settling is her number 1 priority (to me atlest idk about everyone else). They're coming off more like what this opportunity can give them is taking a front sit to building on their foundation. Of course this might not be the case, but this is the message they're sending. Hire a PR person rachel!!! you can afford it and it will make shilling easier cause people won't think you're just out to sell sell sell
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo