SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 pm

yeah I love her and she's just saying what I've said all season but I'm a fan, she's making herself look like a crazed desperate ex. She should be focusing on B. Not a good look. JMO

The more she opens her mouth, the more sympathy Peter is going to get. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:15 pm

ElonM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idk. This is going to catapult Peter even more. Rachel either doesn't have a good read on Bachelor nation or is just too stubborn to reign it in and wants the final say since she waited all this time to speak on it. She's drawing so much attention to Peter on what should be a day all about her so called love of her life, and she's 100% helping the Peter for Bachelor cause laugh out loud.

She's now the Captain of The Peter for Bachelor Campaign. laugh out loud
As a fan, I was kinda torn on whether or not I wanted him to be the next bachelor. Then Rachel had to open her mouth last night and now I'm like full steam ahead #PeterforBachelor! Also I hope this is Peter in regards to Rachel from now on. It's the course of action Rachel should've taken in regards to him but big Rach just can't help herself.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 43 Promo10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:15 pm

How is she supposed to let it go when that is all the reporters and news outlet wants to talk about(her feelings towards Peter)? She is left with either being honest, say she does not want to talk about it or just lie. She has chosen to be honest about what she currently feels about him(which is up to interpretation by viewers).

She has seen the tweets she is about viewers feelings in regards to comments about Peter, and she clearly does not care since she is still saying the same thing(her truth).

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Honestly Rachel is being honest about what some of us saw. And I get it, I see Rachel's truth and find Peter disingenuous at best. Those who like Peter see his truth and are finding Rachel petty and mean.

We will keep beating this dead horse in circles, maybe in 6 months or a year some perspectives will change but for now, I think you are either pro-Rachel or Pro-Peter. Personally, I want to be Pro-Alex and move onto sleuthing the sexy, goofy Russian Unicorn. JMO.

Yes please!!! I need a sexy, goofy, smart, Russian unicorn as the next bachelor!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

I honestly don't think she's trying to ruin his chances as The Bachelor. I think she's just being honest from her perspective, and she's allowed to do that.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Honestly Rachel is being honest about what some of us saw. And I get it, I see Rachel's truth and find Peter disingenuous at best. Those who like Peter see his truth and are finding Rachel petty and mean.

We will keep beating this dead horse in circles, maybe in 6 months or a year some perspectives will change but for now, I think you are either pro-Rachel or Pro-Peter. Personally, I want to be Pro-Alex and move onto sleuthing the sexy, goofy Russian Unicorn. JMO.

I think there are a lot of us that like Peter AND Rachel (and Bryan for that matter). I just think that as a lead, Rachel should focus on her and Bryan and knock it off with the Peter bashing. It's over, done with...now move on.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Diana wrote:yeah I love her and she's just saying what I've said all season but I'm a fan, she's making herself look like a crazed desperate ex. She should be focusing on B. Not a good look. JMO

The more she opens her mouth, the more sympathy Peter is going to get. laugh out loud
True but I also feel like she has to stand up for herself no matter the backlash. Peter was wrong and is getting worshipped for it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Peter is totally going to take the lead role, propose to the chick and chase after her, freaking out she won't accept the proposal oh and rachel will be subtweeting like mad while in Bryan's loving arms in Miami/Dallas/LA/island in the middle of the ocean/Dr Abs merch factory. Oh the salt...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:17 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

Wow, all I can say. She is really digging herself into a hole.

Yeah, it's hard for me to say because I want to support her, but I'm not a fan of what Rachel has been doing. I'm thrilled she's happy but this Peter thing is like so much. IMO. People had called her mean before and I didn't see it. I feel kind of silly about that. It just all seems unnecessary. IMO. I don't know why she can't shape the narrative with giving herself more agency. She picked who she loved. Period. She makes herself sound passive when she places a lot on Peter. IMO. It may be her truth and she can say whatever she wants, but it's just prolonging this nonsense. Idk.

Yup! She's a smart girl, she can navigate to a new narrative.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:ET article. Yikes.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/223296_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_calls_peter_manipulative_reveals_who_should_be_bachelor_instead/

Wow, all I can say. She is really digging herself into a hole.
I actually think she's trying to cover the hole she dug for herself.
Why keep beating the dead horse. She got the ring, she got the proposal   she got the guy she supposedly loves. She even got her 30 min. of fame. Now it's time go live the life you want and STFU about it.

Don't forget they got a trip to Spain too! So jealous!!!

Does anyone remember the last trip or gift the TPTB gave away? I am sort of remembering a camping set...does that sound familiar to anyone?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idk. This is going to catapult Peter even more. Rachel either doesn't have a good read on Bachelor nation or is just too stubborn to reign it in and wants the final say since she waited all this time to speak on it. She's drawing so much attention to Peter on what should be a day all about her so called love of her life, and she's 100% helping the Peter for Bachelor cause laugh out loud.

She's now the Captain of The Peter for Bachelor Campaign. laugh out loud
As a fan, I was kinda torn on whether or not I wanted him to be the next bachelor. Then Rachel had to open her mouth last night and now I'm like full steam ahead #PeterforBachelor! Also I hope this is Peter in regards to Rachel from now on. It's the course of action Rachel should've taken in regards to him but big Rach just can't help herself.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 43 Promo10

My Caribbean Queen always coming with the Tea. #PeterforBachelor.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 pm

I just feel like it doesn't matter what she does someone is going to knock it, so if she wants to go the honest route that's what she should do. Just my 2 cents.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo