SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:28 pm

The event was a big responsibility for Vanessa, so I would expect her to have been running around like a chicken without a head. Dwts was nicks thing, and he was busy a lot of the time, and Vanessa smiled all the way through it, as far as we could see anyways.

I wonder how each of the families is taking it....I guess relieved too? Sigh....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mgrissom Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 pm

When does school start back in Canada? Vanessa has said that she wanted to return to the classroom. Whether she actually does teach or works with her foundation to improve SPED programs, I can understand her wanting to make a difference.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:35 pm

@thisgurlovesbach I don't remember exactly but in posts they made after the event they specifically thanked him for supporting Vanessa and her mission and for all he had done to help. I just remember it making me feel better about them at the time because I just felt like they could have easily not said anything about him at all since it was really her event.

While I do feel like there are plenty signs that things weren't great between them, I do feel like things like that and things like Vanessa's best friend commenting how she loved the kissing pic she posted just a couple weeks back and Vanessa's brother liking all of Nick's posts including the last one makes me think they (including Nick) were really trying and it really did end amicably. I realize none of those are big things, but they all seemed so protective of Vanessa, it's hard to imagine they'd be doing those things if Nick did not treat her well.

Last edited by Jane781 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 pm

@Mgrissom School usually starts back next week, the last week of August. That is usually the case for schools part of the English Montreal School Board, the school board Galileo is part of.

Last edited by thisgurlovesbach on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 pm

When one person has a big thing going on, whether it be Nick's DWTS or Vanessa's fundraising events, the partner has to be social in that situation and be happy and mingle to be the most supportive person they can.

It's clear that Vanessa was and Nick wasn't. Yes - you might be introverted and not do well in big groups etc etc. But you do it for the person you love to show support. It's not like Vanessa had fundraisers on every week.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 pm

thisgurlovesbach wrote:I don't post here often but I do want to chime in and say my part. I went to the No Better You Event and even back then , I felt the relationship was nearing its end. I am not surprised they have ended like almost all of the other Bachelor couples I was looking at the pictures that I took at the event and came across this one of Nick. Back then I thought it was due to jet lag since he traveled to Montreal the day before the event and due to the 3 hour time change between LA and Montreal. Here's the pic, Nick looks LEGIT MISERABLE. Looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than the event.

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Fullsi10

Sad really isn't my read on the picture. He seems pretty self involved to me. Vanessa showed up for him with a smile on her face week after week during dancing.  He can't return the favor for even one night? Can't even try to fake it?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:46 pm

@sosleepy, no I don't think he can. He is a true blue narcissist imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:47 pm

@Alanna I agree, that's why he went on the Bachelor 4 times and did DWTs
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:57 pm

Also I feel like I barely remember Nick saying he liked anything about Vanessa other than her looks? I swear her looks are his answers to that question 95% of the time. Was super unimpressed with his answer to Vanessa's mom during hometown when she asked what he liked about her.

Anyways, wish them the best for their future. Hope they don't trash each other, but I have no doubt their friends, esp. Bach Nation, will be vocal.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:57 pm

thisgurlovesbach wrote:@Alanna I agree, that's why he went on the Bachelor 4 times and did DWTs

Ahhhh.... 4 times and counting! I don't think we can rule him out for #22 just yet, and Winter Games has his name all over it. laugh out loud Can't let a rendition of this franchise slip by without the Nickster putting his mark on it.

As for Dancing, it's been a while since they had an all star rendition. Maybe he can squeak on there too. You gotta have goals in life, people.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:02 am

@happydays thats sad that Nick didn't get time to enjoy her personality and only cared about her looks. The same thing happened to me with my first boyfriend. I was 17 at the time and I had a long distance relationship for 2 months. He referred to me as "hot" and "pretty" loads of times more than he focused on my personality which ultimately caused the breakup. I also remember Nick's instagram stories were filled with Vanessa's butt shots.

Last edited by thisgurlovesbach on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 am

@sosleepy I don't want to see him on my tv again though. no no He's had enough exposure already. I probably think Vanessa will be on Paradise next year.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway