SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:51 am

happydays wrote:@Billysmom ,ive folloewed everything Nissa related and they have never said they were each others best friend. In fact Nick seemed annoyed on juliet litmans podcast when she asked if vanessa was his best friend.

I never heard that. I heard JL ask him who were his friends/bf from the franchise. 

I've also followed everything Nissa and I've never once heard Nick or Vanessa say they are NOT each other's best friend, which seems to be the implication above. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:05 am

They also haven't said they are. I'm just addressing the fact that a previous user had mentioned that Nissa had both said that which is false. Happy to be proven otherwise with evidence.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 am

Jane781 wrote:I didn't think he was annoyed at her asking if Vanessa was his best friend at all. She asked who his best friend was in the franchise. While he was thinking about it, she said something along the lines of "other than Vanessa.". And his response was saying oh here we go another thing for people to read the wrong way because I didn't say her off the bat. But I think in his mind he was always thinking of the question as regarding someone who was solely a friend, which is the same way I interpreted her initial question.

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Jane781 I agree, he didn't seem annoyed at all at the question. Juliet had already jumped on with her 'You split up?' question, when Nick said they had parted ways when Rachel went to Toronto to prepare for her charity event. How annoying is that. He can't even finish a sentence, because the person he's talking to interrupts with the split up question. Jmo

You both beat me to it, because that's exactly what happened, and exactly why IMO Nick keeps his opinions to himself when it comes to Vanessa.

I took more notice on how he had to think who from Bachelor nation he considered his best friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You both beat me to it, because that's exactly what happened, and exactly why IMO Nick keeps his opinions to himself when it comes to Vanessa.

I took more notice on how he had to think who from Bachelor nation he considered his best friend.
Yes, and the obvious reason IMO that he didn’t think of Vanessa at first is that he doesn’t see her as part of the franchise, he sees her as part of his family.

They may not have used the words “best friends” (whatever that would prove either way) but I think Vanessa gives us a pretty good peek at how they are together in this recent interview with a Montreal vlogger.

It starts at 16:38, but the whole thing is worth a listen.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:11 pm

I continue to like Vanessa. That is all. Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:06 am

It's too bad, I thought they would be together longer. This is fairly fast. But a couple signs were there? I wonder what it was, I have no basis, but it seemed like Vanessa was really in it and committed. imo. I feel for her. Anyways, best to both.

http://www.eonline.com/news/875795/the-bachelor-s-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-end-their-engagement

Last edited by bluejay25 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 am

But but!! True love and all!! Awww well. He always has his acting skillzzz, oscars up next I'm sure.

All joking aside, soo happy for Vanessa!!! She's such a doll baby and deserves a man who will carry all the grocery bags and adore her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 am

It's sad but oh, well, life goes on. Best wishes to both.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:14 am

There are plenty of things to hate on about Nick, but the grocery bag thing is ridiculous to call him out on because she clearly said she wanted to carry them. But sure he should a made a fuss of it and carried them. Okay.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:16 am

Ugh. I'm sad for them especially sweet Vanessa.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 am

Alanna wrote:But but!! True love and all!! Awww well. He always has his acting skillzzz, oscars up next I'm sure.

All joking aside, soo happy for Vanessa!!! She's such a doll baby and deserves a man who will carry all the grocery bags and adore her.

Ditto! I don't think Nick was ever all in with this relationship. I wish them both well nonetheless
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 am

Oh wow. I didn't actually see this coming, but best wishes to them both.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway