SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter just like RS tweets. laugh out loud
The end.

I never saw any like from Peter of RS's tweet about him and the Bachelor?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Peter just like RS tweets. laugh out loud
The end.

I never saw any like from Peter of RS's tweet about him and the Bachelor?

He unliked both.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Peter's dad's Twitter likes make me think that Peter for sure wanted to be the Bachelor and MF and co don't want him.

As I said before I totally think Peter/someone from his camp has fed that info to RS. Best way imo for Peter to make it seem like he didn't get the gig is for him to put it out there that he turned it down. To me that's just more of his MO imo. I'd literally have to see proof to convince me otherwise  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Living well is the best revenge. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 1710264613

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 pm

mods feel free to delete this if it doesn't comply with the rules...

BUT

So we need concrete proof that peter turned down the bach gig but we DIDN'T need concrete proof that it was want he wanted all along? mmmh makes sense ...
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 pm

FashionLover wrote:mods feel free to delete this if it doesn't comply with the rules...

BUT

So we need concrete proof that peter turned down the bach gig but we DIDN'T need concrete proof that it was want he wanted all along? mmmh makes sense ...

Please help me out since I am a mod, who is we?
Do you need proof?
I can make my own personal decisions without certain proof proof and more proof. I know what things I was told and what I choose to or not to believe. I think personally most do or do not do. Other than that I guess others can DM Peter himself, too.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter's dad's Twitter likes make me think that Peter for sure wanted to be the Bachelor and MF and co don't want him.

As I said before I totally think Peter/someone from his camp has fed that info to RS. Best way imo for Peter to make it seem like he didn't get the gig is for him to put it out there that he turned it down. To me that's just more of his MO imo. I'd literally have to see proof to convince me otherwise  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 4256136633

IMO, MF & Co. aren't to be believed either.
I thought we know how they BS ALL THE TIMES, so I would say it's simply a he said she said situation, the turth may probably lie in the middle, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:16 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I owe Peter nothing. If he wasn't asked and he wanted to be TB, no one is going to pat my back for being correct. laugh out loud

He knew Rachel was going to be the 'ette. He could have declined as soon as she was announced since it's obvious **to me**he wasn't interested in her or if he was the belief that he wasn't prepared to propose within a couple of months which is what is expected in this franchise.

**edit** It is not a fact that Peter wasn't interested in Rachel.

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe Millsy said in a podcast that Peter was not into Rachel. That has been my stance from day one. The guy had zero feelings for her because when you like someone you show it and you say it. He did neither IMHO. I didn't understand half of the points he was trying to get across. You're the correct person? WTH does that mean? He did the complete opposite, his body language said it all. The way he spoke to her is another thing that I won't get into.

Everything else was Peter trying to stay in the game, and follow his storyboard to get to this point.

His GMA interview is just one step closer.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4387p492-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-episode-10-frc-aug-7-sleuthing-spoilers-3

GuardianAngel wrote:@richmondrose I based my comments from this post.

Seabear wrote:I just listened to Robert Mills on the podcast he does with Julia Cunningham. I expected bashing or shade from him but none came.
He really likes Rachel and thinks she was a great Lead. He believes she plans to practice Law in CA. He said he has seen Rachel several times since filming ended and she is truly happy and in love  According to Millsy actually one of the happiest Leads post show in a long time. She and Bryan are a good match and in Love.  
He said he feels bad about the negativity being thrown at Rachel and Bryan since the finale last night AND said Please Bachelor Nation stop the negativity.
Julia C is a big Peter fan and Robert said Peter was just not into Rachel being the right one for HIM. AND that Rachel was very into Bryan and leaning toward him by Geneva. I am paraphrasing but this is the jest of his thoughts.Smiley

Also on a funny note IMO...Millsy said Peter told him last night that..Peter and Dean were going to spent the day at Disneyland today because Dean got some tickets from someone. So IMO the two besties got to spend today together at the happiest place on earth. laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4376p672-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-14

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:21 pm

With all due respect, Millsy is not living inside Peter's head any more than we are, so what he says is no proof to me. JMHO.

I'm sure this will be edited as well, but I just think the same rules about IMO's should apply to everyone, mods included.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:23 pm

FashionLover wrote:mods feel free to delete this if it doesn't comply with the rules...

BUT

That isn't quite accurate. Sleuthing provided proof of his yearbook that said he wanted to be TB along with other clues. Comments that indicated he wanted to be the Bachelor always had IMO added to the comments along with a reason as to why they felt that way. This has always been the rules. Opinions vs facts.

Pages back, I personally asked where is the proof that Peter turned down the offer because I may have missed it. According to posts without IMO were congratulating him for turning it down. I did not see proof of that. There were posts that indicated IMO if he turned it down....which is the proper way to express an opinion.

Unless someone states 'they have been told' or 'they have information provided to them', then the source is not required because we always protect our source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:23 pm

BUT

Since this is in reply to my post, here's my response.

No one needs to believe or not believe anything. Everyone has a right to their own opinions and viewpoints. No one need have proof or not have proof to form an opinion about a contestant. My opinion is based on what I've sleuthed and what I have known and why I never was convinced of RS's first spoiler that Peter was F1 and why I am not convinced by anything else RS has to say in regards to Peter. That is just my opinion though.

I firmly believe that TPTB did not want Peter for next Bachelor. I believe, as from the best viewpoint I can have, that Peter is like Becca (she has tweeted this herself) in that both were shown to "not be ready" for an engagement while as a contestant/F2. I don't believe TPTB will choose a lead knowing this beforehand, no matter how popular they may be.

Just a reminder: the topic is about Peter, not about members and their opinions about Peter.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Tea  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 2615  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 50 1f438 . I guess he's got time tonight Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd