SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:51 pm

bmegblack wrote:Something RS posted is not adding up for me.  When the spoiler of Bryan came out, he alluded to the fact that Bryan is the one and was always the one.  Yes, he did get the FIR and the 1st HTD.  However,  Peter was the one who got the first RC rose, the first 1-1, he was the first to meet her dog, Copper, he's been on most of the group dates, and he was the first to meet her family.  That's a lot of firsts for someone she didn't choose.  If it was always Bryan, then why didn't he get a lot of the firsts, especially the MTP?  That's probably a bigger deal than any date.   Idk, something smells fishy.
And, If it was always Bryan why wasn't that his original spoiler giggling .

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:52 pm

I think he meant it was always Bryan in that it wasn't a new development. He was always the guy she got engaged to vs a switcheroo and he was just finding it out.

I don't put too much stock in how RS phrases things ever since 'Brooks will walk up after commercial break' minutes before Chris proposed.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@bmegblack HTDs are just fimed based on location and ease to move across the country.  Not sure if there is anything to the order of the filming of MTP dates and this year will be weird with 3 anyway - might be a great question for the main sleuthing thread/Auntieslove

Idk how they decide year to year, but this year Eric was filmed last when it made the most sense geographically to have him go 2nd. Maybe family schedules?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm

@ReneeM wasn't Eric in LA?  I guess I dont' know where his family is at.  But going from FL to WI, etc.  makes sense as you work across the country. But I am sure family scheudles play a part as well.

ETA: Oh yeah his was in Baltimore.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think he meant it was always Bryan in that it wasn't a new development. He was always the guy she got engaged to vs a switcheroo and he was just finding it out.

I don't put too much stock in how RS phrases things ever since 'Brooks will walk up after commercial break' minutes before Chris proposed.
I'm just saying that when he posted it was Peter that she was engaged to he was just as confident it was "always" Peter that he is right now in saying that it's "always" been Bryan jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Well for me RS doesn't know anything. Plus in the article about Byran as F1 he said, if my source is wrong i'm wrong. So for me it means, it is not my fault if I happen to be wrong again laugh out loud jmo

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:03 pm

And that is why we sleuth.  I've personally seen nothing to 100% confirm it either way.

Sources are great and all, but they can be 100% sure on their end and still end up being wrong.  It happens.

Keep sleuthing, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@bmegblack HTDs are just fimed based on location and ease to move across the country.  Not sure if there is anything to the order of the filming of MTP dates and this year will be weird with 3 anyway - might be a great question for the main sleuthing thread/Auntieslove

Idk how they decide year to year, but this year Eric was filmed last when it made the most sense geographically to have him go 2nd. Maybe family schedules?

Can leads request any order at all? Maybe she wanted Peter second so she knows how the HTD's go and is prepared for Peter's.Then for MTP she had Peter first because maybe she knows her family would like him and first impressions are lasting ones. laugh out loud I always think going last during MTP isn't that good. The family will have met everyone else and compare the last guy they met to you. In this case Peter's HTD and MTP's are plus to me. Jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:06 pm

@Cila51290 most F1's go last to MTP..So who knows?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:12 pm

@Hotmomma true but it's a season of first's ! giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 pm

@bmegblack So funny! I wrote almost the EXACT same thing on the poll page! We have almost the exact sentiment! And we used the word FISHY deadhorse

Tilthefinalrose wrote:IMHO if it's Bryan, I wouldn't feel comfortable AT ALL with seeing my fiancee literally get weak in the knees and have her knees buckle when she first kissed Peter. I would always wonder why she chose to introduce Copper, her proclaimed bff and her dog child to him so soon and give him the literal and proverbial FIREWORKS on his birthday and on the blog in recap. If Peter isn't F1, I cannot imagine Bryan seriously not questioning why she chose to do all the meaningful FIRSTS with him.Not to mention he NEVER MISSED a week with Rachel whether group date or 1:1 a la Catherine Guidici/Lowe. Something is fishy and in my heart of hearts I believe Peter is the one for her and IMO the Bryan leak was a cohesive effort to clean up the proper spoiler of Peter!

All JMO

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:19 pm

@Tilthefinalrose the producers actually chose who gets what dates when. Rachel can ask, but TPTB does what it wants. Just look at JoJo and Kaitlyn who were smitten from day one, I bet they wanted Jordan and Shawn to get earlier 1:1s. Heck Kaitlyn snuck to Shawns room to get more time. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove