SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 pm

When Peter himself tells people he is going to brand himself and hopes to get the next bachelor gig what are others to believe? And when this is then repeated? Yeah, it can all be bs. And then it can all be true. The thing is its been said for a long time. So it's nothing new. The only thing new is it's a NO. It doesn't matter who the NO is coming from. It seems all are happy.
So let's all do a huge Happy dance. jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping jumping

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 52 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:22 pm

sfrank wrote:Ha! So TPTB gave Petey a perfect edit so he'd be an easy yes and he said "no" laugh out loud smh. I must admit I'm bumped if that's true because I was SO looking forward to seeing his fall from the pedestal.
It's obvious they planted that story in People as dig at him so it must be! **IMO **

That said, it's probably a smart  move with all skeletons in his closet and the rumored gf he was hiding before coming onto the show to promote his biz. **IMO ** Now he gets bow out gracefully with adoring SM fans and the general audience none the wiser. TPTB left scrambling.  

Petey played Rachel, the audience, and now the TPTB. Well played Petey. Well played indeed. :claphands

**IMO** you need maybe three or four of those in this statement
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

sfrank wrote:Ha! So TPTB gave Petey a perfect edit so he'd be an easy yes and he said "no" laugh out loud smh. I must admit I'm bumped if that's true because I was SO looking forward to seeing his fall from the pedestal.
It's obvious they planted that story in People as dig at him so it must be! **IMO **

That said, it's probably a smart  move with all skeletons in his closet and the rumored gf he was hiding before coming onto the show to promote his biz. **IMO ** Now he gets bow out gracefully with adoring SM fans and the general audience none the wiser. TPTB left scrambling.  

Petey played Rachel, the audience, and now the TPTB. Well played Petey. Well played indeed. :claphands

Ha besides that imo people love him even more now that he rejected it. I mean that's what he wants right... to stay on the pedestal. Very calculated imo haha real smart. Good ol' Petey and his mind games... he ain't fooling me
JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:35 pm

@Nillay You said it. As Josh from BB sings the meatball song. partytime

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Peter said no to being the lead? How do we know this? If true, this is fabulous news!! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:50 pm

I thinks it's just assumptions at this point. No one knows what really happened. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

I'll count my bachelor chickens when filming starts.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tea  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 52 2615  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 52 1f438 . I guess he's got time tonight Smiley

With all the new Bachelor news, I decided to check into this thread and I see Peter is still being a self-righteous douche on SM (JMO cheeky ). Yes, Peter, you can judge others without much knowledge or information but people can't do it to you. Yes, Peter, there should be love and light on SM but it's ok if you endorse shady comments towards other contestants. This dude hilarious. And I can't believe he liked and unliked RS tweets. rotfl

ALL JMO.  Cheers. wine

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Peter said no to being the lead?  How do we know this?  If true, this is fabulous news!!  laugh out loud

Not confirmed but RS claims they wanted him and he's hearing Peter said no. Allegedly.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 am

Hi everyone!! I'm back! Lol. I withdrew from reading or posting from episode 7 when things started looking not so hopeful. Now I can't wait to read afterthoughts on a forum that actually has different and balanced perspectives. That's huge by the way. I was on the other forum yesterday but i just couldn't do the Peter worship and complete strike down of even the slightest of contrasting opinions. I had liked Peter from episode 1 but as the season ended and after post show interviews, i have a more edited view of him as someone who is charming in character and looks but needs more life experiences and time to bring him to a certain level of maturity .
I just also have to say Weldone to the mods here who keep a serene and respectful atmosohere for these discussions to take place ***me jumping carrying my WELLDONE plaque*** :D

Last edited by ChocfromWisconsin on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Sorry we are not an advertising agency for other forums. Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm

@GuardianAngel My apologies. It wasn't my intention to advertise for any other forum. I was just trying to prove a point.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd