SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Billysmom yes, I would have respected Peter is he admitted his feelings for Rachel never grew. I respected the heck out of Brooks for leaving to give Des a chance for happiness. I think it takes a better person to risk losing the lead to be honest and give the current lead a real chance for happiness. But, I think Peter got stuck in his own he habits and his desire to possibly be the lead was strongest of all.

Peter was happy days after leaving Spain and upset Monday night. I thought time healed wounds? Apparently, Peters wounds are reopened by tv cameras and an opportunity for more tv time?

Oh and stop liking pictures of your ex. It is just kind of creepy. JMO.

This was the common thread over and over again with Peter in past relationships. He even mentioned it himself on the show about looking in the rearview mirror with tears running down his face when referencing his past relationship. Even if the women in his past eventually had to cut him free because he couldn't commit, it wasn't his fault. It's never him. It's his hurt, not hers. All about him. JMO

Kasha, I think he did look at himself being at fault. He asked "what is wrong with me?" I think he is very self aware and also very cautious. His behavior shows me that he does process things and examines his role in the relationship. His mortal sin is not adhering to an artificial timeline which in real life makes no sense when they are not exclusively dating. If he is chosen and accepts the role of Bachelor, he "might" be able to see things as more doable. He won't have as much time on his own to be questioning everything and he would be "the decider in chief" if you will. It's gonna be interesting if he is the one chosen.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Alex is gonna be at Peter's charity fitness event on Saturday and it seems like he made his way to Madison a few days early to hang out with his fave :swinginglove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Have fun, Alex! But I thought Dean was Alex's fav?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:44 pm

sfrank wrote:Totally looking forward to see Peter's season as TB - the man is insecure, manipulating, whinny, and completely full of sh*t. Sounds like perfect receipe for a train wreck of a season!!!  wine

Haha! ITA! laugh out loud I am here for that train wreck. It's been a while since Jake Pavelka, Ben F and JPG's season IMO. wine

I am not putting down their looks but I seriously wonder if Peter looked/had a body like Tickle Monster or Iggy, would people still defend him and IMO his manipulative ways? I am trying to imagine Tickle Monster telling Rachel that he won't propose and will only do it as a 'sacrifice' and people agreeing that Rachel should be okay with it and pick him anyways. I just can't! laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Basically the extent of his SM shade are all likes. Literally hasn't publicly said one bad thing since filming ended IMO. He's apologized, called his comments stupid, said Rachel didn't settle, and wished her happiness. More importantly, now we're getting to see these people off the show post airing which is more telling to me. I'm liking what I've seen so far, as the least petty and bitter one of the bunch. JMO.

Of course he is! Peter's still got a gig to lock down! He's no dummy! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Alex is gonna be at Peter's charity fitness event on Saturday and it seems like he made his way to Madison a few days early to hang out with his fave :swinginglove

I hope they don't disappoint me. I need some funny IG stories.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:50 pm

I just wonder if we see Peter magically affectionate, touching the women, kissing them, sitting next to them so they touch, will people finally admit he just wasn't into Rachel?

I know if he observes his distance/no touching except when requested, with every one of the women, policy I will admit he might have actually been attracted to Rachel.

He will totally propose, cause just like Brad 2.0 he will be magically healed and more honestly know that pulling a ring on a string or a JPG gets him in trouble and I think he is too aware to that openly bring on the hate. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:58 pm

@stuckinsc, He is pretty much already saying it. Rolling Eyes I don't know which article this is but Paco pointed out Peter already laying the groundwork for next season. Rolling Eyes

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 26 20686485_1925115347701003_3719613060416012288_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXl8zM7AqmH/?taken-by=pacoismynickname

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:07 pm

coolangel wrote:snipped..
I am not putting down their looks but I seriously wonder if Peter looked/had a body like Tickle Monster or Iggy, would people still defend him and IMO his manipulative ways? I am trying to imagine Tickle Monster telling Rachel that he won't propose and will only do it as a 'sacrifice' and people agreeing that Rachel should be okay with it and pick him anyways. I just can't! laugh out loud

All JMO

That's a good point. Throw Lee into the mix. Lee F2, can't propose, I'm not ready to give up my one and only proposal, but I'd be happy to maybe try and date. I can't bend on that. Why are you wearing that on a windy day? I can make a sacrifice and give you a ring, no? ok then go find someone else to live a mediocre life with.

I get that he wasn't into Rachel, that's always been my belief, however, he is the one with the fake cheesy lines leading Rachel on. The lead is suppose to lead, this was reverse physcology at it's finest IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Yes, GA, to all of those things.  Not to mention how condescending (imo) he was to Rachel.    I've never seen a contestant who treated the lead, like they had a disease, or like they were afraid to get close to them for fear of whatever!   IMO, Peter treated Rachel like crap.

Most of the time, I was embarrassed for Rachel.   Can you imagine how SHE felt, watching it all back??
I can't applaud someone like that.  hmmm

!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Lee's a racist, so... no, I wouldn't have the same reaction to Lee the racist not being ready to propose to the black woman. HE'S A RACIST. I'd dislike him him no matter what.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:37 pm

What I want to know is who gets the wine cellar in this break-up? What will he do with the cork that Rachel signed? That hasn't been discussed much or has it?
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd