SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:09 am

thisgurlovesbach wrote:I don't post here often but I do want to chime in and say my part. I went to the No Better You Event and even back then , I felt the relationship was nearing its end. I am not surprised they have ended like almost all of the other Bachelor couples I was looking at the pictures that I took at the event and came across this one of Nick. Back then I thought it was due to jet lag since he traveled to Montreal the day before the event and due to the 3 hour time change between LA and Montreal. Here's the pic, Nick looks LEGIT MISERABLE. Looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than the event.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Fullsi10

He looks exhausted and drained imo (emotionally and physically). And I'd think that even if he never traveled far. I think it comes down to base personalities. Nick is an introvert and this photo captures exactly that imo. May not make sense given his public stints, but this article sums it up for me

https://wizzhouse.com/an-extroverted-introvert-gives-14-real-life-examples-of-extroverted-introverts/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Jane781 Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:10 am

None of us have any idea what he really focused on in the relationship. Just saying. Vanessa has said many times how they were great at communicating, and even quite recently, how he was very considerate to to her feelings on things and trying to understand why she felt a certain way. That certainly doesn't sound like a purely physical relationship to me. I'm not saying Nick doesn't have his issues. Sure he does. But I highly doubt she is perfect or blameless either. Let's not act like we know the truth about their real relationship. We don't.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:14 am

@Allaboutlove  I'm an introvert and I would put on my best show if my partner was holding a fundraiser. No excuse.

@Jane781 Vanessa has said those things to compliment Nick. Nick's compliments are mostly physical.

And yes of course we don't. That can be said for every single post on this whole forum.

Last edited by happydays on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:14 am

mindless wrote:
coolangel wrote:I personally don't think friendship was the issue IMO. Vanessa had said multiple times how Nick was her rock when things got to her and listened and I believe she did the same for him. Communication is the base of any good friendship and they had that IMO. I think the PEOPLE article comes closest to the truth that their personalities ultimately proved too different for long-term compatibility. No point being in a relationship when you can't be yourself no matter how much you love the other person IMO.

*snip*

But isn't a good friendship one where you can be yourself? Communication is important of course but you can talk until the cows come home and still not see eye to eye. And even if you do, for me true friendship is enjoying each other's company even when you're at home doing nothing special, having shared interests, being on the same wavelength and having a similar sense of humour. Having to express everything in words might in fact be a sign that you're not on the same wavelength and never will be. JMO.

IMO They had all those components of friendship which you mentioned - them painting, cooking together, their sarcastic sense of humor, etc. IMO Their incompatibility stems from what they didn't have and which one might have needed more than the other purely due to personality differences. Vanessa thrives in public social settings and it is obvious from her SM. Nick prefers being with his 3-4 friends in small social groups. IMO that's a basic personality difference and even a strong friendship can't fix that. If they could accept and live with those differences, that's a different story but IMO that didn't happen atleast according to the PEOPLE story. If one is trying to be more social to appease the other or the other is trying to be less outgoing to fit in, they'll both end up resenting each other in the long run and that's why this breakup was for the best IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:15 am

@AllAboutLove I agree with the article you posted. I remember in a podcast Nick said he likes to keep his circles small, hence why he didn't have lots of friends from Bach Nation
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:24 am

happydays wrote:@Allaboutlove  I'm an introvert and I would put on my best show if my partner was holding a fundraiser. No excuse.

@Jane781 Vanessa has said those things to compliment Nick. Nick's compliments are mostly physical.

And yes of course we don't. That can be said for every single post on this whole forum.

But why is Nick expected to put on a show? IMO If Vanessa found his participation lacking, that's one thing and she has the right to complain/say something but as far as I know, she was happy and so were the people who showed up. Nick participated wherever he could IMO. Unless he sat in a corner during the entire event, didn't meet any fans who showed up or answer any questions, I don't see what he did that was so wrong. Retreating to a quiet corner during a busy event is not unheard of for introverts IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 am

@happydays Vanessa was the one to more openly answer questions about them in general. It's not like Nick was constantly referencing her hotness in interviews. And I have no doubt that scene with her mom was edited to add to the tension they were trying to show in her hometown date. He was speaking in that moment to what first attracted him to her, which was obviously her physical appearance. I guarantee he said more after that. Anyway, my point was there's no way Vanessa would be saying those things about him if he only valued her physical attributes. Because if that were all he valued he wouldn't have been fulfilling her in those ways. But we will just have to agree to disagree.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

happydays wrote:@Allaboutlove  I'm an introvert and I would put on my best show if my partner was holding a fundraiser. No excuse.

I am an introvert too and have done plenty of charity events and no doubt looking like a wet rag needing to regroup. My partner would be totally understanding and never expect me to be a certain way and neither I him and we're each other's biggest fans with total understanding of who we are and how we are and whether I regroup or he regrouped and retreated somewhere at an event (happened plenty of times) I would and still feel totally supported by my partner.

As far as Nick at the event, there were plenty vids and pics of him smiling and being involved and doing whatever V wanted (basically following her lead and around the food and things). I'd think if V wanted him to be "on" the entire time of the event for the sake of looking a certain way then that to me would be totally controlling/fake.  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 am

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:25 am

Eek! I do kinda feel bad when I see that pic, but then I'm like wtf dude, put on your big boy pants and at least put on a serious show of support one last time before the inevitable end of the relationship. Rolling Eyes That other pic of him literally sitting down on the stage was ridiculous too. The biggest problem IMO is that Nick is always #1 to Nick. Interesting how he said he doesn't like talking to Vanessa on planes to avoid headlines. His facial expressions, body language, and moods did all the talking. All JMO.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:33 am

What??? They split after 5 months?

Oh wait, I saw that coming from a mile away. They seemed so fake together. Jmo. Sorry to their fans.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:33 am

E! is attributing the breakup to Vanessa wanting strongly to live in Montreal, and Nick wanting to live in L.A.

Eonline: What Went Wrong?

It's probably ludicrous to think that's the entire reason, but IMO it was a significant factor.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway